Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
14:03 (IST)

India should call Pakistan's nuclear bluff

India has a wide-range of options to chose from when it comes to retaliating against Pakistan. For one, India should call Pakistan's nuclear bluff.

India, for too long now, has allowed a demographically small, economically weak and a malicious, irresponsible, failed rogue state to hold us to ransom over the nuclear bogey, writes Sreemoy. Read the full article here.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/uri-...t-to-go-for-military-retaliation-3010160.html

DingDong

Country flag
Jumlaman's Muhtod Jawaab after he played Meeting-meeting for two straight days:

India to provide proof of Pakistan's involvement and isolate Pakistan on International Stage

And this, he has done Katti with Nawaz Sharif for few months

Bravo!!! :clap2:

Here in Bihar people are burning Jumlaman's effigies alongside Pakistani flags.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Retaliation should come into steps:

Step 1
Break seize fire on LOC and shell them with heavy artillery they see never before. Kill maximum number of enemies so that Pakistan need to go to UN and when she goes to UN we will raise terrorism issue.

Step 2
Expel the all separatist politically from India. Let them go to any country but they cannot stay in India. Kashmir is burning because of these cowards.

Step 3
Shut our embassy in Pakistan, call back our ambassador and ask Pakistani ambassador to go back.

Step 4
Raise the Balochistan issue more aggressively in UN.
what about this promise by Doval, now is the time and he has all the resources to deliver on this

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
News channel already came back to their usual Bollywood BS. Nothing happened nothing will happen.

The memories of those martyrs will fade away in few days. India a nation of cowards totally deserve this humiliation and should be disintegrated at the earliest.

SANITY

CPEC is one place US and India would agree as common interests..so is containment of china from china becoming more aggressive in its expansionist policies...a common worry at an economic and tactical level.
Support for NoKo missiles is one issue that worries India and USA..a common worry at a security level.
CPEC , China containment: Not enough in common.

On North Korean missile concern: US , Japan and South Korea are examining on taking all kind of unilateral, bilateral and trilateral action when needed. Where do we come in?

Baloch is a hard question..and a strategic one..India has raised the Baloch issue and its an Indian need not the one needed for USA in the region..so India should never expect USA to support the Baloch cause...
Irrespective of support from USA..India should do the part to dismantle pakistan..Its our fight and nobody is gonna help us.
How soon...thats a big question as it would require India to show some real urgency in that regard.
Basically we are on our own. We do anything in Balochistan, they will try to prevent us and blackmail us.

DingDong

Country flag
News channel already came back to their usual Bollywood BS. Nothing happened nothing will happen.

The memories of those martyrs will fade away in few days. India a nation of cowards totally deserve this humiliation and should be disintegrated at the earliest.
Every Bihari has got ten times larger balls than this Coward loud-mouth Gujju Teli of a PM.
I am ashamed, I voted for this conman.

Pakis are making fun of us

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Every Bihari has got ten times larger balls than this Coward loud-mouth Gujju Teli of a PM.
I am ashamed, I voted for this conman.

Pakis are making fun of us

Actually now we take sadistic pleasure in our international humiliation a country which act like a Rand with 56 breast and to be fuck in all possible holes. Nice to see Paki flag on India gate.

I love Radha cult and Gandhi.

@DingDong Hindus should now convert to Abrahamics so that we can also associate with Muslaman invader and brag about our achievement like superior Paki Race.

Last edited:

SANITY

doing free propaganda advertisement for the GOI and 56 in cher also does not help. the Bhaiya Janta Party (BJP) leaders have zero(ANDA) exposure to the outside world. for them India (Hindu) is the sophisticated philosophy which has all the answers to the worlds problem. its is a different matter that given a chance most of them would be most willing to go and settle in the U.S. for them all the answers lie in the scriptures written by saints some 5000 years ago. this same guy came to U.S and addressed the U.S congress and I dam swear I did not understood even a single word of English which came out his mouth. he has Iskills and not skills. there is a big difference between Iskill and skill.
the 56 incher like to travel abroad, give good speaches to NRI, ask for their investment and contributions to his political campaign.
also the 56 incher wants to stop corruption, but yet he does not ask his finance minister AJ, as to how Mr AJ acquired most of his wealth. I'am sure he would find lot of corrupt practices Mr AJ engaged in.
Also corruption in India is as much less under MODI as the attacks in kashmir under Him.
They don't understand and promote hindu faith or philosophy. Have you ever heard them speaking them from hindu scriptures. They are hindus and not some devotees. They are only spoiling Hindu faith, culture and philosophies. They don't really like saints. If they were these things that you say, they would not face accusation of communal and actually get all support from all communities.
Hindu faith maybe thousands of years old. Theirs (RSS) is an ideology mostly nonsense and about a 100 year old. They call it Hindutva. You can ask their followers, they distinguish themselves from our ancient faith, culture, values but they do claim to be protecting it by beating /abusing unarmed civillians.

abingdonboy

Country flag

TIME HAS COME TO SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR OWN VALUES AND COMMITTMENTS
Modi has proven to be just like the rest of these spineless self serving politicians in Delhi.

By failing to impose a cost on Pakistan India is actually INCENTIVISING its own destruction, only in India!

Are Indians so pathetic, weak and soft that they will allow a nation with about as much power as Belgium to continually poke and humiliate it. What exactly is the leadership waiting for? The moons to align, the world to spontaneously fight for India against Pakistan? It is amply clear that this fight will be lonely for India but it needs to show its mettle.

It is a sick so joke to be be spending $40-50 BILLION USD on "defence" every single year when these jokers can seemingly hit India at will and never feel any pain. Give the money to the Indian railways, it would be a far better investment than having all this Gucci military hardware sat idle for their entire lifespan.

God knows why anyone would want to join the Indian army when they are continually spat on by the selfish politicians and ignored by an indifferent population. They really do die in vain and that is beyond tragic.

FRYCRY

Country flag

:p
Pressure is building on "nationalistic" government

hardip

Still Not Any Decisions Out From Our Government..
What they actually Going To Do..
'Attack on us...done'
'our lions martyred'
'Pm given Statement (on Twitter?).." ₹##?#??(#?"...done
HM..""""""....Pakistan behind this. attack...done
media....What next step? ..done
pak.." let's Make JiC..and send proof'"
Pak again.." No its not enough "
pak "nothing prove, so case close"
............This Play happens from many times..
(inside:pak -isi: Let's play Again")

this Play Never Going to end...
so I can't wait more to see my solder die like this..
plz anybody knows..
how can I get Nuclear Weapon..
Give me address or send me..
I don't know how to use it..
but I know that by any how. I Smash All Pakistan to Hell"

DingDong

Country flag

I was thinking about this for some time.

If Modi really is a Hindu Nationalist, then why did he order firing on Hindu mobs in Gujarat which claimed around 250 lives?

Truth to be told, both RSS and BJP are exploiting the sentiments of the Hindu RW for power and money.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
May I suggest something? Retaliation by doing surgical strike is far away as Pakistani forces are on high alert. I mean they anticipate our move after this attack. How about breaking piece in LOC by starting heavy artillery fire on Pakistani post just like we did before so Pakistan had to go to UN.

This time Pakistan cannot go to UN.
POK is not pakistani territory. LOC can be changed and we did changed it in 1984.Surgical strikes in POK through missiles.If they retaliate on international border than it's an all out war and if they strike in kashmir then who gives a sh8t about those terrorist traitors.

abingdonboy

Country flag

:p
Pressure is building on "nationalistic" government
Nationalists my a$$. Modi personally embraced the leader of an enemy state and then invited the perpetrators of Pathankot to take a tour around the airbase so they can hone their operational plans for the next attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles