Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Kshatriya87 Neither pak is am illegal and weak state like ISIS nor we are a permanent member of UNSC like France to veto any resolution imposed on us.
@Razor
Action must and will be taken, but calculated.
You heard it before, how much of time has passes since the attack.
Declare war overnight?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 Neither pak is am illegal and weak state like ISIS nor we are a permanent member of UNSC like France to veto any resolution imposed on us.
@Razor
Declare war overnight?
Please do enlighten me. You say action will be taken.

Remind me how much time has passed since the parliament attack and what concrete action was taken that effectively snubs terrorist attacks?

Remind me how much time has passed since mumbai attacks and what concrete action was taken that effectively snubs terrorist attacks?

Pathankot?

Pampore?

etc.

etc..

Action will be taken.

Ofcourse.

WHEN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor
Declare war overnight?
By, "We heard that before" I meant the same drama that unfolds after every terrorist attack
1. we strongly protest.
2. we will payback at time and place of our choosing
3. "Here pakistani, you hit me in the head, here is the evidence of that. Will you please believe me now."

Again what's the point of all this. I'm kind of a restrained dude, but limits are there man.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Remind me how much time has passed since the parliament attack and what concrete action was taken that effectively snubs terrorist attacks?

Remind me how much time has passed since mumbai attacks and what concrete action was taken that effectively snubs terrorist attacks?

Pathankot?

Pampore?

etc.

etc..

Action will be taken.

Ofcourse.

WHEN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Agreed for Parliament.
For Pathankot and Pampore, there was a series of military operations which made several muzzies meeting their 72 houris.
And if you are willing to go for direct conflict with Pak, they are currently in Umbrella of USA and PRC. Attacking any other country isn't easy task either.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
By, "We heard that before" I meant the same drama that unfolds after every terrorist attack
1. we strongly protest.
3. "Here pakistani, you hit me in the head, here is the evidence of that. Will you please believe me now."

Again what's the point of all this. I'm kind of a restrained dude, but limits are there man.
How much time has passed from that before? In such a short time, only a war of words can be seen. Action will be later.
Here do we go from your post:
Absolutely because one not must forget the geopolitical scenario to flow away in emotions.
They have umbrella of Biggies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
How much time has passed from that before? In such a short time, only a war of words can be seen. Action will be later.
Here do we go from your post:

Absolutely because one not must forget the geopolitical scenario to flow away in emotions.
They have umbrella of Biggies.
The point is more talk less walk is the motto of the leadership.
Anyway, we'll see. :dude:

I'm going for lunch. Carry on.

hardip

Hope BJP losses in uttar pradesh....... Modi haters are making more sense now.

Making one statement of isolating napakistan is not enough and where is 007 doval?
Doval is 007.. Hope he proves again...

But one Past running in my Eye..

Munich Massacre(1972) -11 Israeli Olympian killed by PLO

long time -deep planning - assassination all PLO member One by one-revange by Mossad

"operation Wrath of God"..

can doval do like that??

(otherwise we happy to see Bollywood movie -phantom)

SANITY

1. ISIS got no nukes

Okay then. Lets just let the soldiers die. (So simple, why didn't I think of that before. Silly me.)
Not silly you but Angry you. At one side you show concern for dying soldiers, at the other you speak of letting them die because they have been ready for this. Let's think of and compare possible losses(military and civillians) if there is full on war with the other scenario where we have some genuine plan to be executed over a period of time. Periodic attacks are still likely to happen in the meantime but will likely have fewer losses.

2. US levels afghanistan

Did you compare the defence budgets of India and porkistan? Do you know the power difference there? Do you know India's capabilities? If not, you shouldn't comment on that. If yes, what the hell is all this military spending for? Stop all of it and invest the defence budget in building graves and smashan bhoomies instead.
If Pakistan did not have US backing, we would have dealt with them long ago. Doesn't seem much has changed. I know our budget differences, I was speaking of US strength to make the point that if we want minimum casualities, we need similar strength or some need other strategies.

4. Fuck the government. I don't give a shit who lambasted who. I don't care if the government is not ready. The military is ready. They have been ready since decades. All they need is a green signal. That's it.
We should have used our military might somewhere before 1999.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Pathankot?

Pampore?

etc.

etc..

Action will be taken.

Ofcourse.

According to him 85 Paki troops killed in Indian firing in 2014 - 15

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Agreed for Parliament.
For Pathankot and Pampore, there was a series of military operations which made several muzzies meeting their 72 houris.
And if you are willing to go for direct conflict with Pak, they are currently in Umbrella of USA and PRC. Attacking any other country isn't easy task either.
so is that it? we are jsut not capable? is that what you are trying to imply?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Not silly you but Angry you. At one side you show concern for dying soldiers, at the other you speak of letting them die because they have been ready for this. Let's think of and compare possible losses(military and civillians) if there is full on war with the other scenario where we have some genuine plan to be executed over a period of time. Periodic attacks are still likely to happen in the meantime but will likely have fewer losses.

If Pakistan did not have US backing, we would have dealt with them long ago. Doesn't seem much has changed. I know our budget differences, I was speaking of US strength to make the point that if we want minimum casualities, we need similar strength or some need other strategies.

We should have used our military might somewhere before 1999.
If pakistan did not have US backing? Seriously? Do you even know the 1971 war?

US backing was stronger than ever and US hatred for indians was also stronger than ever at that time. What happened then?

Face it, the only prime minister we've had with any balls was Indira. And this is coming from a guy who actually hates indira and the gandhi family.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
And also to reduce general hatred and misunderstanding.
Not seen many Indian Libtards over there except "Hindu" Guy mostly Paki haters and how can you reduce general hatred towards your lowly slaves from modern day Pakistan.

Science Singh

Country flag

Pathankot?

Pampore?

etc.

etc..

Action will be taken.

Ofcourse.

Truth is this- we are WEAK, because of our pathetic psyche from last 1000 years. like jews we need to find our self respect and prepare for a 100 year war with islam and xianity.

after pakis getting Nukes, we cannot declare an overt all out war on them, but that does not mean we cannot do anything.
Ideal thing would have been if we never let pakis get nukes like what israel did to iran.

Although what can be done to pakistan?

*Launch all out covert war with goal of breaking pakistan atmost by 2030.

ie fund empower sindh baluchistan separatist with double vigour.

attack terrorist posts,camps in pok as that area will not escalate to nuclear as it is disputed territory.

Increase our defence budget, with complete emphasis on domestic manufacturing, try to become a arms exporting nation within 5-10 years. so when we go to war , we don't have to care about supplies. Buy only what u cannot manufacture in our country, become a defense manufacturing power hub

buy intellectuals media person activist etc in pakistn who will push ur agenda there

i am not sure how to do it but bankrupt pakistan economically, by killing their exports,force them to increase their defence budget etc

fund a worldclass special ops team like mosad, which makes people disappear with natural causes specially in india, as we have many journalist activist traitors who r on payroll of isi.

If we cannot Explode pak, than we should Implode it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles