Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

He says like we have given, "muh tod jawab" last time, we will give the same this time..........:rofl::rofl:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
no one expect that, he dont have balls, just cross over and get the score even, if not more, let the other side feel the cost of this war.

BTW it was the his 2014 speech all over the net, we are just saying walk the talk, he has been in power since 26 May 2014. Lot of time has passed, its almost 28 months. He has inherited world's 3th largest Army, 4th largest Airforce and 7th Largest Navy, not to forget the nukes, our GDP is $2.07 trillion which ranks 8th in the world, against the Pakistan's GDP is $270 billion which ranks 41st in the world. Area wise we are 4 time then Pakistan, Modi has powerful friends in the world, credit goes to him, still you want to be pussy against them.
This post has absolutely no value what so ever ! what do you want India to do ? Declare all out War and nuke exchanges ? Any policy change regarding Kashmir alone will take several years to even see any visible changes on the ground. Modi change in policy regarding Baluchistan and POK is years in the making. This is not something you can suddenly decide on top of the red fort. As for tit far tat strikes, that will be done in the LOC as time comes, just like it was done in the past.

Russia had an aircraft shot down with its pilot brutally murdered, Was Putin acting like a pussy when he did not retaliate immediately ? Having Balls is not going to get you anywhere, Pak had the Balls to attack India, now look where it is right now. IT has ended up as a country which cant even design its own scooter engine ? Was majority of Islamic world has balls, did that get them anything ?

Country flag

He says like we have given, "muh tod jawab" last time, we will give the same this time..........:rofl::rofl:
When Mumbai attack took place I was hoping that India reacted. If nothing happened then I don't expect much now. I was in NYC when 9/11 took place. The response America gave was the best response they made the whole Middle East and Islamic world pay by fucking them up one after another(except Pakistan) still waiting for India to finish this part .

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This post has absolutely no value what so ever ! what do you want India to do ? Declare all out War and nuke exchanges ? Any policy change regarding Kashmir alone will take several years to even see any visible changes on the ground. Modi change in policy regarding Baluchistan and POK is years in the making. This is not something you can suddenly decide on top of the red fort. As for tit far tat strikes, that will be done in the LOC as time comes, just like it was done in the past.
have you read my post or just replied for the sake or reply?

Russia had an aircraft shot down with its pilot brutally murdered, Was Putin acting like a pussy when he did not retaliate immediately ? Having Balls is not going to get you anywhere, Pak had the Balls to attack India, now look where it is right now. IT has ended up as a country which cant even design its own scooter engine ? Was majority of Islamic world has balls, did that get them anything ?
you are comparing one pilot killed in cold blood against what Pakistan is doing in last 28 months.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We know that politicians love to be in power, they won't risk their years of hardwork and planning just because some armchair military enthusiasts want to go and attack pakiland in retaliation.

but the other option would be that if people take to streets in massive numbers like during nirbhaya episode, then there is a chance that politicians might just do what seems to be a popular opinion.

mayfair

I was in NYC when 9/11 took place. The response America gave was the best response they made the whole Middle East and Islamic world pay by fucking them up one after another(except Pakistan) still waiting for India to finish this.
So very conveniently they left out two countries most responsible for the 9/11 attack.

Saudi Arabia- Where all the 9/11 hijackers originated.
Pakistan- Where the financing originated and where the perpetrator-in-chief was found happily married, settled and breeding like a rabbit- in other words enjoying jannat on earth with 2 instead of 72.

The only country that they destroyed was Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11 and the other country they are hell bent on destroying is Syria.

And despite all the Baki perfidy in Afghanistan and elsewhere, what exactly has Amreeka done to punish Pakistan?

Coalition Support Funds?

Scarface

Sorry to say but to be a blind supporter of anything turn people into Fanboys.

Here i am not personally calling you that.
I can see why you may think that

I am not even saying the GoI is doing a good job,I whole heartedly agree they are doing a bad job,but they are faring much better than UPA , UPA did nothing militarily nor diplomatically,

The current government has given India a diplomatic edge,that is more than UPA ever achieved in 60 years of rule

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Sorry to say but to be a blind supporter of anything turn people into Fanboys.

Here i am not personally calling you that.
Blind supporters, blind Haters , both has its problems , sometimes Blind Haters are those that hate govt. for everything even if it is unjustified, weather congress or BJp...

Country flag
So very conveniently they left out two countries most responsible for the 9/11 attack.

Saudi Arabia- Where all the 9/11 hijackers originated.
Pakistan- Where the financing originated and where the perpetrator-in-chief was found happily married, settled and breeding like a rabbit- in other words enjoying jannat on earth with 2 instead of 72.

The only country that they destroyed was Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11 and the other country they are hell bent on destroying is Syria.

And despite all the Baki perfidy in Afghanistan and elsewhere, what exactly has Amreeka done to punish Pakistan?

Coalition Support Funds?
Yes they did very conveniently leave the two masterminds

But doing something indirectly (non military)

Saudis Arabia - stronger us - Iran diplomacy and a collapse in oil prices
Legal action against Saudis for 9/11 , freezing Saudi money in usa
Pakistan - cut in aid , improved military ties India

I don't think USA will ever fight India's battle against pak or even view it in the same context as India does

mayfair

you are comparing one pilot killed in cold blood against what Pakistan is doing in last 28 months.
No, I am just pointing out the ridiculousness of claiming that "Look at what Russia has done", "Look at what Amreeka has done"

A warplane shoot down is an act of war, killing the pilot was a war crime. A violation of all international norms. Yet Russia and Putin let Turkey get away with it at that time, because they had bigger fish to fry. Why? I'll let you be the judge of their motivations.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
guys stick to topic at hand, regarding the attack and what should be our response to this situation.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
have you read my post or just replied for the sake or reply?
Yes, Armchair generals want retaliation while sitting behind the computer screens

They have been doing this for last 70 years, Retaliations have taken place even in last 28 years. Deaths of Pak Soldiers are hidden by PA. Everybody knows that. I keep repeating again and again , it takes lot longer than 28 months for change in policy to be visible. The current trend is POK and Baluchistan, you will see the results as time comes.

The policy is already visible in Kashmir considering the govt. has refused to speak to the separatists and the protestors unlike prev govt. Speaking to them only legitimizes their stone pelting. At some point they will start tiring, Operation "Calm Down" is continuation of that, difference being Operation Calm doing is to deal with stone pelters and separatists.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The current government has given India a diplomatic edge,that is more than UPA ever achieved in 60 years of rule
How exactly ? Did India succeeded in isolating Pakis ?

Are there Economic sanctions on Pakis or even worse our former allies such as Russia providing Arms to Pakis.

These are our diplomatic achievement and i am not even asking our military success over Pakis which is essentially Zero

Country flag
No, I am just pointing out the ridiculousness of claiming that "Look at what Russia has done", "Look at what Amreeka has done"

A warplane shoot down is an act of war, killing the pilot was a war crime. A violation of all international norms. Yet Russia and Putin let Turkey get away with it at that time, because they had bigger fish to fry. Why? I'll let you be the judge of their motivations.
Mayfair what do you think India should do?
IMO India will not achieve much thru military action which has been historically proven. I gave my solutions which are political and IMO more damaging.
Military solution would be take POK back and keep a permanent military presence there to start but if it didn't happen after four wars it won't now.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Nicky G "There are multiple ways to retaliate. What's needed is the will to act" ...how very true , like in any organisation if you have top management support any deed can b done. I just hope current government has more guts and courage to allow a fitting response.
Unfortunately, I don't have much hope. Though, I desperately hope I'm worng.

Last time when the beheadings took place the IA had retaliated, retaliated to such an extreme that PA had lost more than 25-30 men. PA as usual never put their losses in public and instead hid them, few days and weeks after the retaliation you saw reports from PAK Media of PA Captains and soldiers dying after "falling of Ravines, accidents while only handful died of retaliation.

Last Month ISPR came up with a report of loosing 470 off men to killing 3000 terrorists in Zarb-e-azb. 1 month later SSG CO , speaks in a symposium stating they lost 780 Special forces alone in Zarb-e-azb. These people have the habit of ignoring their dead, both in Kargil and 1965 wars. You are dealing with an enemy which hides its losses while IA is candid about their losses.
Retaliation needs to be seen to be done - not merely done. Along with retaliation for what they dared do to our soldiers, we should be doing all we can to diminish the worth of Paki army estalishment in the eyes of Pak citizens.

devx101

Country flag
Just for the matter if we consider the long standing policy of restraint then up to when can we expect insurgency to die down on its own.? I mean by 2020 or 2024.? This technique has been successful in some instance though where the enemy finally realized it can't win.

or

after the UN speech of Paki Nawaz(not now) we should sent at least 10-12 brahmos missiles to terror camps? Bombing using fighters will be too risky i guess. That is the befitting reply army just released in its statement.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Blind supporters, blind Haters , both has its problems , sometimes Blind Haters are those that hate govt. for everything even if it is unjustified, weather congress or BJp...
Not blind haters, actually people who are mocking this govt use to be blind supporters of Modi govt.

Now they spit on their face, given the chance.

sorcerer

Country flag
Are we still giving the identity of MOST FAVORED NATION to that terrorist state?
We should start downgrading pakistan on all diplomatic grounds..

If Isolating pakistan is what India wants to bash pak later , in the near future ... whole sale... better start downgrading pakistani diplomatic status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles