Paris Terror Attack 13/11

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yep.

The West has always chosen when to call terrorists terrorists and when to call them freedom fighters. Now they are talking about "moderate" terrorists and bad terrorists.

They even wanted Assad to step down. Refugees were not running away from Assad. Refugees started running away when ISIS took control of large parts of Syria.
Actually US came with all their firepower to destroy Syria as the Who's next war after Iraq and AFG but Russia denied it.

So ISIS was created by US to f**** up the whole region by proxy and the result is serious Refugee crisis.

I wonder how come no European can understand that EU is suffering because of US policies now.US is sitting much safer and Terrorists are attacking Europeans as they share border.

Country flag
Actually US came with all their firepower to destroy Syria as the Who's next war after Iraq and AFG but Russia denied it.

So ISIS was created by US to f**** up the whole region by proxy and the result is serious Refugee crisis.

I wonder how come no European can understand that EU is suffering because of US policies now.US is sitting much safer and Terrorists are attacking Europeans as they share border.
What can Europe do? Europe was always viewed as an expendable buffer for USA during the Cold War .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Country flag
Europeans also love the cheap oil courtesy of USA

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What can Europe do? Europe was always viewed as an expendable buffer for USA during the Cold War .

What can EU do?

Yeah right... get overpopulated/breeded and get ruled by Islamic terrorists.

Compersion

Country flag
My question is that how they got weapons and also bombs that close to important venues and also freely in France.

Also the stadium was saved apparently the two bombers were refuses entry. It seems that large venue and mass collection of people is target.

Also.

Really close call and really wish France gets the terrorists and also source of the issue.

pmaitra

Nuking Pakistan would make more sense since it's actually Pakistan responsible for nurturing Terrorists and then Saudis responsible as well for spreading Wahabi venom all around the world including India.
The only issue there is a nuclear fall out. India sits next to Pakistan. I think a large barrage of thermobaric weapons can be used against Pakistan's nuclear facilities. I fear the possibility of the Saudis getting their hands on Pakistani nukes.

Country flag
The only issue there is a nuclear fall out. India sits next to Pakistan. I think a large barrage of thermobaric weapons can be used against Pakistan's nuclear facilities. I fear the possibility of the Saudis getting their hands on Pakistani nukes.
Pakistani nukes were funded by Saudis. They even displayed them after USA gave Iran nuke deal. Remember paki nukes are to be shared it is the islamic bomb

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My question is that how they got weapons and also bombs that close to important venues and also freely in France.

Also the stadium was saved apparently the two bombers were refuses entry. It seems that large venue and mass collection of people is target.

Also.

Really close call and really wish France gets the terrorists and also source of the issue.
It is fairly easy to travel in europe across countries, also smuggle thru established networks. to my understanding weapons and grenades for islamists are available in belgium. compared to belgium islamist problem, france is nothing.

European countries except for Britain(especially london) do not have surveillance system like the americans. France being the mother of democracy, their people consider surveillance cameras an intrusion of privacy.

Unless something changes drastically, france will continue to be on the hit-list. I don't think bombing ISIS is the whole solution anymore.

I am assuming the "wake-up call" that we are expecting will not happen unless ISIS reaches Rome or Vatican.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
What is the long term solution to put an end to this menace living among us?

Canada brought in a law to deport the convicted terrorist with dual citizenship and second generation as well who's parents have dual citizenship but the bleeding hearts liberals changed the Government to stop it becoming law. Our previous Government under PM Harper was pressurized by damn liberal leaning voters to speed up application processing of refugees and the new Government under PM Trudeau promised to bring 25000 by the end of this year.

As the reports are coming in about the identity of these butchers our worst fears are being realized. I would like to have a long term solution based on facts and not based on the politics of appeasement. Enough of political correctness. All the democratic nations should take the bull by horn and exterminate the regimes financing the operation of terror. It is time to bring Russia and China on board to deprive the terrorists of arms and financing resources. E.U. should put incoming refugees in garrison and separate young single male from family and send them back to their country. Europe deported 90,000 Pakistani's last year and we can do it without any repercussions from those countries.

alphacentury

Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What is the long term solution to put an end to this menace living among us?
For a start, Let's hope Modi gets what is he campaigning for in all the countries he is going to since he started going to foreign trips.

Clear definition of Terrorism at UN.

Very tough to get this particular resolution passed, but that should help to begin with.

pmaitra

For a start, Let's hope Modi gets what is he campaigning for in all the countries he is going to since he started going to foreign trips.

Very tough to get this particular resolution passed, but that should help to begin with.
Won't happen. Many countries like to use terrorists to further their geopolitical goals.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Won't happen. Many countries like to use terrorists to further their geopolitical goals.
Yup, i agree. Let's just hope they arrive at a compromise, where everybody benefits. I am sure, bald heads at pentagon might have some other tricks up their sleeves.

Country flag

UN is a powerless organization with little or no means to enforce resolutions.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

His mission to define the terrorism will succeed because what happened in Paris is giving us a loud and clear message if one is willing to get it. The message is "I am coming to you" and revisit the democratic countries as and when I want. They are daring us to stop them in their tracks. It is for us to accept the reality and stop pussyfooting on this cancer. And deal with it as a united community without mercy.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
At the same time majority of the countries who have been hit or on the list of terrorists is majority in the U.N. If U.N.O. does not or cannot act than all bets are off. Either work as a team to eradicate or effected nations will and should take action on their own even if it means full blown war.

If no concrete action is taken the citizens will and should change the weak Government who are only talking politically correct steps to stem the growth of parasites.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well, we know Islamic ideology is barbaric but so are its funders. Without funding not much can be done.
Those camel riders from Arabia need to be shown their place in the world. Europe needs to open its eyes and stop this irrational drama of bleeding heart self-destructive appeasement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles