Pakistan's Ideology and Identity crisis

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I was asking about Pak,India hardly has a significant Ahmadia community.
Look there isn't any discrimination on governmental level. All are considered equals.

On individual level, well we do have some morons. But there % is low. e.g. in my floor, we have around 100 people sitting, only one person discriminate and no body likes him for that. Other do not discriminate at all. Even that gentleman discriminates against Ahmadis only, not against shias.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
There is very big difference between 80's and 90's / 20's Pakistan...

You best time was 60's and you screwed yourself by pushing each every Pakistanis to religion...
Yes I agree with you but the good thing is that people are crawling out of that pit while you Indians are jumping in it as a synchronized swimming event.

bose

Country flag
Yes I agree with you but the good thing is that people are crawling out of that pit while you Indians are jumping in it as a synchronized swimming event.
We Indian see Pakistan as a laughing stock a good example of how to screw oneself...... India has pulled much ahead of Pakistan ... You have no idea...

Pakistan can only put a revolver onto its head and cry I am going to commit suicide ...

Nuvneet Kundu

A 15% drop, just like that.

And no, I would never believe a Pakistani without reliable proof.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
You got him to concede that he was cooking up his own 'facts', still this dude hasn't committed suicide out of embarrassment.

What he's saying is : "Taquia is in my blood, I will lie, it's up to you whether to believe my fairytales or not".

That's one honest muslim.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You got him to concede that he was cooking up his own 'facts', still this dude hasn't committed suicide out of embarrassment.

What he's saying is : "Taquia is in my blood, I will lie, it's up to you whether to believe my fairytales or not".

That's one honest muslim.
I don't even believe he is a baloch. I think he is just another Punjabi Paki with a fake account trying to convince others that they are not terrorists despite the facts stating otherwise.

Nuvneet Kundu

I don't even believe he is a baloch. I think he is just another Punjabi Paki with a fake account trying to convince others that they are not terrorists despite the facts stating otherwise.

Yeah, he has a twitter account with a girl's picture. This is an India baiter account. Pakistan is making these accounts for the purpose of psy ops. I'm just getting restless for the day when Balochistan will become an independent country.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yeah, he has a twitter account with a girl's picture. This is an India baiter account. Pakistan is making these accounts for the purpose of psy ops. I'm just getting restless for the day when Balochistan will become an independent country.
Oh believe me. I think of that moment everyday. When it happens, it would be a "nirvana" feeling for me.

Sabru Foxtrot

Sabru Foxtrot
LCA Tejas firing Chengdu JF-17 Thunder

Why?

The Tejas is a light multirole fighter fit for the 21st century. It uses a lot of new technology and innovation, such as its use of large amounts of composite materials, its advanced avionics system and its unique aerodynamic configuration. In terms of functionality, the LCA Tejas has good potential to be expanded into variants. For example, at a time when the air force version is yet to be commissioned widely, a ship-based version of the aircraft has already been released.

The Xiaolong is a third-generation model designed for the international market. The use of off-the-shelf materials not only cuts costs but also reduces risks in the design process and improves the reliability of the aircraft. This will not make it the best aircraft, but rather a standard, cheap and reliable model for air-to-air combat. In summation, the Xiaolong is the aircraft of today and the Tejas is the aircraft of tomorrow.

In 1998 China purchased the design and test data from Russia to aid in expediting the development of the Chengdu JF-17/FC-1.

JF-17 is more comparable to the HJT-36 Sitara intermediate jet trainer – since both have an all-metal airframe, conventional controls, and an externally sourced engine. And the Sitara was developed even faster than the Thunder.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
LCA Tejas firing Chengdu JF-17 Thunder

Why?

The Tejas is a light multirole fighter fit for the 21st century. It uses a lot of new technology and innovation, such as its use of large amounts of composite materials, its advanced avionics system and its unique aerodynamic configuration. In terms of functionality, the LCA Tejas has good potential to be expanded into variants. For example, at a time when the air force version is yet to be commissioned widely, a ship-based version of the aircraft has already been released.

The Xiaolong is a third-generation model designed for the international market. The use of off-the-shelf materials not only cuts costs but also reduces risks in the design process and improves the reliability of the aircraft. This will not make it the best aircraft, but rather a standard, cheap and reliable model for air-to-air combat. In summation, the Xiaolong is the aircraft of today and the Tejas is the aircraft of tomorrow.

In 1998 China purchased the design and test data from Russia to aid in expediting the development of the Chengdu JF-17/FC-1.

JF-17 is more comparable to the HJT-36 Sitara intermediate jet trainer – since both have an all-metal airframe, conventional controls, and an externally sourced engine. And the Sitara was developed even faster than the Thunder.
Wrong thread again.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Don't let Indian culture influence you, advises Yasir Hussain to aspiring scriptwriters
"And more importantly, not to be influenced by Indian culture, our own culture is so rich and our people are so talented," he adds.
http://images.dawn.com/news/1176484...vises-yasir-hussain-to-aspiring-scriptwriters
:facepalm::facepalm::bounce::bounce:
Comment Section:
Sarcasm:
IMG_20161028_163915_948.JPG

Confused about identity, ZAK coming up with such comments is usual now.
IMG_20161028_163902_752.JPG

The "South Asia" bs. A nearly non existent sub region under Indian Shadow. People know way more about existence of Indian than subcontinent.
IMG_20161028_163851_221.JPG

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Don't let Indian culture influence you, advises Yasir Hussain to aspiring scriptwriters

http://images.dawn.com/news/1176484...vises-yasir-hussain-to-aspiring-scriptwriters
:facepalm::facepalm::bounce::bounce:
Comment Section:
Sarcasm:
View attachment 11245

Confused about identity, ZAK coming up with such comments is usual now.
View attachment 11246

The "South Asia" bs. A nearly non existent sub region under Indian Shadow. People know way more about existence of Indian than subcontinent.
View attachment 11247
Jh**t ka batangar

Their girls and boys come to our country for a work.
Their patients come to our countrt for cheaper treatment as their is no treatment.

If these are induced by indian culture then for sure they are sons of aliens.
:hippo::hippo::hippo::hippo::hippo:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
A highly rated comment by a 'think tank analyst's in Pakistani forum. An example of how the new generation of well fed Pakistani Punjabis (clean shaven burger bachas enjoying in bedroom and dance club in night, turning into jihadi terrorists with morning azaan) are coping with their identity issues inherited from older illiterate jihadi terrorist generation.

This is entirely expected. One thing history teaches is great powers come and go. Ancient Egypt is just ruins now, Ancient Rome went, Ancient Pakistan (Indus Valley) gone, Ancient Persia gone. They all are just footnotes in history books today. In recent times it was said that the sun never set on the British Empire. Then USA came along and became numer uno. America in historical terms is newbie to the world and gained ascendancy post 1940s.

My point being, history teaches us nothing isconstant. Well we have a contender waiting on the flannks to take over from USA. This is not to say USA will become zero and China will take over tommorow. No. This is a process. This is not a rupture. That process is in the making now.

All power follows from economics. Right now Chinese economy is probably same size of USA. Because USA enjoys incumbency factor which has been built up over preceding 7 decades - things like military power, soft power, political relationships, trading linkages America will contine to be force to be reckoned with for decades. However America is past high noon and is somewhere in the evening - slowly the light is fading and another fresh day will usher a new power.

Think about this. Just 2 decades ago China was nothing. Right now China is almost equal to USA. It has not even tapped 20% of it's potential. Over the next decades the Chinese will (slowly or fast) continue to grow until they are 2 times USA, then 3 times USA. The question is not if but how fast?

I have had discussions about this subject in other Western forums - the defining moment of our times when I have called China a hyper power in the making. However this has not gone down to well. First I think most people can't look beyond the incumbent power, simply because that has always been a constant in their lifetime but there is another factor.

Over the last 5 centuries all progress, all power has been sourced from the Western/European continient. Man of course having very short memory has given most Western people a sense of superiority which has been invested in racism. All white countries are source of progress. All white countries are powerful. Thus white mean superiority.

This ingrained sense of racism which of course overlooked that over the 8,000 years of recorded history most of Europe was non player and peripheral to history. Nile - Egypt, Tigris/Euphrates - Iraq, Indus - Pakistan, Yellow River - China was where all the action was. Rest were eating bananas or trying to light a fire to keep warm. This was overlooked in narrative that described Europe as centre of the world. USA is just extention of that order.

Now that ingrained sense of superiority is coming under challange and thus the refusal to accept the inevitable. I live in the West and am pro West as many members know but I look forward to the new multipolar world. A unipolar world is dangerous as it allows some to run rampent around the world. Unipolarity democratizes power to a extent.

And that is not such a bad thing.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A highly rated comment by a 'think tank analyst's in Pakistani forum. An example of how the new generation of well fed Pakistani Punjabis (clean shaven burger bachas enjoying in bedroom and dance club in night, turning into jihadi terrorists with morning azaan) are coping with their identity issues inherited from older illiterate jihadi terrorist generation.
Can you tell me his name please, I wanna troll him.:p
Most likely he is @farhan_9909, @Atanz or Hyperion.

Krusty

Country flag
@Zulfiqar Khan can you let us know what's your take on the Indus Valley Civilisation being referred to as 'ancient pakistan'? As in, culturally how is pakistan linked to the Indus Valley Civilisation? Or what are the values and philosophies that Pakistan shares with Indus valley Civilisation? Exactly why is it called ancient Pakistan? I'm curious..

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles