Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat Ek Khoj

I dont give a rat's as what this drama queen say ir believe , he is a political nobody only matching or exceling the standards set by Pappu , sooner than later he will be forgotten
My point is you Cannot Isolate pakistan at all and I have given you reasons which I my personal views will be an isolation deterrent
And about fighting with world powers , I mean why cant we ?
Why do we become pussy while fighting for our cause ?
Israel fights against the entire world yet America supports it
China bully nations in South China Sea and even America is scared of it
Russia dismantled Ukraine despite world sanctions amd boycott
Pakistan has balls to attack india and we being pussy nation can't even retaliate

And stop giving excuse about jihadi media , if Jumlaendra can't even control Indians he should step down and let someone else like yogi adityanath to rule
We need power statement not jumla
If I were a teenager, I would give 100 likes for this. The biggest problem we have is corruption installed in our defense and army at large within last 10-12 years. And it will take some time for replacement.

Fighting against major power means putting your economy at risk, as well as ready to fight against the biggest weapon ever created by USA -> Terrorism. If indias are ready to face bomb blasts in every corner of the country, we can easily declare the war against major powers. Every questioned yourself why bomb blast has been stopped(or lessen) in last 2 years ?
Even USA is unable to handle the proxy war set up by Russia and china.

Good Economy -> Strength -> Better Weapons -> Strong Defense -> War
Till then all we have left is diplomacy and convert operation.

mayfair

My point is you Cannot Isolate pakistan at all and I have given you reasons which I my personal views will be an isolation deterrent
We do not have to. Nore are we trying to, regardless of what the guru ghantaals in the media are barking. The Bakis are happily doing it to themselves, with their Talibans and ISIS pasand peace loving populace displaying their Bakistaniyat around the world. Steadily, Baki economy has gone to the dogs, exports falling, tourism ha ha what is that? No country worth it's salt want to invest there. Baki passport is not even worth the paper its printed on, cavity checks everywhere.

Even their sponsors and masters do not want them flooding their lands. Just ask the Bakis about the travails of obtaining a Cheeni visa. All GoI is doing is pointing out that remember the last time someone blew your train, shot your people as they dined and wined, violated and molested your women? All trails led to Bakistan. The world agrees. They realise that they cannot wish the problem away, but they are making every effort to try and contain the zombies in the hellhole they reside. The only country more isolated is North Korea.

Israel fights against the entire world yet America supports it
This is why Israel fights the entire world. They know that they can and have gotten away with everything because US will never ever leave their side. Plus, there is a lingering guilt amongst the Amreekis and Europeans about the Jewish holocaust and Israelis are only happy to send them on a guilt trip now and them. It also helps that most who oppose Israel are classified are leftist-lunatic fringe or Jeehadi apologists. Both of them, if you did not notice, suffer from crisis of credibility these days.

Of course, it helps that Israel is a progressive nation with Scientific and Technical base vastly superior to its foes. That's what has kept them afloat. This is what we need to achieve as well. They receive billions of dollars in US aid every year. That said, Israel goes after jeehadis time and time again. They have Iron dome and Davids sling. How is it that the attacks continue? How is it that Hamas and Hezbollah firmly remain intact and ready for more attacks? How is it that the conflict is no closer to resolution than it was in 1948.

China bully nations in South China Sea and even America is scared of it
The same China quietly played USSR against US and then US against USSR to acquire technological and scientific know how before revealing their true colours. US in its one-dimensional obsession to take down USSR, happily ploughed in money and technology into China, before realising "Oh shit! What have we done". China has been making noises about Senkakus and Taiwan for long. But despite their military might, despite sabre rattling, not one shot has been fired. They know once it happens, then all bets are off. JMSDF are no mugs.

Russia dismantled Ukraine despite world sanctions amd boycott
...And did not respond by shooting down the entire Turkish AF after their plane was shot down and pilot murdered in all violations of international law. Guess how they responded? No covert ops. Sanctions and lots of it. Sounds familiar? Folks such as yourself called Putin lots of names pretty similar to what you have been using here. One can always debate who had the last laugh. You know what's the difference between Ukraine and Turkey? Turkey is a part of NATO, Ukraine is NOT.

Pakistan has balls to attack india and we being pussy nation can't even retaliate
Being a keyboard warrior is easy and of course if you refuse to fully understand what retaliation actually entails, then perhaps its not the lack of balls, its probably something else altogether. That said, nothing will ligthen up my heart more than us flattening piglet camps across the border and scorching Pakjab for years to come.

And stop giving excuse about jihadi media , if Jumlaendra can't even control Indians he should step down and let someone else like yogi adityanath to rule
We need power statement not jumla
The same Aadityanath who grandiosely led the BJP to lose 8 out of 11 seats in the by-election. Awesome choice.

Bharat Ek Khoj

My dear, This thread is a troll thread from day 1 and what ever @sukish said was quite correct
It became troll because thats what that Dukhis contributed to this thread. Now again, if you don't get banned, it will go the same way.

raheel besharam

This SAARC summit can turn into an international embarrassment for porkistan if our diplomacy is smart

raheel besharam

You expect world to help you during diplomacy? This is the same world who have had leaders like Stalin, Mussolini, Che Gauvera, Hitler, Roosevelt, Bush, Churchil and many more...

and you think they chose diplomacy to secure their interest?
No, they used money and strength to create their influence. No one has time to listen to RudaliRona India is doing. Time is money outside India!!!

If you are doing diplomacy with Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and doing chest thumping about it then let me explain it to you that. It doesnt worth much of the appreciation.
If all the members of SAARC our supporting our POV then that itself is the proof that porkistan is a terrorist sanctuary but i dont think India will manage to convince nepal & sri lanka,...lets hope for the best

sorcerer

Country flag
World may or may not help India during diplomacy..,.BUT world nations can be sensitized by diplomacy. This is how politics are played out by politicians to secure the interests of the nation or bring a favorable political outcome if the push comes to a war.

All world leaders secured the position of political interests for the nation with COERCIVE diplomacy..and military and technology power projection..be it space race or pure mil. tech on weapons.

Money and strength alone cant create influence..if thats soo china would have helped pakistan with PoK and would have gone ahead with CPEC despite Indian protest about CPEC through Kashmir nor china would have any issue in South China sea or with its many smaller neighbors.

sorcerer

Country flag
If all the members of SAARC our supporting our POV then that itself is the proof that porkistan is a terrorist sanctuary but i dont think India will manage to convince nepal & sri lanka,...lets hope for the best

Srilanka has already said that SAARC meet will be pulled off if India is not in the picture. It could be a futile exercise.

Nepal is charing the SAARC so Nepal has its obligations to fulfill as a SAARC chair be the meet takes place of not.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Because the difference is that i am not jumping between discussion nor i am giving fanboy advice even to OP like you do.
You are not even doing the discussion, mere trolling.
And what sort of Fanboy advice? I was attacking you and not OP my friend.
You accused me of jumping between the discussion (as if there was any going on, you guys were just trolling and then, you came up with a statement of V.P. Singh which you were even not discussing:D). So, let me remind you for what public internet forums are made.

And look, you took my sarcastic seriously here.:D
As for making the thread no need to make similar threads which mod merge later.
Mister I was having a sarcastic joke, if I must not jump into other threads, you must be so and every member will be talking to himself on his own thread.:p
You are not the judge here as to whom we criticize and what is abuse. Mods are there to do that.
I'm not deciding, just giving my opinion like others on thread.
So don't need your little advice on posting behavior.
Yeah but I didn't bothered to tell you what you write and what not so i except the same from others.
For what public forums are made.
Though, I had left you alone with your discussion earlier.
I attacked for another reason which seems to have been rotated away.
Just post what you want and leave it to mods.
Fine, won't interfere you any further.
Such indisciplined mentality is easy to predict future of your posts.
This is somewhat i advice to a child of not throwing tantrums to others.
Hey hey hey,
Don't try to be an angel like Taher Shah.:nono:

How this all started:

You attacked over diverting attention of DFI over other issues (yes, you didn't refer name,
But I'm not a child,
by your post, it's not difficult to speculate wh you were attacking, no matter how much you argue).

After my response, you accused me of interfering in discussion, when I asked for what, you came up with an article which was even not discussed for more than 2-3 posts.

And after that, you only put my discipline lecture to troll me, similar to someone advises, defecate in open kuchh nahin hota.
PS - Rest of your post is just Irrelevant ranting about other forum which a mod already warned
Mod warned because it was other forum. Else, we both know that you only not skipped that part.
You brought all of that over my advice and forgot about your false claim and arguments of discussion which you didn't even reply.:D

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You are not even doing the discussion, mere trolling.
And what sort of Fanboy advice? I was attacking you and not OP my friend.
You accused me of jumping between the discussion (as if there was any going on, you guys were just trolling and then, you came up with a statement of V.P. Singh which you were even not discussing:D). So, let me remind you for what public internet forums are made.

And look, you took my sarcastic seriously here.:D

Mister I was having a sarcastic joke, if I must not jump into other threads, you must be so and every member will be talking to himself on his own thread.:p

I'm not deciding, just giving my opinion like others on thread.

For what public forums are made.
Though, I had left you alone with your discussion earlier.
I attacked for another reason which seems to have been rotated away.

Fine, won't interfere you any further.
Such indisciplined mentality is easy to predict future of your posts.

Hey hey hey,
Don't try to be an angel like Taher Shah.:nono:

How this all started:

You attacked over diverting attention of DFI over other issues (yes, you didn't refer name,
But I'm not a child,
by your post, it's not difficult to speculate wh you were attacking, no matter how much you argue).

After my response, you accused me of interfering in discussion, when I asked for what, you came up with an article which was even not discussed for more than 2-3 posts.

And after that, you only put my discipline lecture to troll me, similar to someone advises, defecate in open kuchh nahin hota.

Mod warned because it was other forum. Else, we both know that you only not skipped that part.
You brought all of that over my advice and forgot about your false claim and arguments of discussion which you didn't even reply.:D
Now Shut it, no need to put some offtopic boring 10000000 word post and spam with unrelated stuff. Nobody interested in your personal boring chatter.

This is not Facebook, use the conversation option for your personal rants.

And lastly his name is VP Malik not VP Singh. Go learn the difference.

Statement of VP Singh lol

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
The blame game is our nation's old policy. The fact has to be on table. Modi regime waited Uri to happen to realize Pak is a terrorist state? That's a very lame begning. And it is nto even a begning yet.

Kindly read the news I posted above, it says PA is already out in desert with 15K strike force.
Old policies yes...and departing from old policies doesnt happen by a flick of a switch..Its a policy change and a lot of factors needed to be TAKEN into CONFIDENCE.

Modi regime didnt WAIT till URI to happen..They were playing a smart game from the beginning..

Modi was the CM of a state Gujarat that shared border with pakistan so lets understand that he must have come across many a lot of intel on pakistan during his tenure as a CM to "realize" pak is a terrorist state.

Modi regime hoped for the best to happen as any leader would opt for but as usual pakis are pakis and gave the regime the momentum which the leadership was planning to counter pakistan once a terror strike happened.
Its not a lame beginning ..for the first time..the different functionaries of Govt are working together to counter pakistan.,and they did a good commendable job.
PM is a politician and with his team of diplomats and ministers they are doing what they can as(politician) their job entitles them to counter the enemy state of pakistan. They are doing their things aggressive and heavy . Tho the coercion tools used by a politician may seems light when compared to mil. nukes they are quite handy to take down an enemy nation like pakistan

When nation goes to war it is an extension of diplomatic maneuvers taken well in advance. Many forget this part..be it USA or Russia its all a part of politics thats played out int he battle field. War has to bring a political outcome not collateral damage.
Indian army is NOT fighting for 72 virgins but its a professional organization doing their JOB.

The Indian army when they are ready with their intel and plan will definitely strike pakistan but it wont be a knee jerk reaction...No nation will fight a war that way...No nation has fought a war that way either..

So if you are calling the Indian army's preparation time as some sort of weak reaction you are wrong and you are myopic.

If PA is already out in the desert means they are trying to match the INDIAN ARMY...Indian army has undertaken many exercises and is still doing it on the entire length of Western border with IAF...READ the NEWS on that before you have another out of the body experience away from reality and rationale.

Them PA is rattled now that the sponsor china is forced to put them in a limbo. PA wants to make themselves relevant with a war on Kashmir..and India wont give the war to them easy unless they force it upon India contrary to what they say on war with India..then India will finish them off for china.

Lame beginning is yours with a fake id SUKISH trying to get some consensus for your 50 cent boss in china from an Indian Defense Forum.

Last edited:

tsunami

Country flag
News coming in that SAARC summit can be canceled this year...

raheel besharam

Srilanka has already said that SAARC meet will be pulled off if India is not in the picture. It could be a futile exercise.

Nepal is charing the SAARC so Nepal has its obligations to fulfill as a SAARC chair be the meet takes place of not.

Bhai what do you think about these developments?

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
In a fresh anti-India tirade, Pakistan's Defence Minister Khawaja Asif has threatened to use nuclear weapons in case of war with India, saying his country has not made atomic device to display in a showcase.
"We will destroy India if it dares to impose war on us. Pakistan army is fully prepared to answer any misadventure of India," the defence minister told private TV channel SAMAA.
He was replying to a question about India's intention to carry out surgical strike in Pakistan.
"We have not made atomic device to display in a showcase. If a such a situation arises we will use it and eliminate India," Asif said the channel.

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...065476&sig=AKOVD65nnYMEGPAiunIVznJMqyObHAuYqQ

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
And we have none of the above and India is very bad in power projection.
If Pakis are peeing their pants by mobilizing near Jaisalmer, we're not that bad at power-projection. Imagine how much money they just spent. Not to mention the terror gripping Karachi Stock Exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles