Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bureauocracy and Politics has entered the military.
This is another reason they did not allow VK singh to be defence minister. Otherwise by now he would have given order to cross LOC!

It shows are Indian Army is incompetent they don't even guts reply back .So you should calm yourself because Indian army is weak than Pakistan Army they are not Trained like Professional PA

Now don't give me political bullshit these things are sorted out at Local commander levels.If indian army not able to give befitting reply accept our army is Incompetent and Weak against Professionally Trained PA

and we should avoid to fight We Don't Want Lose in war

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

airtel

Country flag
10 Paki Pigs dispatched to hell. Another 5 terrorists hiding. Massive gunfight on

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag
Haha looks like a planted news......pics or it didnt happen

airtel

Country flag
Haha looks like a planted news......pics or it didnt happen
they can also show 5 year old photos ...............................Go to URI & investigate entire encounter yourself then only you should believe . :facepalm::facepalm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They should provoke Pakistan to cross LOC overtly

airtel

Country flag
Pakistan Airforce has Deployed Fighter Squadron at Skardu, PoK .

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Pakistan Army trying to take back dead bodies of terrorists & remaining Paki Pigs using shelling cover fire tactics....................this is the reason of ceasefire violation by Paki Army .

I think Jahil sharif want Military Rule in Bakistaan ..............He dont want to Loose His Grip on Bakistan .
Few bodies are recovered 5-6 Lying due intense Firing

republic_roi97

Country flag
full battalion of terrorists
That is what is astonishing. I guess these a$$holes belonged to 786-mujahideen regiment of LeT/JeM. Army should make sure to kill all of these MUJRAhiddins and drag them behind there MPVs and do a little target practice with their bodies.

Varahamihira

Country flag
People's angst is totally justified. I too am angry.
Our blood has been spilt and theirs should be spilt too in vast numbers.

Indira failed to split Pak into 4-5 pieces. Now our aim is to complete this unfinished job. There are many ways we can screw Pakis between no action and war. We can't choose between economy and military strength. Both has to go hand in hand. Pakis are not the only one in our journey. We have to deal with China and US in the coming decades.

China will support Pakis to the fullest. They want a Indo-Pak war(non-nuclear) so that our economical and diplomatic resources are maxed up in this conflict. If that happens we'll always be equated with Pakis. Our aim should be needle them in their projects like CPEC, OBOR, etc. They slap us now and then through NE militants and Pakis. We should return the favour in kind

US will use us as a road block to the Chinese. Other than that and selling their goods and weapons we are of no use to them. We should squeeze whatever we can get from them.

One thing we should remember that Congress party has damaged our economical and military strength a lot. We don't even know how deep the rot is. It'll take lot of time to build assets.

One thing I'm happy about is Modi is the PM not Pappu or Kejri. Yes he isn't doing many things I want like wrt to Hindus but I don't have a better choice to vote for. Others are scums who'll sell the nation.

Let's vent out our anger. It shouldn't be suppressed. Let it flow.

Bullet

Country flag
Just got this news from Jammu that our troops killed Pakis and drag their bodies back in our territory under the cover of heavy fire.
I wish it's true. Want to read more like this.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles