Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

Waanar

Country flag
Maulana Mohtaram @FalconSlayers (PBUH)... Mohtaram @Love Charger (PBUH)... Mohtaram @Porkislayer (PBUH)... Mohtaram @Waanar (PBUH) & all other members

Please go through previous 3 posts👆👆👆 on this thread & then read what I posted on 19th👇
Spot on, brah.

This is why when you speak, I listen.
Just to differ a lil bit, the current number of casualties aren't enough to cause a complete collapse, even in a district.
Let's wait and see if TTP ups their game a little bit.
I want to see these gun toting monkeys policing the streets of Lahore and Karachi.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Maulana Mohtaram @FalconSlayers (PBUH)... Mohtaram @Love Charger (PBUH)... Mohtaram @Porkislayer (PBUH)... Mohtaram @Waanar (PBUH) & all other members

Please go through previous 3 posts on this thread & then read what I posted on 19th👇
22 Ramadan, 1443 al hijri.
Mohtaram @iNorthernerOn9 i saw the posts .
Allah will remove Pakistan, inshallah.
Remember he is the most merciful now repeat after me.
" ashahadu an la ilaha illa lallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu wa asahhdu anna mummhadan abduhu wa rasuluh "
Welcome to the ummat , biradaar.

Waanar

Country flag
Sorry even I don't claim or believe they will ever rule karachi or Lahore

But I think they will snatch away large parts of west... & bleed the rest
Doesn't stop me from wanting it. :rofl:
I won't settle for anything less than at least 10 massive VBIED explosions in Islamabad every week by the end of this June.
:shoot:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Spot on, brah.

This is why when you speak, I listen.
Just to differ a lil bit, the current number of casualties aren't enough to cause a complete collapse, even in a district.
Let's wait and see if TTP ups their game a little bit.
I want to see these gun toting monkeys policing the streets of Lahore and Karachi.
I want maulanas to support ttp and taliban. :hehe::hehe:

Waanar

Country flag
New report by Zee News

@iNorthernerOn9 (PBUH) brah.
We should start studying astrology. We seem to have a natural talent for it. :pound: 👇

I feel like Baloch will get more weapons from Taliban.
They were most probably trading till now but hopefully they'll simply start handing out gear in exchange for ramping up attacks.
We need not take any side.
Observe.
I frankly never took Baloch struggle seriously when the first few IED blasts happened and a few isolated bases were overrun. Now they seem to actually have the backing of Taliban (American gear, NVGs etc). It seems like Taliban's lust for Attock is as strong as ours for PoK.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@iNorthernerOn9 (PBUH) brah.
We should start studying astrology. We seem to have a natural talent for it. :pound: 👇
Ameen suma ameen , mashallah brother
I am sure azeem afwaaj e hindustan , which is also called as india army will hammer the murtad pakistani army too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles