Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yeh to hona hi thaa. this way they just highlighted Kashmir issue .....

India is provoking them to cross LOC ....

its confirmed now!!

raheel besharam

Old saying in Jungle

"There is no smoke without fire"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">C̶O̶V̶E̶R̶T̶ OPS.</p>&mdash; Shiv Aroor (@ShivAroor) <a href="">September 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
i guess he is just promoting his novel

Prashant12

Country flag
Amid Pakistan tension, Arun Jaitley hints at upping defence budget

MUMBAI: Finance minister Arun Jaitley said on Tuesday that the security challenge that the nation faces will get priority in resource allocation over all requirements as sovereignty of the country is 'most important'.

"In India, in addition to all the global events which leave an impact on us, we also have the security challenge. The security challenge involves an element of uncertainty. It also involves a lot of national resources being diverted in that direction and it will always get top priority," Jaitley told a State Bank of India banking conference.

The finance minister's comments come against the backdrop of the Uri attacks. The Narendra Modi government is weighing options on its response to the attack by Pakistan-based terrorist in Uri in which 18 soldiers were killed.

The finance minister also touched upon the threat from the Islamic State.

"You have the uncertainty and the huge challenge created the world over by what is happening in large parts of the world on account of the activities and dangers posed by the IS. A global economy cannot be delinked from it," said Jaitley.

"Brexit is an evidence of uncertainty of public response. The tenor of debate in many countries - US in particular - is becoming extremely protectionist. While what happens in course of election campaign may get moderated at the implementation stage, campaigns do push part of the agenda itself," said Jaitley.

The FM's reference to defence allocation comes in a year where funds for the crucial sector has been increased by 9.76% to 2.58 lakh crore for the FY17 budget even as military pension soared to 82,000 crore mainly due to the 'one-rank, one-pension' scheme.

Stating that it was reasonably possible to meet the April 2017 deadline on implementing GST, Jaitley said that compared to last 25 years. the country is at a stage where there is a whole new generation which has become far more aspirational and is guiding public opinion. "The direct consequence is that channelizing public debate toward reform is far easier. Even on important steps and schemes for poverty alleviation we have broken off from past tradition of merely raising slogans," he said.

"There is a greater realization that for poverty alleviation you will need resources and an enriched state to enable it spend on poverty alleviation," said Jaitley. He added that the government's move towards target subsidies had met with success.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ping-defence-budget/articleshow/54553757.cms?

mayfair

Lol Khujliwal changed aurangzeb road to abdul kalam road
Actually it was the NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Council) which did that. NDMC does not come under Delhi Gov. The key player behind this move was East Delhi MP Mahiesh Giri of the BJP.

To be fair Kejriwal supported this move. But his MLA from Okhla Amanatullah Khan-yes the same one arrested for "molesting" his sister- decided to rename a 2 km stretch in that locality as Aurangzeb road. Go figure.

And posters actually claim if such people were in power they would have given Pakistan a bloody nose?? :doh:

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle buddy actually, people from hills are raw people. They are very good fighters and believe in conquering the enemy by offensive strike. Ask any dogri, gurkha assami , ladhaki garhwali .. they believe in making enemy martyr and want to live to fight. If you tie the hands of most ferocious fighters and demoralize them then what is left in the army? Make it another institution like Civil Service. To much baniyagiri is not good for our soldiers.

From the past one decade Indian army has become a soft power. Wtf is a soft power i never understood this term. They say our army is best in disaster management, evaquation, or other sorts of non war relation activities.

It's very good to have such multitalented army but their main aim is to defend or take over the enemy.

I mean what are we building out of this army?
Itne der se bak rha hun "kyun"?
:facepalm:
Because you quoted me in the first place. Learn some manners and don't jump between the discussion of Others.
Why do you reply to this thread even, it was started by @mayfair I think.
Only he must use thread and rest of people must not perform any activity of the forum.

They are already doing it my ignorant friend. That is what we are discussing with like minded people when you jump between and give your unsolicited advises.

Read it slowly

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatime...no-choice-but-to-take-strong-military-action/
You think I'm blind?:D
I didn't saw you doing any minded discussion or even discussion over that article what you provided in the link. You guys were just abusing.

Lol what, nobody even cares what you post in threads which you copy paste from various sites. Stop giving too much importance to yourself.
At least I collect info on forum from search, cut pase, not a writer of abuses.

Yes Mods are here to verify it.

This is not your family forum, you are just a member here like others so keep your advise to yourself.
Nor it's yours. It's public forum.
This is somewhat like I advise a kid not to through garbage on the street.

Irrelevant post ! why you mention the Garbage Paki forum here ?
Because I got a chunk of similar idiotic musings from our side who can't contribute to a constructive discussion, get insulted by me and later, I get banned.
Only difference is that DFI bans trollers, not trollicide. If it was was pakistani forum, we were all would have banned and @Mad Indian would have become it's mod.
Not everyone like you who made multiple id and get banned by Paki moderators and shamelessly claim on failed paki thread that it was 100 th time you banned on that forum.
100th time?
Give me the screenshot of that post.
Well, for getting banned, ever check out why I'm banned. Their PROFESSIONALS think that Aryabhatta was a pakistani.:facepalm:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Why do you reply to this thread even, it was started by @mayfair I think.
Only he must use thread and rest of people must not perform any activity of the forum.
Because the difference is that i am not jumping between discussion nor i am giving fanboy advice even to OP like you do. As for making the thread no need to make similar threads which mod merge later.

It

You think I'm blind?:D
I didn't saw you doing any minded discussion or even discussion over that article what you provided in the link. You guys were just abusing.
You are not the judge here as to whom we criticize and what is abuse. Mods are there to do that.

So don't need your little advice on posting behavior.

Nor it's yours. It's public forum.
This is somewhat like I advise a kid not to through garbage on the street.
Yeah but I didn't bothered to tell you what you write and what not so i except the same from others. Just post what you want and leave it to mods.

This is somewhat i advice to a child of not throwing tantrums to others.

PS - Rest of your post is just Irrelevant ranting about other forum which a mod already warned

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
As long as the external powers (US, China, Russia) are allowed to play their dirty games, South Asia won't experience peace and stability. A clear message must go to these countries that South Asia is our playground, and they are not welcome any longer.

India is on the right path, create a regional coalition with countries like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal. Marginalize the external powers meddling in our regional affairs and marginalize the stooges Pakistan and off course Sri Lanka.

These two stooges, Pakistan and Sri Lanka respectively are driven by their illogical and rabid hatred against India (one driven by religion, the other one driven by ethnicity) and must be taught a lesson which their general population won't forget.

Looks like directly from the heart of a porki agent.
This person needs lobotomy. He is the modern Meer Zafar, will side with an enemy against his own people.

Brood Father

Country flag
Looks like directly from the heart of a porki agent.
Though I am not sure of his intention , he raised a very valid point
Pakistan cannot be isolated period
China need Pakistan becuase of its strategical position as it is entry to CAR
America needs Pakistan becuase of its War on terror , they need a loyal dog and Pakistan has all characteristic of that creature
Russia is now also warming up to pakistan becuase Russia is apprehensive of the India cozing up to West , also Russia slowly is again becoming a global player

So in totality you cannot ISOLATE pakistan at all
The only and only solution is covert/overt strike
Start behaving like Israel or for that matter Russia then only world will give any heed to us or else we will be equated like a country who cannot defend itself no matter the casualty

Time is running out , it is more than a week and we haven't done anything , pro nationalist sentiments are dying and antinational are getting more and more potent with constant inaction by this Jumlaendra
These are dangerous time and if we dont act we will fail and it is just matter of time Pakistan will have upper hand

Bharat Ek Khoj

Though I am not sure of his intention
China need Pakistan becuase of its strategical position as it is entry to CAR
America needs Pakistan becuase of its War on terror , they need a loyal dog and Pakistan has all characteristic of that creature
Russia is now also warming up to pakistan becuase Russia is apprehensive of the India cozing up to West , also Russia slowly is again becoming a global player
Wow, you still don't get his intention. Pakistan can not be isolated, but india is isolated. In that case we are fighting with almost all major powers on earth and what if not just paki, but Uri attack was planned by these major powers ? I think from now you should start saying that we have to fight major powers, and Modi is not capable of it.
The only and only solution is covert/overt strike
Time is running out , it is more than a week and we haven't done anything ,
I'm not sure if covert operation can be declared. Specifically when we have jehadi supporter media at large. So if any covert operation has taken place, I would disagree with 'Modi hasn't done anything'.

Brood Father

Country flag
Wow, you still don't get his intention. Pakistan can not be isolated, but india is isolated. In that case we are fighting with almost all major powers on earth and what if not just paki, but Uri attack was planned by these major powers ? I think from now you should start saying that we have to fight major powers, and Modi is not capable of it.

I'm not sure if covert operation can be declared. Specifically when we have jehadi supporter media at large. So if any covert operation has taken place, I would disagree with 'Modi hasn't done anything'.
I dont give a rat's as what this drama queen say ir believe , he is a political nobody only matching or exceling the standards set by Pappu , sooner than later he will be forgotten
My point is you Cannot Isolate pakistan at all and I have given you reasons which I my personal views will be an isolation deterrent
And about fighting with world powers , I mean why cant we ?
Why do we become pussy while fighting for our cause ?
Israel fights against the entire world yet America supports it
China bully nations in South China Sea and even America is scared of it
Russia dismantled Ukraine despite world sanctions amd boycott
Pakistan has balls to attack india and we being pussy nation can't even retaliate

And stop giving excuse about jihadi media , if Jumlaendra can't even control Indians he should step down and let someone else like yogi adityanath to rule
We need power statement not jumla

Akshay_Fenix

Such a shame that people score political brownie points on our dead soldiers lives.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
While same shameless whining fake isolating who used to say hum ek badle 10 sar layenge if voted to power.

Now they clean nonfunctional toilets for photo op and propaganda to please their Jumlabaaj master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles