Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhish

You seem to desperate to call Modi names and cry for paks sovereignty
pak muzi , pak muzi, pak muzi. sara din yehe bolta reh.
u can't think of anything good beyond these two words.
try to apply for an H1B and get a some decent job here, at least you will have some peaceful life here.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
But I'am not as good as you master. BTW what your level of FART FROM MOUTH skill ? are you still in preliminary level or have graduated to the next level.
But sir you are gold medalist how come we compete with talents in brain farting and farting through keyboard and polluting a thread which is only meant for non political purposes.
AAPKO TOH 21 TOPON KI SALAMI MILNI CHAHIE

sukhish

I would assume this news is out because MOD wants this news to be out, i would still rather wait for more info...
MOD desperately wants this new to be out, they can't be seen as weak before the very public to whom they are so good at fooling.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
pak muzi , pak muzi, pak muzi. sara din yehe bolta reh.
u can't think of anything good beyond these two words.
try to apply for an H1B and get a some decent job here, at least you will have some peaceful life here.
I can't have a more peaceful life than this.
Spent about 2 weeks in Singapore and a week in Dubai but left coz could not feel like home.
I am just under 20 and financially supporting myself so you better not dare to say a word about my job or my life.

tharikiran

Country flag
But I'am not as good as you master. BTW what your level of FART FROM MOUTH skill ? are you still in preliminary level or have graduated to the next level.
Who is my master. Have I said Modi is my master. So, may we know who's your master. Keep your fart skills to yourself. That's all you got and goin for you. Fart skills. Mia nawaz and that paki general have similar skills. They and Niazi showed similar fart skills during 71 war. BY the way, if all of India farts together, we might just blow away pakistan.. what say...

sukhish

But sir you are gold medalist how come we compete with talents in brain farting and farting through keyboard and polluting a thread which is only meant for non political purposes.
AAPKO TOH 21 TOPON KI SALAMI MILNI CHAHIE
forget about my medal , wait for your masters MANN KA FART , it will be out any time this week. also do not forget to ask him about his FART FROM MOUTH skill.
But wait MANN KA FART is not dialogue its a Monologue HMMM

sukhish

I can't have a more peaceful life than this.
Spent about 2 weeks in Singapore and a week in Dubai but left coz could not feel like home.
I am just under 20 and financially supporting myself so you better not dare to say a word about my job or my life.
what Job you are doing, advertisement ?

tharikiran

Country flag
T
A lot of people give a lot of fcuk about H1B, the quota for the whole year get filled in a week. that's the fcuk about H1B. Also lot of the remittances sent from US to India come from the H1B holders. ans ask anybody on H1B if he wants to go back to India.

recently when kerry visited india , this was the top most agenda for talks from the Indian side. I know for a fact sushma swaraj and the Indian ambassader to US gives all the fuck about H1B. the same susma swaraj who is about to isolate the pakistan in the UN general assembly.

by the way MODI also gives a lot of fcuk about it, it's just that he is not qualified to get one.
Again this whole rant of yours has nothing to do with this thread.So shove it where the sun don't shine.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That patwari Nawaz sharif said clearly that burhan wani is leader.. BC ...
he is glorifying terrorist ...

wtf?? And still no action!!!!

Churiya pehen lo or naak chidwa lo aaj se... :mad2:

tharikiran

Country flag
A lot of people give a lot of fcuk about H1B,
If a lot of people care about H1B, then a million more don't care about it.
Thousands more come back to India too. So, what's the big deal.
Again, not relevant to the thread.

sukhish

If a lot of people care about H1B, then a million more don't care about it.
Thousands more come back to India too. So, what's the big deal.
Again, not relevant to the thread.
actually even the millions you mentioned also care about it, its just that quota limit is only 65K per year and not one million.

Brood Father

Country flag
Guys please enough. We are eager to listen that PARAS killed 180 porkis. This is what we want. Please don't create a political issue. This ia my humble request.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Yeah...all our assault ....kill the 100 paki ..make an open statement , it is the only vindication available for jumlaendra

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
what Job you are doing, advertisement ?
Anything but it is +1 and zillion times better than embarrassing yourself on an open discussiondiscussion forum
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Narendra Modi was in MO Ops room yesterday till 2230hrs.

( to me it looks like troll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles