Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Our Honorable DM statements on URI attack

1) I normally prefer to implement things than talk.

2) As a nation we should ensure this is not repeated again and again. I will take steps to ensure it doesn't go
wrong again.

3) PM's statement that 'those behind Uria ttack will not go unpunished', will not remain a mere statement.

4) The pre-dawn terrorist attack on Indian troops while they slept was a cowardly act, deserves strongest
condemnation.

5) Condemn Uri attacks, terrorists behind this cowardly act must be brought to justice.

6) and last but not the least, I know a lot better to FART from my mouth now compared to the time
when pathankot attack happened. you might have already noticed this from the above statements
of mine.
Nearly 20 of your miyans are being reported to have flown to their 72 virgins today in evening. I hope you take this credit to Rahul Gandhi from DM.:biggrin2:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Nearly 20 of your miyans are being reported to have flown to their 72 virgins today in evening. I hope you take this credit to Rahul Gandhi from DM.:biggrin2:
If this news is right then he will start crying for Sovereignty of Pakistan and also abuse Modi for givingorder to the army to kill the Randi ka bacchas

sukhish

If this news is right then he will start crying for Sovereignty of Pakistan and also abuse Modi for givingorder to the army to kill the Randi ka bacchas
you could not hide your loyalty for long. could you ?

sukhish

don't try to be clever by half. your DM is still working on operation Ghanteshwer loyally and faithfully, and what I have heard is he is running short on volunteers , want to give it a try :biggrin2:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Shiv aroor saying it's to early our boys still in danger zone quint reported in haste

If any thing wrong happened sale journalists ki MC BC kardo

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
you could not hide your loyalty for long. could you ?
Why would I ever hide my Identity.
1 hour I had a doubt wether you work for RNDTV or not but now you have made it clear that you are the cheif editor at RNDTV

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Shiv aroor saying it's to early our boys still in danger zone quint reported in haste

If any thing wrong happened sale journalists ki MC BC kardo
That means it's an cross border operation by the para special forces????????

sukhish

At least you are agree on it. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
I was joking.

sushma swaraj has been asked to isolate pakistan by our PM Ghantendra modi at the UN forum. he is even hesitating to go to the UN himself this time. he knows fully well his power of convincing others. the only people he can convince are some seduo-nationalists who are just waiting to hear any thing positive to come out.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
chaddi bhakats are eagerly waiting for their master to deliver something so that they latch on that and start
full blown operation Ghnateshwer.
You seem to desperate to call Modi names and cry for paks sovereignty

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
I don't know if anyone has seen this-
View attachment 10411

View attachment 10412

They have shut down their own airspace for their flights in Gilgit, Skardu. They want to shoot down anything that shows up on radar.They are waiting for Indian fighter jets... hehehe phat gayi hai...saalon ki..
True...their brown pants being put to good use. Could be pia aircraft are being diverted to support pa logistics. Unlike IA/IAF, pa has pathetically poor airlift capability. Even a slight beat of the war drums please-inform-allah aircraft are needed. Because civvy operations are impacted, it is visible to every tom's dick.

sukhish

Looks like that's the only thing you are good at, farting on threads....nothing substantial to add.
But I'am not as good as you master. BTW whats your level of FART FROM MOUTH skill ? are you still in preliminary level or have u graduated to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles