Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhish

I don't need to learn about surgical strikes from a troll.
Sitting in the US as an NRI (though that's still dubious, you seem more of a Porki troll) you're as far removed from the situation as can be.
Maybe too infatuated with your American feeders.
So spare me the rhetoric. You're as inapposite to knowing about surgical strikes as can be.
NRI's send lot of remittances back to India, I'm one of them. ask any Indian government as to how important NRI's are.

sorcerer

Country flag
They are quoted BBC Urdu
Why are they so desperate

Express tribune and nation are some of best news sources in Pakistan
There some indication in it what do you Think

They are trying to play it down..every paki knows a war with India will be their last.
Even in the news article they are trying to portray it as ROUTINE OPERATIONS. May be quoting BBC give them a scope of deniability
So much for the brave pakis or pak media..When did they ever take any kind of responsibility!

1971 India - pak war Raheel lost his bro..this time hope Indian army can retire him before he retires in Nov.

:D

WARREN SS

Country flag
Guys at Pakistani forumn are planning ghaz wa e hind :rofl::rofl:mods are getting desperate

sorcerer

Country flag
NRI's send lot of remittances back to India, I'm one of them. ask any Indian government as to how important NRI's are.
You must be very rich as this is Daytime in USA, the productive hours and you are on DFI skirmishing having the luxury of money and whatnot!!

And hell yeah you login like all of us Indians post 8 PM or so and post interesting stuffs

Just an observation..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You must be very rich as this is Daytime in USA, the productive hours and you are on DFI skirmishing having the luxury of money and whatnot!!

And hell yeah you login like all of us Indians post 8 PM or so and post interesting stuffs

Just an observation..

proxy laga ke baitha hai :p ..........................

armyofhind

Country flag
Patriotic NRI's are important.
Your remittances are most probably going to the Ford Foundation, or Amnesty International.

At a time when morale needs boosting, all you've managed to do is troll.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Relax
the day embassies of different country starts giving travel warning to their citizens travelling to Pak. That day just believe that war may take place.
Nope, not on that day, on that day world would be busy on neutralizing paki nukes. Once that is done, war is on.

DingDong

Country flag
Patriotic NRI's are important.
Your remittances are most probably going to the Ford Foundation, or Amnesty International.

At a time when morale needs boosting, all you've managed to do is troll.
What morale boosting? We know the current government did "morale boosting" after Pathankot attack when it invited ISI inside the military base for investigation.

People are cynical and rightfully so, this government's track record doesn't instill much confidence.

chex3009

Country flag
woman will handle this issue much more maturely than this in competant 56 incher. a woman in 1971 showed how much balls she had when most of other men were busy in doing mental maste*bation.
My advise to you would be to read the book "Durbaar" by Tavleen Singh to know more about the woman whom you think would handle this issue maturely. The climax of the "maste*bation" that you are suggesting will be seen and heard loud and clear. For the first time since 1971 we are playing the right game with the Pakistanis.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
What morale boosting? We know the current government did "morale boosting" after Pathankot attack when it invited ISI inside the military base for investigation.

People are cynical and rightfully so, this government's track record doesn't instill much confidence.
Read post no. 1368. All these politicians care about is vote. Nobody cares about soldier and nation.

busesaway

I would reorganize government so that all services responsible for security are represented by one 'organization'. I would have one cabinet minister representing the organization.

Federal Governmental Organization for Security (Directorate-General for Security)
Department for Internal Affairs
  • CBI (Federal Intelligence and Federal Police)
  • Council of Regional Polices (State Police, Local Police)
  • Council of State Gendarmeries (Armed Crime, Organized Crime, Military Police, Peacekeeping)
Department for External Affairs
  • Military (Border Guards, Immigration, Customs, and Armed Forces)
I think government should look to creating 'offices' or high commissions to focus on the problem areas listed below. These 'offices' should be mini-governments that can install autonomous decisions regarding security, economic aid and development, migration, etc...
  • Governor-General for Kashmir (Kashmir and Pakistan)
  • Governor-General for Tibet (Tibet and China)
  • Governor-General for Palk's Straits (Sri Lankan Tamils and Sri Lanka)
  • Governor-General for Muslims (Muslims and Middle East)
  • + Governor-General for Maoist Insurgency (Maoists and China - might merge with Tibet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles