Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Terrorists managed to breach security twice. Once at LoC and then at camp perimeter. Obviously Army didn't learn their lesson from Pathankot.

SANITY

Please do share with us who should be the PM instead of Modi ? Please tell us. And who knows if army is already gearing up for the action. They are obviously not gonna make it public.
Sushma Swaraj........................

lupgain

Country flag
I suggest mass protests by veterans and by families of brave hearts for asking GOI to take courageous action against murderer of Indian Soldiers, because in spite of having Military might, will and courage, none of the governments (BJP / Congress) in the past and running, have shown a slightest of courage to take action against Pakistan, leaving Iron Lady Indira Gandhi.. apart from making instigating statements against Pakistan... I ask RSS why they don't infiltrate sevaks into pakistan rather than making hollow statements against Muslims and saving cows... soldier's blood has become cheaper than cows in this country.... Shiv Sena, MNS they just blabber because none of the politicians loose their kins in these terrorists attacks. It's our brethren soldiers and their family suffers... My heart cries because these civilians will never understand what sacrifice means and what is called true nationalism until they loose their own while guarding nation ....

Let govt come on knees to take action against Pakistan... I wonder they won't do anything other than making foolish statements, I am with all those who support surgical strikes in Pakistan, let me see if Pakistan have courage to bomb us... They will then be evaporated..

Last edited:

hardip

Another Failure From Part of Armed forces Hell they don't Even Protect themselves Leave Citizens apart

people Blaming Politicians giving those Local army commander Escape Route Who Neglected their duties
Hmm... commonly..
The big Target like This Uri and previous Pathankot..
And not Esy to access.. so how Outside person gets inside and done their job...?? this is major question!!
India is largely military importing country..also expenses lots of money on security.. here is why india not use all types of equipment to secure country?? ( waiting for war)?
Last 4-8 year Indian Army on Upgrading. Equipment, tactics, buy new military hardware, exercising with.. top military operations team.. where they use in war??

.. india what facing..today..also facing our call good friend Isreal..to u can call same.. but Isreali never put /loose a life on enemy conparisy.. even Isreal always said to India.. we ready to giving u..what we have.. to protect ur country and citizens.. .. question is y india not accept this??

after pathankot attack.. india going to adopt Isreali ball pillar inform.. system..(maybe how much and which palce? dont know)..

Major target.. like this..have very hard security..need
India never use/see ..
Armour personal carrier with mounting gun
HmG or.50 Cal weapon to protect on like this target..
.... why always use 5.56 rifles,or 7.62 AK rifle!!/old Bren on some jeeps type vehicle..???
...we nothing learn from other countries..who also facing like this situation..(this is basic knowledge)
.....so use all type high caliber bullet..autometic weapons to protect all ur places.
........ sometimes I thought all stupid...after our soldiers lost their important life..:(

sorcerer

Country flag
What interest? Do we make or plan to make regional strategies together? Did they not just supported Pakistan's territorial integrity rejecting Baloch independence? Any idea about how sooner or later will it happen? !0 years, 15, 20, 30 perhaps?
CPEC is one place US and India would agree as common interests..so is containment of china from china becoming more aggressive in its expansionist policies...a common worry at an economic and tactical level.
Support for NoKo missiles is one issue that worries India and USA..a common worry at a security level.

Baloch is a hard question..and a strategic one..India has raised the Baloch issue and its an Indian need not the one needed for USA in the region..so India should never expect USA to support the Baloch cause...
Irrespective of support from USA..India should do the part to dismantle pakistan..Its our fight and nobody is gonna help us.
How soon...thats a big question as it would require India to show some real urgency in that regard.

sukhish

@sukhish
You can start a different post to criticize Modi's 56 inch and even can include RSS bashing.
Just stop being verbal diarrhea on this post. It isn't helping.
doing free propaganda advertisement for the GOI and 56 in cher also does not help. the Bhaiya Janta Party (BJP) leaders have zero(ANDA) exposure to the outside world. for them India (Hindu) is the sophisticated philosophy which has all the answers to the worlds problem. its is a different matter that given a chance most of them would be most willing to go and settle in the U.S. for them all the answers lie in the scriptures written by saints some 5000 years ago. this same guy came to U.S and addressed the U.S congress and I dam swear I did not understood even a single word of English which came out his mouth. he has Iskills and not skills. there is a big difference between Iskill and skill.
the 56 incher like to travel abroad, give good speaches to NRI, ask for their investment and contributions to his political campaign.
also the 56 incher wants to stop corruption, but yet he does not ask his finance minister AJ, as to how Mr AJ acquired most of his wealth. I'am sure he would find lot of corrupt practices Mr AJ engaged in.
Also corruption in India is as much less under MODI as the attacks in kashmir under Him.

Jagdish58

How long our soldiers should be in boxing ring with their hands tied :facepalm:

what about the family of 17 brave hearts???

Our politicians are busy on blame game:doh:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I condemn attack on our soldiers in uri.
Let's all unite together and condemn it. This is the best we can do.
Let the soldiers die.

Bharat Ek Khoj

I ask RSS why they don't infiltrate sevaks into pakistan rather than making hollow statements against Muslims and saving cows...
There are already Muslims in RSS. You can stop believing whatever media shows.

As hindu-muslims riots have already stopped, Cow is the only issue left to humiliate indians, particularly hindus. While kashmiri terrorists are shown as martyr by media, a random gunda act related cow protection is shown entire india in bad light, worldwide. Just wait, there will be a news how cow protectors beat up Christians,like (fake) church attacks.
Media topic will be - When will this hindu hooliganism stop ?

Stop comparing wrong things. Modi himself is Sanghi.

sorcerer

Country flag
I missed the sarcasm,my bad
But in my defense it was easy to miss

Agreed on retaking PoK being an only need satisfying strategic aim not a permanent fix,which is why I feel it's the easiest option

RAW can fuel insurgencies very well that is true,but the Pakistanis are really good at counter-insurgency because they aren't held back by human rights concerns,they'll resort to scorched earth,killing civillian families purposely,etc,no insurgency can survive that.There is no way any Pakistani state will successfully secede Pakistan without direct military support from a country,covert support will harass them but won't be enough to convince Pakistan to let a state secede

As far as the nuke threat goes,I believe it is a real threat at a certain point.

Like you said if Pakistan nukes us,they can say goodbye to the world,but what does the other alternative entail,not using nuclear weapons ?
They still get to say goodbye to the world because our conventional forces will balkanize Pakistan,and the country,that is the political union of Pakistan will cease to exist.

They WILL use nukes in such a situation,they have nothing to gain by witholding their cards,they will cease to exist either way and I'll clarify again,I don't think we should let the nuke threat discourage us.

India should create a condition of winnable nuclear war for itself and then proceed with this

EDIT:spell checks again
RAW can do its part very well..NOT just that..
The solution to Balochistan is political.
India should put all available means covert..overt..and bargain(Exercise the real softpower) to sensitize international community and powerful world nations about the atrocities committed by pak in Balochistan.
Thats the first step...
Depending upon the consensus achieved India has to constantly and credibly followup on it despite the political change happening in India.

pakistan is trying to up the nuclear ante by promoting the threat based on the new key word.."tactical nukes".
This is pakistans way of saying that we can manage to carry around the nuke and strike anywhere in the world.
India should put all efforts to highlight the pakistan fake bravado as a credible nuke threat not just for India but for the international community and try to choke pakistan at all levels diplomatic ..economic and other ics where pakistan get a level seat.

In effect..Balochistan and threats from pakistan should be more VISIBLE to the world nations at political level to give our Indian strategists a free hand.

Bharat Ek Khoj

doing free propaganda advertisement for the GOI and 56 in cher also does not help. the Bhaiya Janta Party (BJP) leaders have zero(ANDA) exposure to the outside world. for them India (Hindu) is the sophisticated philosophy which has all the answers to the worlds problem. its is a different matter that given a chance most of them would be most willing to go and settle in the U.S. for them all the answers lie in the scriptures written by saints some 5000 years ago. this same guy came to U.S and addressed the U.S congress and I dam swear I did not understood even a single word of English which came out his mouth. he has Iskills and not skills. there is a big difference between Iskill and skill.
the 56 incher like to travel abroad, give good speaches to NRI, ask for their investment and contributions to his political campaign.
also the 56 incher wants to stop corruption, but yet he does not ask his finance minister AJ, as to how Mr AJ acquired most of his wealth. I'am sure he would find lot of corrupt practices Mr AJ engaged in.
Also corruption in India is as much less under MODI as the attacks in kashmir under Him.
This is the N'th time you used 56 inch. Like I said, create another post specifically bashing PM Modi, and stop bringing unnecessary thing into this thread.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
(an OT reply to one of the OT posts)

big difference, indeed!
some mighty fine Is-Kills there!! :truestory:

sorry for the interruption.
as you were.
carry on. :yo:

Brood Father

Country flag
I suggest mass protests by veterans and by families of brave hearts for asking GOI to take courageous action against murderer of Indian Soldiers, because in spite of having Military might, will and courage, none of the governments (BJP / Congress) in the past and running, have shown a slightest of courage to take action against Pakistan, leaving Iron Lady Indira Gandhi.. apart from making instigating statements against Pakistan... I ask RSS why they don't infiltrate sevaks into pakistan rather than making hollow statements against Muslims and saving cows... soldier's blood has become cheaper than cows in this country.... Shiv Sena, MNS they just blabber because none of the politicians loose their kins in these terrorists attacks. It's our brethren soldiers and their family suffers... My heart cries because these civilians will never understand what sacrifice means and what is called true nationalism until they loose their own while guarding nation ....

Let govt come on knees to take action against Pakistan... I wonder they won't do anything other than making foolish statements, I am with all those who support surgical strikes in Pakistan, let me see if Pakistan have courage to bomb us... They will then be evaporated..
Chaddi RSS is a good for nothing spineless organization, and since BJP and Modi have their roots from RSS , they master in same ineptitude and verbal masturbation

They won't do shit about this heinous attack , look at the cow face of Rajnath Ninda Singh he is fucking clueless

So much for #dovalspinelessdoctrine
Had it Mumbai Doval would snatched away Baloochistan
As I said earlier , army should do a coup then only we can have a ray of hope in this coward infested country ..

lupgain

Country flag
Chaddi RSS is a good for nothing spineless organization, and since BJP and Modi have their roots from RSS , they master in same ineptitude and verbal masturbation

They won't do shit about this heinous attack , look at the cow face of Rajnath Ninda Singh he is fucking clueless

As I said earlier , army should do a coup then only we can have a ray of hope in this coward infested country ..
Seriously true.. what is the use of spending on lacs of crores of rupees on weapons from EUROPE and US when we can't use those weapons and can't make those countries vote for our benefit... to isolate Pakistan...These fuckall spineless politicians who live in their bungalows should be stripped of their amenities and security so that same money could be spent for the betterment of families of our martyred soldiers

DingDong

Country flag

I agree mostly, except for the final sentence. Lethargy has set in the top brass of army, it requires internal audit and clean-up. Heads of senior officers at and above Brigadier rank must roll just like it happened in the Navy after a series of mishaps. Lower ranked soldiers have got no involvement in this mess, they simply follow orders but they suffer due to stupidity of their command.

Doval is a Career Thulla (even though IB officials aren't policemen, they act like one), he is not fit for the job. We require a Defense and National Security expert as NIA.

Great Timing! This is all we need

Last edited:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Before 2014 LS elections, Congis called Modi 'Feku'. I did not realise he would prove to be such a fake. This globetrotting, selfi-taking PM inspires least confidence. Acts of terrorism have increased since he came to power. Add to it, his feminine overtures to Sharif and Pakis in general, you know you have chosen an inept man to head the world's largest democracy.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Like I said, someone provided info. Could be foreign intel or internal source.

They know everything. They may even know what Modi and his cabinet is planning to do.

It is not about failure of intelligence but deterrence. Intel games are always mixed bag.

It is like one boxer knowing all the moves, weakness and strength of another boxer. He can plan all what he wants but soon the first punch lands, his all planning becomes redundant for sake of survival.

Pakistanis know there will be no retribution so they are doing what they deem fit to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles