Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Gabriel92

Country flag
Yeah we saw your competence in handling a bunch of goat/camel bangers with an ak 47.
What a fucking joke !
26/11 lasted 4 days,and done by 10 men of LeT.
Everybody recognizes the profesionnalism of the French Police special forces (and inteligence services) and are considered among the best in the world ! If u ask anybody,he will know what the GIGN is ....... ask them to list a single indian police "special forces".
I don't know if ur trolling or not.

Besides, who said anything about you? My advice is for the French govt just like your govt and media advice towards us. I am a uber liberal concerned about the human rights of the innocent muzzies there in France, just like how your media and govt is concerned with that of India. Please ask your govt and media to practice what they preach wrt tolerance, human rights and so on. Few misguided muzzies killing few civies is not a reason to be intolerant against muzzies.

Think for the human rights and show restrain
Then go protest in front of the French embassy if u got the balls to and don't piss me off,most of us gives a shit about what's happening in daylife India. You think i drink my cofee the morning learning the newspaper and think about India ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
lol lol I know you ... you are tooooo smart but remember one thing all are not fools.

Wow fully advanced jargon, geo strategy/top Intel operations and what not.You didn't answer 'Takiya'?
yeah bring up your jagron. Takiya kalam

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What a fucking joke !
Everybody recognizes the profesionnalism of the French Police special forces and are considered among the best in the world ! If u ask anybody,he will know what the GIGN is ....... ask them to list a single indian police "special forces".

Then go protest in front of the French embassy if u got the balls to and don't piss me off,most of us gives a shit about what's happening in daylife India. You think i drink my cofee the morning learning the newspaper and think about India ?
the operation readiness of the terrorists were different in both cases.

1) for 26/11 the terrorists were trained at the bestest of military level by the Pak army's elite SSG commandos.
2)They were handpicked for this.
3) They were briefed with the pros and cons of Indian Military tactics by ISI.
4) It was not some random guy given AK's to fire upon people.

5)The Taj Hotel has more than 1000 rooms, oberoi close to 700, so you can imagine the Close combat commando vs commando under hostage situation.

6) ISI - Pakistan's intelligence was in complete coordination with the terrorist on satellite link.

In france the readiness of terrorists were not even close to terrorists involved in 26/11.

Last edited:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Who The F cares about french here no one still I don't know how many died/number.

BTW 26/11 wass ISI operation well trained men, in french some rag tag jihadi's.

If you reach 15% muzzies with Porkistan&BD like neighbors there is no french there just a Somalia in past called as french.:D
The CIVLIZED world is behind us,your thoughts are worthless.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Who The F cares about french here no one still I don't know how many died/number.

BTW 26/11 wass ISI operation well trained men, in french some rag tag jihadi's.

If you reach 15% muzzies with Porkistan&BD like neighbors there is no french there just a Somalia in past called as french.:D

FRYCRY

Country flag
No it won't. Muzzies are peaceful. Stop blaming the innocent muzzies this you filthy communal bigot:rolleyes:
I've realized that a major chunk of them are not innocent so you were damn right about them

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What a fucking joke !
Everybody recognizes the profesionnalism of the French Police special forces and are considered among the best in the world ! If u ask anybody,he will know what the GIGN is ....... ask them to list a single indian police "special forces".
Let had the backing of Pakistani state and was a coordinated attack from Karachi. it was state sponsored terrorist attack and the terrorists were fully trained. David headly of the US gave the recon for it.. It lasted for 2 days. Despite that we put a stop to it. But your forces couldn't handle a bunch of ill trained camel bangers with an AR. This attack is nothing like the Mumbai terror attack which was far more viscious and far more organised.

Improve your security. First Charlie hebdo now this. So bad that french intelleignece and security apparatus is pathetic

I am giving genuine advice to the French to improve their security. Also, please consider about human rights before mistreating these misguided youths. Sit down with them and feel their pain.

You can go and protest in your French embassy that many Indians don't give a shit about what your feelings are. Seriously, you think you will get sympathy from us when your kind were busy rubbing salts on our wounds during our pain? Now stop crying like a little girl that no one cares about Paris beyond our own interest and move on. Our interest in Paris attack is only to see how we can save ourselves from these monsters and nothing more.

No one stood with us during our hardships and as such we owe no one anything during theirs. That's the reality here. Suck it up.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:lol: yeah, people bombing innocent civies/hospitals/schools/powerplants in Syria and those who mock russians dying in a plane crash are surely very civilised.

Its cute when your kind attempt to take a moral high ground:rofl:

Last edited:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Let had the backing of Pakistani state and was a coordinated attack from Karachi. it was state sponsored terrorist attack and the terrorists were fully trained. David headly of the US gave the recon for it.. It lasted for 2 days. Despite that we put a stop to it. But your forces couldn't handle a bunch of I'll trained camel bangers with an AR. This attack is nothing like the Mumbai terror attack which was far more viscious and far more organised.

Improve your security. First Charlie hebdo now this. So bad that french intelleignece and security apparatus is pathetic
Ok,isn't the border with Pakistan supposed to be so secure ??? How could they even cross the border ?
We have no borders at all,if want tomorrow i can buy some AKs in the Balkans,come back to France without being caught and can attack people.
As if this attack wasn't also well coordinated,many attacks at different points in the same times !
Whoah ! Indians services are far more proffessionnal !! Lol.

I am giving genuine advice to the French to improve their security. Also, please consider about human rights before mistreating these misguided youths. Sit down with them and feel their pain.
I can say that someone wouldn't fear walking in a French streat but in an indian streat,someone would fear being kidnapped or GANGBANGED.

You can go and protest in your French embassy that many Indians don't give a shit about what your feelings are. Seriously, you think you will get sympathy from us when your kind were busy rubbing salts on our wounds during our pain? Now stop crying like a little girl that no one cares about Paris beyond our own interest and move on. Our interest in Paris attack is only to see how we can save ourselves from these monsters and nothing more.

No one stood with us during our hardships and as such we owe no one anything during theirs. That's the reality here. Suck it up.

Yup too much CIVILIZATION btw WTF world behind u ? to bomb ragtag jihai's in ISIS ? Wow You achieved too much
The world is with us,the CIVILIZED world,i didn't talk about some cow piss drinkers with inferiority complex.
Come back the day you'll reach standards of living of Tadjikistan !

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ok,isn't the border with Pakistan supposed to be so secure ??? How could they even cross the border ?
We have no borders at all,if want tomorrow i can buy some AKs in the Balkans,come back to France without being caught and can attack people.
They came from sea in the midst of dark. Intelligence inputs were given about possible attack on Mumbai but was ignored.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Isn't France supposed to be well equipped to fight and should it have good security considering it is well developed? Why did Paris got screwed twice?

Besides, terrorists dint have to come via border, they came via coast.

Nobody's fault but yours really.

As if this attack wasn't also well coordinated,many attacks at different points in the same times !
Yes, goat bangers vs Pakistani state sponsored terrorists the latter is far more trained any day.
Despite being a professional service , Paris got screwed twice in a single year:rofl:

I can say that someone wouldn't fear walking in a French streat but in an indian streat,someone would fear being kidnapped or GANGBANGED.
that's why France has twenty times more rapes per capita than India . only Indians actually care about their women and it makes news and French being civilized barbarians don't care even if their rapes is 10 times higher than India :lol:

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

France 16/100000
Indian 1.8/100000 :lol:

The world is with us,the CIVILIZED world,i didn't talk about some cow piss drinkers with inferiority complex.
Yeah, says the cheese eating surrender monkeys who bomb helpless Libyans. Why don't you try your shenanigans with someone your size- Russia , China or India? I know. Because you cowards can't do shit against anyone with actual weapons:lol:. And some kind of civilised world you live in where rapes are ten times as high as India and still doesn't make news:puke:

And you wonder why people here don't give a damn about your kind:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Come back the day you'll reach standards of living of Tadjikistan !
Guys, this is what happens when you give reality check to faded world powers. They squirm when on the receiving end and start comparing apples and oranges.

India has hostile neighbours, France- no.
India has much bigger and rugged border, France-no.
India is piss poor, but France-no.

But still some rag-tag jihadis killed 100s of French in their capital city. Instead of accepting the intelligence failure, this Monsieur wants to argue how awesome and professional French intelligence is. Sorry, but in this case, you are sounding like a pathetic loser.

And btw, if you say on an Indian Forum that you do not care about India and Indians can fuck themselves, then probably be ready to get paid in kind. Don't try to surpass @jouni by your stupid comments.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Do you know who is the Founder of ISIS? :lol:

Hint: A very very and very civilized country which creates good and bad terrorists as per need and can't defeat rag tag terrorists in decades.It also get's bombed in it's mainland.Because of that civilized country whole of Europe is suffering now.Are Europeans civilized enough to rise against that civilized country?

So come out of that "Civilized" crap... we are tired of a European talking about Civilizations. :lol:

Now back to the topic ie. French attack.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Plz transfer last 6 pages to RSS thread... The above CIVILIZED french fry whining is unbearable for me :crying:
Yeah @MODS... please throw that RSS/Caste/Congress/Commi/Penguin/Hippo crap in other thread. :dude:

This thread is for Frenchies and what EU gonna do now.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No intelligence services were able to prevent terrorists attacks at 100%. We prevented many terrorists acts this YEAR alone,they are doing a fucking great job.
In short, French intelligence capabilities need major revamp.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
RIP to the dead. May their families find strength in these testing times.

More power to Putin.

Death to CIA/NATO/SAUDI pet ISIS.

Someone clean this thread. It is mess.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I seriously think many guys on this forum are closet gays. They get an orgasm every time they hear, read or chant the name of Master Putin.
:pound:

I don't see how Putin connection has come here, but seriously can someone illuminate me on how Putin is figured here?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh so like some typical Paki.... someone is trying to bring our shit/rapes which West loves to smell too much.
Dude, stop claiming that every dickhead is a paki.
Most Westerners are shitheads only. Just that most of them are in a closet and this Gabriel guy has been overt. Hell even their leftists are racist assholes only

Anyway, enjoy their squirms whenever they are laid bare for what they are:bounce:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
:pound:

I don't see how Putin connection has come here, but seriously can someone illuminate me on how Putin is figured here?
Being a fan-boy is ok. But crediting everything possible in the world to one person is totally different.

They want to see a Russian strategy in everything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles