Pakistan's Ideology and Identity crisis

Rebelkid

If they are trouble makers then deport them to land of pure....if they're productive individuals then keep them.

My point is we should not be inviting people based on religion.
I already addressed that above

who i love more my mother or father ? honestly i can answer who i love more and wont give a politically correct answer. no one person can love two people equally.

so according to mother and father logic you are saying mother is India and father is hinduism ? then what is islam,christianity, sikhism etc uncle and aunties ?
Yes...you can love two people equally,

The mother father statement was just an example to show how ridicules your question was, you clearly know the context of that question then why make silly uncle/aunty arguments..

plugwater

Oh god why are you guys mixing country and religion?? and what a shit idea to give citizenship to Pakistani Hindus!!! We have enough internal problems and population. Let them stay in Pakistan.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I already addressed that above

Yes...you can love two people equally,

The mother father statement was just an example to show how ridicules your question was, you clearly know the context of that question then why make silly uncle/aunty arguments..
You cannot love two people equally. It is a fact whether you like it or not.

My question is not rediculous because for me India comes first...it seems the opposite for you.

Rebelkid

You cannot love two people equally. It is a fact whether you like it or not.

My question is not rediculous because for me India comes first...it seems the opposite for you.
Fact quoted and sourced from where ? Can you define love ? Set parameters for it ? Measure it ? scale it ?
Love is of several different nature, parental love, romantic love and love for your nation. You can never compare or measure these..

Your Question is as ridicules as your current assumption about me

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Fact quoted and sourced from where ? Can you define love ? Set parameters for it ? Measure it ? scale it ?
Love is of several different nature, parental love, romantic love and love for your nation. You can never compare or measure these..

Your Question is as ridicules as your current assumption about me
no love cannot be measured so how are you claiming you can love two people equally ? two people have two different personalities and ask your heart whether you can love two people equally ? you may love both your parents but you will always love one slightly more than another.

why are you sidetracking and not answering a simple question ? which comes first for you country or religion ?

plugwater

I would choose country in a heartbeat. Some seems to have a problem these days. This kinda ideas will arise when you love your religion more than your country.

Rebelkid

no love cannot be measured so how are you claiming you can love two people equally ? two people have two different personalities and ask your heart whether you can love two people equally ? you may love both your parents but you will always love one slightly more than another.

why are you sidetracking and not answering a simple question ? which comes first for you country or religion ?
How can you claim i love one slightly over the other ? there is absolutely no basis for your claims and personally i feel your question is ridicules/offensive in nature to anyone who takes both their religion and nation seriously..

I cannot answer such a question because the basis of love is itself different , and again don't you dare ask such a question to me or to anyone again because you are clearly offending those people. I mean, who the hell are you to ask such a question to everyone around here ?

Just the way i cannot choose between a father and a mother or a sister and a brother i cannot choose between the religion and a nation, and assuming i choose former over the later or vise versa will also be stupid, but your thoughts are your own..

Last edited:

plugwater

You are missing the point here, you seems to avoid the problems India will face by giving citizenship to Pakistani Hindus. You are trying to do something good to your fellow Hindus by sacrificing your country resources in which your country have enough people under poverty line waiting to be taken care of. If India is a developed nation and have enough resources to feed its own people then we have look into other nations to help in the name of humanity but not in the name religions.

Rebelkid

You are missing the point here, you seems to avoid the problems India will face by giving citizenship to Pakistani Hindus. You are trying to do something good to your fellow Hindus by sacrificing your country resources in which your country have enough people under poverty line waiting to be taken care of. If India is a developed nation and have enough resources to feed its own people then we have look into other nations to help in the name of humanity but not in the name religions.
Omg.....read my posts... I DONT WANT to invite pakistani hindus and give them citizenship, but if they come here asking for aslyum, we should protect them irrespective of their riligion..

The point your missing is some people in this country don't like repeated questions like "whom do you love more ?" its offensive and very sensitive question. This is for those A$$holes who asks these question to muslims

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
How can you claim i love one slightly over the other ? there is absolutely no basis for your claims and personally i feel your question is ridicules/offensive in nature to anyone who takes both their religion and nation seriously..

I cannot answer such a question because the basis of love is itself different , and again don't you dare ask such a question to me or to anyone again because you are clearly offending those people. I mean, who the hell are you to ask such a question to everyone around here ?

Just the way i cannot choose between a father and a mother or a sister and a brother i cannot choose between the religion and a nation, and assuming i choose former over the later or vise versa will also be stupid, but your thoughts are your own..
hypothetically lets assume you live in "country x" which is a secular country and your country is in war with another country...lets call it "country z" and country z is a hindu state/country. would you fight for your country or join country z ?

and dont forget the key word in the above question is hypothetically.

i dont see why you are getting your knickers in a twist and getting angry....often person is confronted with difficult choices to make in life.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Omg.....read my posts... I DONT WANT to invite pakistani hindus and give them citizenship, but if they come here asking for aslyum, we should protect them irrespective of their riligion..

The point your missing is some people in this country don't like repeated questions like "whom do you love more ?" its offensive and very sensitive question. This is for those A$$holes who asks these question to muslims
If i may correct you....it is written in quran to fight for the land that feeds you. so answer is clear.

personal insults if often the last retort when person has conceded his point.

plugwater

I am against this idea from the beginning you said we should offer citizenship for those who are willing. Offering citizenship is like inviting them to India. We don't need anyone(including Hindus) from Pakistan. Why are you so sensitive about that question ? Its just a general question if you didn't like it you should have ignored it.

Rebelkid

hypothetically lets assume you live in "country x" which is a secular country and your country is in war with another country...lets call it "country z" and country z is a hindu state/country. would you fight for your country or join country z ?

and dont forget the key word in the above question is hypothetically.

i dont see why you are getting your knickers in a twist and getting angry....often person is confronted with difficult choices to make in life.
Your hypothetical question proves you did not get my point....but i will still answer

I was born in country x i will serve and die for country x, just because country z is Hindu will not get me to betray country x because that is humanly/nationally and SPIRITUALLY wrong ...
plz tell me you do not ask such questions to Muslims...because Indian Muslims these days do get asked such ridicules questions... I hope your not one of them considering your literally asking entire DFI about this ...

Rebelkid

I am against this idea from the beginning you said we should offer citizenship for those who are willing. Offering citizenship is like inviting them to India. We don't need anyone(including Hindus) from Pakistan. Why are you so sensitive about that question ? Its just a general question if you didn't like it you should have ignored it.
Am tired of explaining myself. I DON'T WANT TO INVITE ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE, but what do you do about pakistani hindus living in india who are too afriad to go to pakistan.. just simply answer that question...

Am not comfortable with the idea of throwing them into the lions mouth as soon as their visas get expired..

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Your hypothetical question proves you did not get my point....but i will still answer

I was born in country x i will serve and die for country x, just because country z is Hindu will not get me to betray country x because that is humanly/nationally and SPIRITUALLY wrong ...
plz tell me you do not ask such questions to Muslims...because Indian Muslims these days do get asked such ridicules questions... I hope your not one of them considering your literally asking entire DFI about this ...
read my above post regarding muslims.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Am tired of explaining myself. I DON'T WANT TO INVITE ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE, but what do you do about pakistani hindus living in india who are too afriad to go to pakistan.. just simply answer that question...

Am not comfortable with the idea of throwing them into the lions mouth as soon as their visas get expired
what about pakistani muslims not wanting to go back ?

plugwater

Am not comfortable with the idea of throwing them into the lions mouth as soon as their visas get expired
we should not invite hindus form other countries but if they do come here for protection we MUST give them citizenship(if they are willing) and protection.
Believe it or not this seems like an invitation bro!!!

Renew their visas. Giving citizenship is a whole another thing.

Rebelkid

what about pakistani muslims not wanting to go back ?
read my previous post, i said IRRESPECTIVE of religion,plz read my entire post and understand its meaning...lol u and ur circuler arguements :emot15:

Your question is highly unlikely to ever happen

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Guys,

This thread is about discussing Pakistan's ideology and its identity crisis not about what India should do about Pakistani Hindus. Stick to the topic of the thread. Any more off-topic posts will be delted

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
read my previous post, i said IRRESPECTIVE of religion,plz read my entire post and understand its meaning...lol u and ur circuler arguements :emot15:

Your question is highly unlikely to ever happen
you are clearly delusional...you are harping about that we should not invite them but if they dont want to go back then we should let them stay.

and i said that 2 pages back and you are saying im arguing in circles ? :emot15:

If they are trouble makers then deport them to land of pure....if they're productive individuals then keep them.

My point is we should not be inviting people based on religion.

who i love more my mother or father ? honestly i can answer who i love more and wont give a politically correct answer. no one person can love two people equally.

so according to mother and father logic you are saying mother is India and father is hinduism ? then what is islam,christianity, sikhism etc uncle and aunties ?

if some people are not being treated well then they can apply in un or in any country (including India) to get refugee status and leave pakistan. why would we invite them ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles