Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sorry but is that a serious reply or joke?

I care about every living and dead.

I get that they instigate but we need official confirmation when speaking of a particular incident. It's not responsible of media to behave the way they are behaving by making calls for unwanted action where it is not yet confirmed.

It matters if we ask the international community to act against Pakistan in any way without being sure who is exactly responsible even though it is possible to blame Pakistan when they are not directly involved. Makes us look immature.
Please read my other points, these are good enough reason to take punitive action.

I am not even started how many Paki terrorists captured alive.

Also, if India wont respond this time then there won't be any punitive action in next 100 years.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Sorry but is that a serious reply or joke?

I care about every living and dead.

I get that they instigate but we need official confirmation when speaking of a particular incident. It's not responsible of media to behave the way they are behaving by making calls for unwanted action where it is not yet confirmed.

It matters if we ask the international community to act against Pakistan in any way without being sure who is exactly responsible even though it is possible to blame Pakistan when they are not directly involved. Makes us look immature.
International community is joke mate. The only thing this world respect is power. Osama bin laden was found in Pak and what did the international community do?
Nothing. But in this case America had the balls so they went inside Pakistan and killed the b@stard.
Betullah mehsood, mullah fazllulla, Al zawahiri, hakimulla mehsud, haqqani network and etc and etc. They all were found in Pakistan and what did the international community do?

SANITY

Please read my other points, these are good enough reason to take punitive action.

I am even started how many Paki terrorists captured alive.

Also, if India wont respond this time then there won't be any punitive action in next 100 years.
I did read other points. I agree those are enough to take punitive action. I am just contemplating if this media behaviour is helpful in justifying action against them.

Unless we are planning to go for war, we don't need to wait for any major incident to happen before launching military operations inside Pak. And it's apparent that war is not considered as an option by this government.

Sourav Kumar

I did read other points. I agree those are enough to take punitive action. I am just contemplating if this media behaviour is helpful in justifying action against them.

Unless we are planning to go for war, we don't need to wait for any major incident to happen before launching military operations inside Pak. And it's apparent that war is not considered as an option by this government.
War is already happening. When Pakistan attacked India in Mumbai terror attack, it was war. This time when Pakistan attacked in Uri, it is war. War has been and is an option for Pakistan.

War is an option for India too. Does Pakistan stop doing terrorist attacks considering India has nuclear weapons? Given that, what makes you think that war is not an option for India since Pakistan has nuclear weapons? If all goes well, we will be fortunate to see another India-Pakistan war sooner than later.

SANITY

War is already happening. When Pakistan attacked India in Mumbai terror attack, it was war. This time when Pakistan attacked in Uri, it is war. War has been and is an option for Pakistan.

War is an option for India too. Does Pakistan stop doing terrorist attacks considering India has nuclear weapons? Given that, what makes you think that war is not an option for India since Pakistan has nuclear weapons? If all goes well, we will be fortunate to see another India-Pakistan war sooner than later.
Is the government considering a conventional war at this time to deal with them? If not, then it's a debate for another time.

Sourav Kumar

Is the government considering a conventional war at this time to deal with them? If not, then it's a debate for another time.
Nobody fights conventional wars these days for small issues (like Ukraine, Crimea or Kashmir). War is fought differently at different stages. IMO India and successive GoIs have been fighting war against Pakistan since decades. Only thing is that that war has remained very defensive in nature and has hardly crossed the border.

I am sure current GoI is looking forward to that time when it can give the knock-out punch to Pakistan. Not now exactly. Pakistan is getting more and more desperate for a reason. They know that this is the first GoI that has talked about Akhand Bharat and Free Balochistan. So GoI is planning for your conventional and nuclear war. It is a matter of time.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
govt only wants to raise Baloch issue to take care of CPEC and give message to China which is the actual mastermind

SANITY

govt only wants to raise Baloch issue to take care of CPEC and give message to China which is the actual mastermind
Explain a bit more. Do we have issue from CPEC in Balochistan or do we have issue from CPEC in PoK?

Tony HMG

Country flag
If any of them have concern for nation's safety, they can and will work on keeping threats from Pak away.
Congress and Gandhi haters may not see it possible but I believe every party to be non-comprising on issue national security. I am pretty sure, they consult each other on matters as PM Modi too have asked for cooperation from Congress previously so they can benefit from their experience and Rahul Gandhi and other congress leaders have also offered and made it clear that they are willing to help the government. Congress has already given support to Modi's comment on Balochistan, thus, it is unlikely that they will backtrack. It is impossible for a government to not consult at all with previous government who have been in power in matters of foreign relation and national security.

Don't need your suggestion. I will write where I want. You are the one quoting me. You take your non-sense elsewhere. Ignored for good.
Boy, You have mentioned Rahul Gandhi helping the BJP ? Modi to take help from this retard and his party of pro paki traitors, just shows your donkey brain. Buzz off nincompoop. As I have clearly mentioned, India has to act alone in its war on terror. No body is going to help us. This shit of consensus, isolating ,track 2 diplomacy is the language of a defeatist which is our image world wide. Why cant we bloody assasinate those ass holes like mazood azhar, salahudding in porkistan? Israel has been eliminating is enemies world wide, same for FSB of Russia. Just see how Putin has killed the chechnya jihadis en mass. The problem solely lies in our leaders who have been a bunch of bar dancers & pussies. What is the use of a huge army, weapons when we dont have the will to react and act on these recurring acts of war from pakistan. They attacked our air force base, military camp, regularly kill us common people. And we have been sending dossiers of proofs, inviting porkies for pathankot investiagtion, Modi attending sharif birthday. This cowardice should stop. We have become a laughing stock.

FRYCRY

Country flag
i missed modi's rally, did he mention anything about uri ???

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
The decision has already been taken, I feel. It is a matter of time till we are in war. I urge fellow members to mentally prepare for the coming hardships and sacrifices.
Also let us be ready for the battlefield if the call of Bharatmata comes.

su35

Country flag
Watching this thread for long time Just a simple doubt
In both attack on Uri and Patankot base were encircled by huge bushes and long grass, whic act as cover for terrorist to gather Intel about the bases. If we remove all grasses stones and bushes form distance of 400m from base gate don't you think these we give us advantage even to off guard. Even though they detech base from mountain they have pass through plain to mount attack most of these squad are poor in long range fighting. What you think about it

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Modi propaganda strategy is working. My father watches zee news to get up to date knowledge. Today I was telling him that modi is as useless as Manmohan singh and he started arguing that modi is better and India can't attack pakistan because of economical consequences.
He called me a kongress stooge and supporter of owl baba :sad:

Pandora

Country flag
The decision has already been taken, I feel. It is a matter of time till we are in war. I urge fellow members to mentally prepare for the coming hardships and sacrifices.
Hahaahahahahhahahahahaha my dad who is serving said the ulta.He said modi preparing for UP election now.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Ooh raah..................................

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
I visited this thread hoping some serious discussion. I see two people fighting with each other on petty things. Hardly any good post. Are we moderating the thread? I am posting after long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles