Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
what if pak strikes on this dam and call it terror strike of non state actors?
Then Modi will again try to remove poverty, illiteracy and unemployment from nation. The more Pakistan kills people, the stronger his resolve will grow. At the end, there will be no poverty, no illiteracy and no unemployment.
Why?
Pakistan would have killed all Indian people by then.

Akshay_Fenix

what if pak strikes on this dam and call it terror strike of non state actors?
Water is stored on our side. If they try to blow it up then there would be a massive tsunami in Pakistan. Instant 72 virgins for them.

chenab.jpg

once in 1000 year flooding of Chenab river.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
what if the don't blow it but just make it dysfunctional by hitting the control room? See in the end it's their covert capability which needs to be reduced.

Water is stored on our side. If they try to blow it up then there would be a massive tsunami in Pakistan. Instant 72 virgins for them.

View attachment 10547
once in 1000 year flooding of Chenab river.

Brood Father

Country flag
To all modi apologist , why did you abused MMS
He was doing the same thing as jumlendra and that too without jumla
I did vote for modi becuase he was strong(as he lied) and will work for Hindus and India
Look around you what has changed , porkies are attacking at will
We are coward still
Abduls are still attacking Hindus
Nationalist like Varun Gandhi and yogi adityanath are still not anointed to the position as they should have been

Fccuk BJP we need Ultra right wing party who only cares about Hindus and India

Akshay_Fenix

what if the don't blow it but just make it dysfunctional by hitting the control room? See in the end it's their covert capability which needs to be reduced.
A dysfunctional Dam means no water gets released to Pakistan again a suicidal move.
A working Dam means water gets released at regular intervals.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
A dysfunctional Dam means no water gets released to Pakistan again a suicidal move.
A working Dam means water gets released at regular intervals.
how is that possible??

if doors are closed and it goes dysfunctional then within 8 hours it will flood and water will escape.

if the doors are partially open then water will flow and may increase or decrease as per weather.

In any way water will not stop finally it's a river.

raheel besharam

I did vote for modi becuase he was strong(as he lied) and will work for Hindus and India
We are coward still
Nationalist like Varun Gandhi and yogi adityanath are still not anointed to the position as they should have been

What can Modi do in this situation ?

Im not in favor of war and no one should be

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
We are coward still

A Man who cannot match his actions with his words, or does not even attempt to, does not deserve any respect. We expected a lion. Even if he cannot be a lion, he can always be a wolf, or even a jackal. But he turned out to be nothing but a sheep.

raheel besharam

Akshay_Fenix

how is that possible??

if doors are closed and it goes dysfunctional then within 8 hours it will flood and water will escape.

if the doors are partially open then water will flow and may increase or decrease as per weather.

In any way water will not stop finally it's a river.
For that we usually build multiple Dams on same river.

There is no way we can block the flow of Chenab river. Just look at how many Dams we would have to build.
Dams.png

Bharat Ek Khoj

Once I posted a video that had insulting title on MMS, I was reminded I shouldn't post, after all he was our former PM.
Like most here, I voted for Modi only once, even though I live in Gujarat(never voted for CM). But after 12 years of CMship in Gujarat, I can say I'm ready to wait a little bit more.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
For that we usually build multiple Dams on same river.

There is no way we can block the flow of Chenab river. Just look at how many Dams we would have to build.
View attachment 10549

sialkot will be the firs city with no water in their toilets. Hahahaha!!!!

Plan looks brilliant... :D

But there is no news about India building dam to stop water on Paki channels ..
they are really scared

Akshay_Fenix

Next thing the government should now focus on is the removal of Most Favored Nation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
When you knew this is going to happen why are you abusing govt. As far as I know you also don't want war do you?
I am abusing govt for demoralising Indian people. His speech should have been better even if he wanted to motivate people in India to build economy. It was such a BS and Lame Jhandu speech I have ever heard.

His oratory quality is coming down.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Looking at various debates today the "Opposition Party" is being anti-national and showing soft approach towards Pakis:-

Red comments are from me.

Saba Naqvi(Burka Dutt's sister) - We are a land of Gandhi and should show restraint and have better morals.
Next time this UGLY bitch with her convert sister Burkha dutt should be sent to LoC and show restraint OR used as human shield in front of stone-pelters.Even Gandhi may have changed his peaceful approach in current situation.As a FACT he agreed to send troops in J&K to save Kashmiris when J&K came to India after Paki attack. These FAKE "peace doves" are actually misusing Gandhi for their agenda.Gandhi himself might have wanted to give a TIGHT SLAP to them if he was alive.

Badhuri(from BSP which is run by a She-Male) - If we stop water China would stop water.Also why didn't we raise Tibet issue and why Balochistan?
WTF?? Thank god this Mohalla level party is restricted to UP and never come on national level.These Strategically devoid idiots are always going to be short sighted when it comes to national unity and strategic/security issues.

CPI(Fawad and Atul Anjan) - As usual speaking for Pakistan's cause than India.
Big wonder how come this anti-national party is still in India.They usually yell too much and never allow other to even listen and often get in threatening mode specially Atul Anjan.

Pawan Sharma - Oh Sushma's speech was good BUT...BUT...BUT...BUT...BUT...
This guy irritates so much with his conditional "BUT" which exposes his real agenda.I remember when asked about if he want to congratulate MODI on winning elections he said "Oh he won by a small margin"

So this happens when Democracy becomes too much.No wonder Indian Rajas used to fight among themselves and pull down by even supporting foreign powers against each other.No lesson learned from history.

For now India is doing ok on diplomatic front by raising Balochistan and calling Pakis a Terrorist at UN in open.Now the IWT is again raised so there are many historical shifts in foreign Policy of India.

Now it's a big question mark on what exactly would be the action on ground or it's just typical Jumlabazi as many of us are already calling out ie. @Screambowl @Brood Father

tsunami

Country flag
because there was no military action from our side.......if modi wanted he could have bombed nearby porky bunkers
It's still not too late for military action. Also a small military action will not achieve anything. Just ego satisfaction. So next time when any attack happens in porkistan you can ask our Pakistani members here or in some other forums as well that we did this what your army isi and govt. gonna do about it.

tsunami

Country flag
I am abusing govt for demoralising Indian people. His speech should have been better even if he wanted to motivate people in India to build economy. It was such a BS and Lame Jhandu speech I have ever heard.

His oratory quality is coming down.
Fair enough. But if I am not wrong then you were criticizing him even before his speech. Also why give so much importance to a jumla speech. We knew that wasn't going make much difference. It's the proxy war we want and that is happening at much higher pace then previous govt. I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles