Pakistanis want to be Arabs?

Hamza Baloch

Not really. The Iranians also use the Arab script which was introduced after Persia was conquered by the Arabs.
Are you retarded? If you do not know of anything then dont talk about it. The Middle east all had a common writing system - Arabic infact is influenced from Persian writing system. The only difference between ancient persian and modern persian is that the writing style and font is different.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Indians look nothing like Aryans then why take the idendity of them? Even modern day geneticists and historians refute these claims - that is why the 'Aryan migration' is a myth. It again; showcases your inferiority complexes - thinking that you are superior over dalits because you have 0.000001% 'Central Asian blood'. Shame on you.
Thats why its indo aryan you fool their not pure aryan their mixed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Hamza Baloch

just today:

Pakistani police say they have halted the marriage of a 10-year-old girl, who was due to wed a 14-year-old boy to end a dispute between their families.

Local village elders had ordered the marriage after the girl's brother was accused of killing his wife.

Correspondents say "vani" marriages, where a woman is ordered to marry to settle the crime of a relative, are illegal but remain common in Pakistan.

Police say they have arrested four village elders over the case.

The vani marriage had been due to take place in Punjab's Rahimyar Khan district on Friday, but was stopped after police raided the village.

Officers were still searching for nearly 20 other suspects, police official Chaudhry Yasin told the BBC.

'Honour killing'
The girl's brother was accused of killing his wife after he suspected her of an affair. He was arrested and is currently in jail.

Following his arrest, a council of local village elders, known as a panchayat, was called to settle the conflict between the two families.

Both families belonged to the minority Hindu community living in Rahimyar Khan, Chaudhry Yasin said.

The panchayat ruled that the 10-year-old girl should marry the 14-year-old boy, who was a relative of the victim, in order to settle the dispute.

Under Pakistani law, relatives of a murder victim have the right to pardon the perpetrator in return for blood money or a compromise, the BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad reports.

Both honour killings and vani marriages remain common in Pakistan, with perpetrators from poorer and less influential sections of society most likely to be prosecuted, our correspondent adds.

In January, a bill that proposed raising the legal age of marriage for women from 16 to 18 was withdrawn after a religious body, the Council of Islamic Ideology, described the bill as "un-Islamic".

that bastard can't comment because this isn't some random "Hindu village in Sindh"
1: First video is from a protest - if you asked Pakistani students - they would've replied the same way as Indian students.

2: The second 'news' is mostly a hindu practices which Pakistani lawmakers are trying to outlaw.

3: Honour killing is more common in India than Pakistan - but instead of pointing fingers; why not find solutions for this problem? That is the point of this forum.

Dreamhunter

Country flag
Are you retarded? If you do not know of anything then dont talk about it. The Middle east all had a common writing system - Arabic infact is influenced from Persian writing system. The only difference between ancient persian and modern persian is that the writing style and font is different.
You are retarded. The ancient Persian script does not have anything to do with the Arabic script which is today used in Iran and Pakistan

Hamza Baloch

1. In Indian media and various forums I have seen this Indian obsession of Pakistanis wanting to be Arabs. Dunno where / how this conclusion came about? To tell you the truth Pakistanis do not want to be Arabs and neither do they emulate anything Arab. Actually they just want to be Pakistanis.
2. It is unfortunate that after living as neighbors for a thousand years, Indians do not understand the difference between being an an Arab and being a Muslim.
Agreed bro, they dont know anything - Pakistanis are Pakistanis; and we're proud Pakistanis. Bangladeshis are Bangladeshi are theyre proud Bangladeshis. Theyre just mad, people are leaving Hinduism and are converting to Islam - there is even a sticky thread about recent conversions to Islam.

Bahamut

I came to this forum thinking that I could have healthy discussions about military related topics with intellectuals. But I came to see threads filled with disgusting hate and envy - it shows who is obsessed over who. I tried clearing some misconceptions - but I was met with more hate.

This forum reflects off the IQ of Indians.

Pakistani people honestly dont care about India or want to have anything to do with them; we do care about the poverty and intolerance in India - that is why India earns about 5 billion dollars in zakat and private donations from Pakistan.

You call Pakistan a failing state, when India went up a whopping 4-7 slots up in the Failed State Index, where Pakistan went down 2 slots and is about to plummet down to 11 next year. You should be worried about your own nation.
IQ is for little kids ,there are a lot of factors deciding level of intelligence of a person and plus no government conduct IQ test ,these test are conducted by private think tanks which ask selected school to conduct the test for them and after taking test for 5 school ,the label the entire nation .

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Are bhai! would you like some markhor biryani or maybe some markhor trotter soup

VaghaDeva

sum gai

alright gundams it is then...... I was tired of horsemen any way.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Why not some mugger for Dinner? I'll leave the brain there so you can know what it feels like to eat a brain that is the same size as yours:pound:

VaghaDeva

sum gai
We have these now; horsemen are a bit outdated - even for India.

Oh look at that its the bachabazi army here I'll give you all the sweet innocent little effeminate boys that I picked in sweden because apparently cross dressing makes me horny you can have them for your hard work that lost Siachen and Bengal and Kargil I lubed them up for you in advance durka durka muhammed jihad :bplease:-Hamza Harami

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-photos-pak...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE3NTdfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Last edited:

Brij Ray

Country flag
Seems like porkies have succeeded in getting our attention.

Hamza Baloch

Oh look at that its the bachabazi army here I'll give you all the sweet innocent little effeminate boys that I picked in sweden because apparently cross dressing makes me horny you can have them for your hard work that lost Siachen and Bengal and Kargil I lubed them up for you in advance durka durka muhammed jihad :bplease:-Hamza Harami

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-photos-pak...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE3NTdfMQRzZWMDc3I-
Your language is disgusting and so is your profanity. Do you have any limits?

And you talk about 'cross dressing' - when India has the world's largest cross dressing and transgender community in the world. Bitch please, get your shit together.

Hamza Baloch

awwwwwww he's thanking you :grin::pound:
Oh so thats the shit you guys are being fed now a days - there is not one clip of Pakistan army in that video. First clip is police, second clip is an Afghan soldier and third clip is another police video.

But nothing in the world can match these.

Disgusting molesting army , you hear a incident every 1 week.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles