Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami

Country flag
Not believable... Some even saying 20 + killed and more then 100 injured. Sala itne terrorist waha mele me aye the?
If such operation was done how many SF commando were at risk?
And why Govt. will not wait till the and of UNGA session?

sukhish

That patwari Nawaz sharif said clearly that burhan wani is leader.. BC ...
he is glorifying terrorist ...

wtf?? And still no action!!!!

Churiya pehen lo or naak chidwa lo aaj se... :mad2:
kashmir issue is now fully internationalized. and all the credit goes to out current GOI.
Looks like Sanghi gang miserably fail and fake all BS stories after they owned and humiliated on Social media.

So protein deprived sanghis ask yourself these questions since you don't have common sense.

1. Why would SF raid the POK camps which are far away from LOC and at a time when Paki's are absolutely prepare for them.

2. Why govt don't disclosing and assuaging the people like Myanmar even though Public anger is much higher this time

3. What is the source of this BS

So do yourself a favor, wear your khaki panty and come to the streets while chanting Modi :lol:
spot on bro

tsunami

Country flag
When ex COAS and other ex commanders are clearly saying that there won't be any military action against Pakis till UNGA meet.

Tau Mad"%#&d tum kahan sey ye fake op ley aye. Bhai meat khaya Karo nahin tau ch&%ya hi rah jaoge mere pyare sanghion :lol:

20 terrorists dead in cross border raid lol lol
Bro I am vegetarian.. and I also don't believe this news.

I guess some college guys are having hostel fun?

Brood Father

Country flag
When ex COAS and other ex commanders are clearly saying that there won't be any military action against Pakis till UNGA meet.

Tau Mad"%#&d tum kahan sey ye fake op ley aye. Bhai meat khaya Karo nahin tau ch&%ya hi rah jaoge mere pyare sanghion :lol:

20 terrorists dead in cross border raid lol lol
BC ....20 hee kyon 21 kar dete kam se kam shagun ka to ho jata

sukhish

Looks like Sanghi gang miserably fail and fake all BS stories after they owned and humiliated on Social media.

So protein deprived sanghis ask yourself these questions since you don't have common sense.

1. Why would SF raid the POK camps which are far away from LOC and at a time when Paki's are absolutely prepare for them.

2. Why govt don't disclosing and assuaging the people like Myanmar even though Public anger is much higher this time

3. What is the source of this BS

So do yourself a favor, wear your khaki panty and come to the streets while chanting Modi :lol:
I told you so, operation Ghanteshwar's very first Objective was:

start planting stories in internet and print media, and that's exactly what they are doing.
they have even hired a retird. Air Marshal this time to do this. Which mean they will go to any extent to project fake operations.

I think next they might even show fake dead bodies and say these were killed in surgical strikes. saghis have nothing to show from there past. they know they are been left behind by countries like US, Russia and China. so in order to claim the past glory of the 5000 year old civilization the only best option left is to use the internet and print media.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
BLOOMBERG IS NOT AN Indian NEWSPAPER ............It is more reliable than NDTV , even quint is an anti Indian pro -communist newspaper ...............and I am not supporter of any party , you can check my previous comments .

Quint , bloombergQuint....same thing lol

are u getting paid by BJP to spread these?

sukhish

BLOOMBERG IS NOT AN Indian NEWSPAPER ............It is more reliable than NDTV , even quint is an anti Indian pro -communist newspaper ...............and I am not supporter of any party , you can check my previous comments .
are u also not from India . chal JA, ap apne guru ke seva me leen ho ja

armyofhind

Country flag
Well the Op could've very well taken place.

obviously Army would be chomping at the bit to get retribution.
And as per the news, government has given them a free hand to retaliate.
Other indicators include declaration of a no fly zone over POK and cancelation of leaves in Porki Army.

The reasons for not publicly acknowledging it could be related to trying to keep the situation contained from blowing into an all out war.
Although this might change in coming times as the government will want to assuage public sentiments.

I guess it's only wait and watch for now.

sukhish

I think operation Ghanteshwar has definitely done a surgical strike on you brain.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Aur ek baat aur suno be Sanghi C%-$%yon.

No matter how you bark all day about fake Paki isolation which is like LOL. No Indian ally is going to name paki let alone your dream of Economic sanctions of Porkistan.

Secondly what your shit govt will fail to do it at UNGA. OIC clearly sided with Pakis at UNGA over Kashmiri ass whooping by India. They even invited that known terrorists Asiya Andrabi to NYC

But i know this won't shame you so please continue you gay fantasies of SF raid in POK resulted in 20 Pakis dead. I also suggest to post this on Paki forum.

And atleast put some originality you fools and don't copy everything from OBL raid.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
When you don't know your stuff, stop speculating.You, dont like BJP fine. I don't like BJP either. Now what. tell me . Does that make me sanghi. What are your sources to disprove..

my knowledge is my source.

And for your information tell me which chopper they used. what were the guns.. when there is no fly zone that means no chopper must be allowed.. even during Myanmar operation no chopper went across the Border.

because chopper se awaaaz ati hai ... in simple words...

bc.. ata jata kuch nahi political d*lle najane kahan se aa gaye... forum mein

@pmaitra they are trolling.

FRYCRY

Country flag
yeh BC bjp waley sathiya gaye hai

When it comes to blind following these sanghis are worse than AAPtards

No matter how you bark all day about fake Paki isolation which is like LOL. No Indian ally is going to name paki let alone your dream of Economic sanctions of Porkistan.

Secondly what your shit govt will fail to do it at UNGA. OIC clearly sided with Pakis at UNGA over Kashmiri ass whooping by India. They even invited that known terrorists Asiya Andrabi to NYC

But i know this won't shame you so please continue you gay fantasies of SF raid in POK resulted in 20 Pakis dead. I also suggest to post this on Paki forum.

And atleast put some originality you fools and don't copy everything from OBL raid.
NaMo NaMo

Brood Father

Country flag

Chaddiyon ko samjha ke koi fayda nahee hai bhai ....BC ab tak hurriyat ke aka khule aam ghoom ke calendar nikal rahen hain .
Agar is jumlendra mein Zara sa bhee dum hota to aisa andrabi , yasin Malik or gilani kaheen gatar mein pade hote
Jis government se sepratist nahee sambhal rahe vo Pakistan ka khaak sambhalegi
Lekin har har jumla ...ghar ghar jumla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles