Paris Terror Attack 13/11

pmaitra

At the same time majority of the countries who have been hit or on the list of terrorists is majority in the U.N. If U.N.O. does not or cannot act than all bets are off. Either work as a team to eradicate or effected nations will and should take action on their own even if it means full blown war.

If no concrete action is taken the citizens will and should change the weak Government who are only talking politically correct steps to stem the growth of parasites.
The UN can do little. There is a discussion going on as to who is a terrorist and who is not. It is impossible to get all the world powers, especially those in the UNSC to agree on who is a terrorist.

I hope this incident will open the eyes of the French people. The French people elected a government that has been calling for Assad to step down. Assad is the very person who is fighting against the Wahhabis. In defence of the French government, recently they have softened their stance on Assad.

In the upcoming years, I expect Le Pen's party to get more support that it currently has.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
this could really affect the refugee intake.

pmaitra

Assad: We’ve Been Facing This ‘Savage Terror’ For Over 5 Years
France is now experiencing the horror that has gripped Syria

(International Business Times) | Russia Insider

Originally appeared at International Business Times

AMMAN (Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al Assad condemned Friday's attacks in Paris and said that such acts of terror were similar to what his people had faced in years of violent civil war.

What France suffered from savage terror is what the Syrian people have been enduring for over five years,” the Syrian President was quoted as saying on state media and Lebanese TV station al Mayadeen.

(Reporting by Suleiman Al-Khalidi)

bose

Country flag
Have i defended congree here ?
Instead of answering, you are putting a counter question...

i am not 60 years old sir ☺.
One need not be 60 year old to understand communalism practiced for last 60 years... Nor I am 60 year old...

The same so called secularist keep quite and accepted all privileges while congress were practicing communalism for 60 years now those same secularists are shouting from roof tops as all Indian ethos are in danger ...

Every leader had their pros and cons..they are neither saints nor demon..overall they where good leaders.
A clever way to dodge the question... anyway... those two leader Gandhi / Nehru were made to be saints by so called secularists...

desicanuk

Left of centre parties in power in Europe,political correctness and incredible failure of intelligence have contributed to this bloodbath.And Angela Merkel is bringing in a million Syrians!! Two of the terrorists have
been identified as being refugees from Syria who entered EU via Greek island.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Merkel is a very scared creature now. She knows she is staring at two defeats. One in the hands of Islamic threat which will be brought on by the hordes of Islamists she imported from Syria. Second in the hands of the voters who will now project a more extreme stance towards her.
For those who consider Hitler a villain, to them I say, Merkel is no lesser a villain as she is bringing war to Germany, albeit through a different route. Hitler perhaps sent Germany to the battlefield, but Mutti Merkel is bringing the battlefield to the streets of Europe. That in no way is less criminal.
I expect and hope a German rise in patriotism and a Christian onslaught on the ISlamists. Though this might be a foolish hope and a mad expectation.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
When, I was studying in Germany it was virtually crime free society in mid 1970 to late 1970. Now most of Europe is in the grip of terrorism, rapes and other criminal activities by asylum seekers. They got themselves in to this mess by taking in workers from wrong countries. They should have and still can get them from India, Philippines, Sri Lanka and E.U. member states.

I_PLAY_BAD

Is there an end to this?
When will Muslims stop ?
Or should they be stopped ?
Many of my Muslim friends have posted stories on their Facebook wall condemning this act of terror.
They surely know this act will directly throw light upon all Muslims worldwide including them. So they take precautionary measures like this.
I ask, even they take measures like this and try to spread that Islam is a peaceful religion is there an iota of truth in it ? Any religion can become barbaric if the followers are barbarians. Unfortunately Islam has the most number of barbaric followers. Who is to blame for that ? Their holy texts, the way they have been taught to live, the way they have been taught to view non-Muslims ? If you are not tolerant to others and not able to live peacefully do you even deserve to live in this world. Why don't you all commit mass suicide and go live with your prophet ?

bose

Country flag
Is there an end to this?
When will Muslims stop ?
Or should they be stopped ?
Many of my Muslim friends have posted stories on their Facebook wall condemning this act of terror.
They surely know this act will directly throw light upon all Muslims worldwide including them. So they take precautionary measures like this.
I ask, even they take measures like this and try to spread that Islam is a peaceful religion is there an iota of truth in it ? Any religion can become barbaric if the followers are barbarians. Unfortunately Islam has the most number of barbaric followers. Who is to blame for that ? Their holy texts, the way they have been taught to live, the way they have been taught to view non-Muslims ? If you are not tolerant to others and not able to live peacefully do you even deserve to live in this world. Why don't you all commit mass suicide and go live with your prophet ?
The problem starts when to Muslims says "We vs You" our god is true and the only one...

I_PLAY_BAD

The problem starts when to Muslims says "We vs You" our god is true and the only one...
I would call such kind of people as B******s.
Keep your religion with you and don't kill innocents.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Assad: We’ve Been Facing This ‘Savage Terror’ For Over 5 Years
France is now experiencing the horror that has gripped Syria

(International Business Times) | Russia Insider

Originally appeared at International Business Times

AMMAN (Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al Assad condemned Friday's attacks in Paris and said that such acts of terror were similar to what his people had faced in years of violent civil war.

What France suffered from savage terror is what the Syrian people have been enduring for over five years,” the Syrian President was quoted as saying on state media and Lebanese TV station al Mayadeen.

(Reporting by Suleiman Al-Khalidi)

The truth plain and simple.

This guy is the saviour of the syrian people, hopefully the criminal mob (aka Western Govt) don't get their hands on him.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Friday the 13th. :scared2: .........
More importantly, continuation of an established pattern.

13, 26, 11, 7, 9, 14.
Dates with these numbers in combination have big terrorist attacks. Can anyone shed some light on the Islamic significance of these numbers?

sorcerer

Country flag
Is there a Deadly Headly like connection in it like Mumbai Terror Attack?
WIth spies gone rogue to create political situation favorable for them in the face of war!!!

Paris attacks: French terrorist named as Ismaïl Omar Mostefai – live updates

• One of the attackers has been named in French media as Ismaïl Omar Mostefai, a 29-year-old Frenchman from the southern Paris suburb of Courcouronnes. He had been flagged as being close to radical Islam, but had never been linked to terrorism. He was reportedly identified from police fingerprint records as one of the attackers at the Bataclan music venue.
  • Mostefai’s brother and father and an unidentified woman have reportedly been taken into police custody, and their homes searched. Mostefai’s older brother told AFP before going to the police station that he had not had contact with his younger brother for several years:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/14/paris-terror-attacks-live-news-updates-isis-france

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

13, 26, 11, 7, 9, 14.
Dates with these numbers in combination have big terrorist attacks. Can anyone shed some light on the Islamic significance of these numbers?
I know that some numbers are significant in Islams, like 786, but not sure about this particular pattern though.

Islam (which some say is the continuation of a pre-islamic arabian moon god cult) uses a lunar calendar, so one will have to translate the dates into their lunar calendar system.

sorcerer

Country flag

13, 26, 11, 7, 9, 14.

For these fanatics...any date is a good date for a date with virgins in heaven!!!

Now...how is NATO gonna call it????good terrorists or bad terrorists..or good terrorist with a bad taste for French valoos?
These a$$holes fan the fire from one end...and then once bitten back cry out loud and come out with the best PR ads on "HOw their strategy missed a point" (Well they always missed the point till now ) to pacify the voters.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Deport all muslims out of Europe. That is the best option.
Refugees won't leave..until or unless Europe push them by force.
Europe is a liberal nation.I dont think they will use brute force.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@roma
Karma is a b8tch.These B@stards have supported saudis,pakis and evey f@cking terrorist bullsh8t and what should they expect? These europeans are hypocrite bunch.
The only thing I worry about is Indian expats living in Europe as these White ******s will consider every brown a muslim and discriminate against them.
I won't be surprised even if a muslim genocide happens in europe.
Muslim genocide in Europe? Won't happen. European whites are pussies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles