'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

Neo

@Neo , its a damn shame that they had to resort to such things. Nevertheless a positive development indeed.
Damn if we do, damn if we don't. In the recent developments where India's clandestine support to MQM has been disposed, I consider this a couragous gesture that muslim students risked their lives by coming out on the street to openly protect the hindus. It's not a secret that India itself is causing, financing and supporting communal riots in Karachi.

As I stated earlier, the posts were not directed at you but the nanha mujahid Zarvan who started to "diss" TTP only after the Peshawar incident. Before that they were the innocent tribals and birather Islami who were pushed to the brink by scotch drinking Mushy.
Still I took the liberty to jump in as people are ganging up against Zarvan, unnecessarily provoking him and baiting to retaliate. He is a patriot and a good poster. Instead of baiting him with nonsense try to learn where he's coming from. Afterall a good debate is to about balanced pro and con arguments. Without Pakistani input you'll be stuck with Indians licking Indian ar$es...

Blackwater

Damn if we do, damn if we don't. In the recent developments where India's clandestine support to MQM has been disposed, I consider this a couragous gesture that muslim students risked their lives by coming out on the street to openly protect the hindus. It's not a secret that India itself is causing, financing and supporting communal riots in Karachi.

Still I took the liberty to jump in as people are ganging up against Zarvan, unnecessarily provoking him and baiting to retaliate He is a patriot and a good poste.r. Instead of baiting him with nonsense try to learn where he's coming from. Afterall a good debate is to about balanced pro and con arguments. Without Pakistani input you'll be stuck with Indians licking Indian ar$es...
he(zarvan) is madarsa educated ostrich

blueblood

Your delusions knows no bounds, does they?

London police fucked you in the ass and here you are begging for more.

'Confession documents' of Tariq Mir alleging Indian funding of MQM are fake: London Police

MQM-India claims: London police says Tariq Mir’s statement not its property

'MQM leader's confessional documents not property of London police'

Still I took the liberty to jump in as people are ganging up against Zarvan, unnecessarily provoking him and baiting to retaliate. He is a patriot and a good poster. Instead of baiting him with nonsense try to learn where he's coming from. Afterall a good debate is to about balanced pro and con arguments. Without Pakistani input you'll be stuck with Indians licking Indian ar$es...
Good debate happens between humans not jihadi beasts.

As for the Pakistani input, nobody asked for it, nobody cares for it and there is a perfectly good orifice almighty has provided Pakis with to shove their input.

Neo

You obviously ignored the Altaf Hussain's speech last week.

Good debate happens between humans not jihadi beasts....

As for the Pakistani input, nobody asked for it, nobody cares for it and there is a perfectly good orifice almighty has provided Pakis with to shove their input.
Jihadi beasts? If that is how you see me, kindly put me on your ignore list.

blueblood

You obviously ignored the Altaf Hussain's speech last week.
Since when has Altaf Hussain become Abe the honest. Taking his words when it suits you I see.

Jihadi beasts? If that is how you see me, kindly put me on your ignore list.
Will gladly do but you are not threatening to nuke every Indian, are you?

Neo

Since when has Altaf Hussain become Abe the honest. Taking his words when it suits you I see.
I have never ever supported MQM or Altaf Hussain. Karachi's been under his siege too long but thanks to Raheel Sharif's brilliant policies the city is comiming back to normal life.

Will gladly do but you are not threatening to nuke every Indian, are you?
Show me one single post where I have made such threat on personal level.

blueblood

I have never ever supported MQM or Altaf Hussain. Karachi's been under his siege too long but thanks to Raheel Sharif's brilliant policies the city is comiming back to normal life.
Good for you. Now be a good boy and stop blaming India for every little of your domestic issues.

Show me one single post where I have made such threat on personal level.
So now you know the difference between humans and beasts(who make such claims).

Neo

Good for you. Now be a good boy and stop blaming India for every little of your domestic issues.
Lol...same applies to you and almost every single Indian active in this very section.

So now you know the difference between humans and beasts(who make such claims).
Why don't to stop trolling and try to have a constructive debate for a change.

Bheeshma

LoL the stupid paki is back again to get insulted. Looks like death of the stategic comedian hamid gul has caused severe constipation in pakistan. Hey porki Modi was in UAE talking to your arap four fathers. Maybe if Nawaz has sent him more gifts he would have put in a word about anchor Haramzada (Peerzada) and Jahil Hamid.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Any Nuclear attack on India will lead to nuke attack not only on Pakistan but also on all the Islamic religious places in Saudi Arabia ... It will be full blown religious war...

Mecca & Medina will become legitimate targets... Make no mistake ...
huh ?? How the hell will mecca and medina will be legitimate targets?

Compersion

Country flag
What is the Pakistan longest range missile and weapon system without refuelling (jets, boats) and how long does it take to reach Israel (and Europe). Paki ought to be a proud because of that. Pakis are big boys and not kids that play with nasr only. Forget grass the dirt can also be eaten by pakis.

bose

Country flag
huh ?? How the hell will mecca and medina will be legitimate targets?
The moment India is nuked, all those will become a legitimate target ...

Those people also funded Pakistan's nuclear program and any India - Pakistan exchange will be a religious war ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles