Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

Waanar

Country flag
Om shanti for her , may she attain moksha
No don't do that, don't twist the meaning of our religion to fit into the narrow framework of convenience like the jihadis do.
She killed innocents, she's not getting moksha.

I'm surprised people here don't have the slightest sense of nuance regarding this incident.
Look, hate the CCP, hate the PLA but don't celebrate Chinese civilians dying.

Your average rural (and most urban) Pakistani civilians are jihadi fanatics who support terror attacks but the regular Chinese citizen supports his country mainly because of the consequences of not doing it and out of mere patriotism.

Have some sense people, Chinese civilians are forced to see the world through a CCP tinted lens and are oblivious victims of oppression themselves.
Yeah, if the Chinese killed were from MSS or collaborating with their agencies willingly and knowingly, that's a different story.
Don't become a raging lunatic like the Pakistanis who celebrate the death of any civilian anywhere in the world and cry victim when the same happens to them.
Even if you fancy yourself a borderline serial killer who's a bad day away from ripping a puppy's intestines out, at least pretend so we can claim a moral high ground.

I know it's hard to differentiate enemies when you're constantly exposed to an alliance of the two but

850ff03095c99048708074cb1b3a3615.gif

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
No don't do that, don't twist the meaning of our religion to fit into the narrow framework of convenience like the jihadis do.

I'm surprised people here don't have the slightest sense of nuance regarding this incident.

Your average rural (and most urban) Pakistani civilians are jihadi fanatics who support terror attacks but the regular Chinese citizen supports his country mainly because of the consequences of not doing it and out of mere patriotism.

Have some sense people, Chinese civilians are forced to see the world through a CCP tinted lens and are oblivious victims of oppression themselves.
Yeah, if the Chinese killed were from MSS or collaborating with their agencies willingly and knowingly, that's a different story.
Don't become a raging lunatic like the Pakistanis who celebrate the death of any civilian anywhere in the world and cry victim when the same happens to them.
Even if you fancy yourself a borderline serial killer who's a bad day away from ripping a puppy's intestines out, at least pretend so we can claim a moral high ground.

I know it's hard to differentiate enemies when you're constantly exposed to an alliance of the two but

View attachment 153005
Waanar bhaiya , marne ke Baad to yamraj ke paas hi jana hai na , chahe wo musalman ho ya hindu so .
Thats why i said , may she get moksha

tommy

View attachment 153005
Hope nobody calls you communist for saying this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles