Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

There was a TV progrram on Pakistan Chanels called Mahaz where The URI sector was shown

The Colonel explains the security arrangements on PAKISTANI side of the LOC

He clearly tells about Mines which have been planted

Now for any group to come in India they must be told of the Waypoints in order to
prevent them from stepping on those Mines

This explains the official HELP to these infiltrators

Sir the mines cannot be planted near rocks or they might have crossed near a stream where you cannot plant mines

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
How will they RIP if Bharat do not take revenge.. bhai

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Bullshit.

After mumbai attacks, the same thing happened. Officials were asked directly if military action will be taken. For days the same reply came "ALL OPTIONS ARE OPEN".

I, like many others sat like an idiot waiting for what's needed to happen. Still waiting..
Waiting....you hit the nail on the head.

India has a secret strategy to kill all pakis. This was developed by Nehru chachacha and perfected by the cong over the years. This also applies to Indian expats living in Karachi eg dawood. In India's true tradition, this secret strategy is also continued by Namo government. This secret strategy harnesses the destructive power of the cosmos and is finally revealed here: it's called 'old age'. This strategy has a 100% success rate so far. Of course there is the issue of new scum coming into play (aka births)....but why let minor details get in the way.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan cannot be taught lesson with fuc***g long term strategies. It gives Pakis ample of time to kill as much as Indians they want. India only believes in long term strategies

Short term swift strategy is required. Get results withing one or two years. And disintegrate should happen within this time period.

Our oldies did not care, we shoudl care for upcoming generation.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Considering the events post Uri, that there were around 15 more (that we know of) means its highly likely there are more already in and probably being sheltered by locals sympathetic to Pakis.

While we are all thinking of retaliation, I doubt we are through their attack.

Pakistan cannot be taught lesson with fuc***g long term strategies. It gives Pakis ample of time to kill as much as Indians they want. India only believes in long term strategies

Short term swift strategy is required. Get results withing one or two years. And disintegrate should happen within this time period.

Our oldies did not care, we shoudl care for upcoming generation.
One needs to be willing to pay the cost of actions, we apparently aren't willing to pay the price needed to end the menace known as Pak. We arent apparently even willing to disturb our good-boy image and FDI. Lives of some poor soldiers are apparently not important enough.

lupgain

Country flag

Watch this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Damn that is crazy
This is mere stupidity ... these are the same sangathans who instigate against muslims when Pakistan is not in picture.. Just 1crore...

Bhai Ek karod mein toh aaj kal pune mein bhi 2 bhk flat naahi aata..

sukhish

This is mere stupidity ... these are the same sangathans who instigate against muslims when Pakistan is not in picture.. Just 1crore...

to see a solid reply from India , requires pakistan to kill some cows in india. jawan killing is normal operation, and the RSS kacha brigade is not really interested in it.

Country flag
This might be Pakistani military in civilian rags . This is how kargil started .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sukhish

these sanghatans are the reason for the backwardness and humiliation of India. just look into the past and you will what they are made of. you will also know how active they were in india's independence movement.

Last edited:

sukhish

A recent poll came out, PM has broad support intact. So people themselves do not want PM to take any action. terror is not a big issue in india. despite 2008 attack UPA won the elections. So this attack will also be forgotten in few weeks if not days.

lupgain

Country flag

The game of Isolating Pak has begun these are live
Protest against Pakistan start at #Geneva #UNGA @UN by Baloch, Sindhi & Kashmiris @TimesNow #ActAgainstPak

You know what I pity about Pakistan is their stooges here in J&K like Geelani, Yaseen Malik can't go to US.. because of their passports being confiscated by GOVT..

They can't take Hafeez Saeed, Salauhddin with them to US...

whereas brother Brahmagadh and Tarek Fateh are ready to rip Pakistani in two.. just waiting for their Indian Passports

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Considering the events post Uri, that there were around 15 more (that we know of) means its highly likely there are more already in and probably being sheltered by locals sympathetic to Pakis.

While we are all thinking of retaliation, I doubt we are through their attack.

One needs to be willing to pay the cost of actions, we apparently aren't willing to pay the price needed to end the menace known as Pak. We arent apparently even willing to disturb our good-boy image and FDI. Lives of some poor soldiers are apparently not important enough.

In war who will be hurt it is the industry and business. Ambani and others might have told modi , sir, please stay calm. We are doing good business and earning a lot. if you start a war we will lose our profit. Hence no action.

But actually who will be hurt it is the soldiers and they are ready to take or give a bullet. That's the basic difference.

It will take another 2,3 years and you will hear some terror strike in pakistan. that's all. But the problem will sustain. And our next generation has to pay the price of our lazyass where once again few bastards will do infilteration and shoot 10-12 soldiers. Our country will shout for 2-3 days. Talk big of cross border raids and after that phussssss.

Too much of strategy planning leads to nothing. Winters are coming it's going to snow and the mountains will become unbearable and climate will become freezing. If they want to do some action and activate the LC they have to start preparing now.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Heard Sheshadri Chari saying this time you will see our response will be so big that the world has ever seen.

And if anyone interested, he is Shedari Chari :lol:

download (15).jpg

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
So, a special train rolled into Jammu-Tawi this afternoon. Maybe Modi is waiting for the diplomatic butt-sniffing at UNGA to be over before he can strike.

lupgain

Country flag
So, a special train rolled into Jammu-Tawi this afternoon. Maybe Modi is waiting for the diplomatic butt-sniffing at UNGA to be over before he can strike.

Yes me too have seen this on twitter

sukhish

so the isolat

The game of Isolating Pak has begun these are live
Protest against Pakistan start at #Geneva #UNGA @UN by Baloch, Sindhi & Kashmiris @TimesNow #ActAgainstPak

You know what I pity about Pakistan is their stooges here in J&K like Geelani, Yaseen Malik can't go to US.. because of their passports being confiscated by GOVT..

They can't take Hafeez Saeed, Salauhddin with them to US... where are Brahmagadh and Tarek fateh are ready to rip Pakistani in two.. just waiting for their Indian Passports
People's angst is totally justified. I too am angry.
Our blood has been spilt and theirs should be spilt too in vast numbers.

Indira failed to split Pak into 4-5 pieces. Now our aim is to complete this unfinished job. There are many ways we can screw Pakis between no action and war. We can't choose between economy and military strength. Both has to go hand in hand. Pakis are not the only one in our journey. We have to deal with China and US in the coming decades.

China will support Pakis to the fullest. They want a Indo-Pak war(non-nuclear) so that our economical and diplomatic resources are maxed up in this conflict. If that happens we'll always be equated with Pakis. Our aim should be needle them in their projects like CPEC, OBOR, etc. They slap us now and then through NE militants and Pakis. We should return the favour in kind

US will use us as a road block to the Chinese. Other than that and selling their goods and weapons we are of no use to them. We should squeeze whatever we can get from them.

One thing we should remember that Congress party has damaged our economical and military strength a lot. We don't even know how deep the rot is. It'll take lot of time to build assets.

One thing I'm happy about is Modi is the PM not Pappu or Kejri. Yes he isn't doing many things I want like wrt to Hindus but I don't have a better choice to vote for. Others are scums who'll sell the nation.

Let's vent out our anger. It shouldn't be suppressed. Let it flow.
I have full confidence in the Modi's GHANTA brain and I fully know where you are coming from. the economic number have been fudged to give illusion to fools like you so that you can be a Bhakt for ever. enjoy the ride for now. I have full confidence that India militray preparedness is in shambles and MR GHANTAL at helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles