Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

The step they are taking now , they should have taken long ago after pathankot. We know modi might be speaking to world leaders that allow Indians officers to operate covertly. But Pakistan's ISI is not an easy cake either.

There should have been preventive measure. Such a huge strike happens when there is lapse or intelligence failure. They knew that protests were happening. What is the use of AFSPA if such happens? This means AFSPA has also failed and we should declare emergency in state of Kashmir?
All stone pelting take after the prayer ,do a raid there and do what Russian did in Chechnya ,if some is found supporting anti national activity then put them in jail and make life hell for their family.Let see what will the do if the see their family being denied all govt. aid and services.

abingdonboy

Country flag
There are a lot of people here who think nothing is happening, war mongers, India is already started isolating pakistan on Baluchistan, result of which now sindh is also showing up signs of separatism, not everything can be achieved by wars and cross border attacks, that would only unite pakistan, and all of those who are condemning Modi, if it is not done by him then koi mai ka lal nahi hai jo ye kar ke dikha de, man mohan, rajiv, indira, italian sonia and chhota bhim all were incompetent.

Every good news that you're hearing today is because of Modi, stop craving for war, and start thinking logically. Do you really want to take the risk of a nuclear attack on Indian soil ? Even if people are saying that Pakistan does not have the guts to fire it, they still have nuclear bombs (Worse case scenario). Its not as simple as just ordering a cross border attack against myanmar.
You think those asking for something, ANYTHING are "war mongering"? NO. They are simply asking for their nation do ACT, formulate a plan and implement it. It doesn't have to be open warfare, there is an entire gamut of options before one considers that.

What many are angry about is that we have been here before (26/11, Gurdaspur, Pathankot etc) and we all know how this will play out....more dossiers and more rhetoric but eventually this will be written off as but another in the long list of wrongs in a matter of days.

And the talk of Modi hurting Pakistan via Baluchistan is utter crap brother. Will the poor 30+ families who are weeping right now be soothed by that abstract notion?

Indians want to be treated like a great nation but continue to act like losers. There is a reason India is a joke on the global stage,the world respects strength not this pussy footing.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Buddy!
Pakistan took the revenge for Kashmiris death! This is a bloody message they have given to us that you fire at Kashmiris Pak army is their to take revenge.

Be it any where in India, even if there are riots. Pakistan carries out strike and call it revenge for the deaths of Muslims.

Their Morals are high and our Moral is down. And you say we should not get upset? Is it too easy for a chu**ya country like Pakistan to hit and kill Indians anytime when they want then all Indians should wear bangles.

Manohar Parikar says, we will do the same at place and time of our choice. LOL but they are not able to do it and Pakistan is able to do it.

What is the use of this big economy then if you cannot maintain the moral of your citizens?
Right, Pakistan has the initiative, again and again they strike at the time and place of THEIR choosing.

And yet the world screams at India to sit back and absorb blow after blow.

INDIAN leaders are meant to ensure the security of their people but instead pander to the West and court their acceptance, typical Indian inferiority complex.

abingdonboy

Country flag
5-6 countries is not a world man, the same world appreciates Modi on GST, same world agreed on India's entry in MTCR, same world is comming to India to invest in it, companies are opening manufacturing plants in India, our exports are increasing, DMIC is under construction, Dedicated freight corridors are on their verge of completion, Chinook was ordered, AH-64 Apache was ordered, Brand India is 7th most valuable brand in the world, Rafale deal is going to be signed on Friday, Nuclear Deal with USA without any kind of american control on the use of it.
Stop criticizing Modi, he has done enough work in 2 years, god willing he will break Pakistan's a$$.
What's the good of MTCR or cutting edge hardware like the Apaches, Chinooks and Rafales if they sat idle whilst Indian soldiers are burnt alive as they sleep? I guess it is billions well spent to have some nice hardware for R-day parade?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
He is no different from 56 Breast.
Now, that's what I call TOO MUCH.
I hope you elect Kanhaiya as new PM.

Over army operations (even historic), you guys put D.P., upload bloody pictures of terrorists with pride (and I can bet you'll do the same in upcoming retaliating operation). At least operations occur in longer time than 48 hours, not Aman ki Asha after 48 years.
After a single terror attack, Modi gets equated with Kanhaiya.

Pathetic! Deserving only Nehru, Manmohan or Rahul Gandhi for sure.:facepalm:
Condemning the strong condemnation cuz there's not any action time less than just 48 hours.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I have some Idea
1.Stop all trade with Pak enven food and medicine ,build Dam on Indus .
2.Ask US to cut aid and Russia to put Pak again in blacklist.
3.Let Israeli SF use India for anti Pak operation.
4.Cut off all diplomatic ties and freeze all property that belong to Pak or its citizen in India .
5.Start a operation to distribute fake Pak currency to further effect their economy.
Why make Israel fight India's fight? Indian SF teams are ready and I'm sure aching to go give some pain to those barbarians.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
5-6 countries is not a world man, the same world appreciates Modi on GST, same world agreed on India's entry in MTCR, same world is comming to India to invest in it, companies are opening manufacturing plants in India, our exports are increasing, DMIC is under construction, Dedicated freight corridors are on their verge of completion, Chinook was ordered, AH-64 Apache was ordered, Brand India is 7th most valuable brand in the world, Rafale deal is going to be signed on Friday, Nuclear Deal with USA without any kind of american control on the use of it.
Stop criticizing Modi, he has done enough work in 2 years, god willing he will break Pakistan's a$$.

Did India get any liverage from NSG countries? If 5-6 countries didn't come up that means literally world is not with you on many forums. Otherwise rest of the countries would have put pressure on them but they took India for granted!! Otherwise if only China was left I woudl have said, Chinese are isolated now. But that did not happen.

You are allowed in MTCR and other fancy stuff because you promised uncle sam that you will allow their companies to run in India and make Billions.

Pakistanis use their strategic location and intelligence service to serve others on multiple countries and make money through black market. Both India and Pakistan are doing business in different ways.

No one is interested if you are following rules or not. Didn't US provide Israel technology covertly or Pakistan nuclear technology? Come on man India is trying hard to act like a nerd and a good boy in class of a Govt School where the class is full of goons.

Of course Modi is facing trouble more than any PM ever faced because he is a Hindu from RSS. But then he has got good minds working along with him and should exploit their knowledge. Whole country is with him. And he should be free from any worries of elections. He will definitely win 2019 if he disintegrates Pak in next two years or teaches Pak very good lesson.

I know Modi is a politician and keep this card of Pak bashing for elections. he won't do any thing before 2017 end or 2018. But this is a hope which I have.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
and Who will Take there Place Rahul baba Gang God save country then

Similar thing happened with indra gandhi during emergency but she came back to power Within 3 years again of Janta

Secondly people of india never vote for nationalism but personal gains
No doubt Modi govt is fast closing the gap with cong scum on pusillanimous paki policy.

Here pre- election the Modi wave was as high as in India. "Go Modi Go! was the chant heard all over. Slowly but surely the word Go is beginning to take on its literal meaning.

hardip

Chronology of recent terror attacks
Hahaha, the EXACT same BS from after Pathankot.

We are still waiting for the response to the Pathankot attack Mr prime minister.

They really are clowns who take us all to be weak and stupid.
here goes your worth to debate in this thread and respect to Armed forces

Like you are one very daring

sale kabhi combat ops gaya hai life mein kabhi hai jab goli chalegi sabse pehle tu hi jaan bacha ke bhaage ga Kayar
bus In internet pei type karna aata hai ya kuch kar bhi sakta tu in real life

agar kahi anccident hogya tu unme sei jo kade dekta raheta hai jayada gyan mat dei

so sorry sir..He doesn't know how army life and security of border toughest...

m mean i.m also not capable for talking or comments..all this and related this topic..
but sir maybe he and me like many people really hurt.. when Our soldiers loose their life like this.. 70 days curfew in Kashmir.. local stone pelting on our forces.. j-k government not support our forces.. lots of anti india relly goes daily... happen.. also through granede.. our Soldiers injuries does not mean for state government..but if local try to snach weapons from forces..nd hit by pellet gun..its makes a big news...why? why?why??
we all love our country..before life and without life.....

so we got angry when leader like PM talked about.."badla lengey" but not any serious step taken after.. pathankot..so what that mean.. ?? enemy always ready for attack.. ..but we also always for losses life..like sitting ducks!!
Reason for not action what ever it is..
...international pressure.
..chines also jump in to war (due to CPEC)
..pak nuclear attack if pak fail defending our force..

if namo fail handle this he has to quickly quit..as PM otherwise he will loose in 2018

abingdonboy

Country flag
I hope elect him as new PM.

Over army operations (even historic), you guys put D.P., upload bloody pictures of terrorists with pride (and I can bet you'll do the same in upcoming retaliating operation).

It's not a single terror attack though is it? This is the SECOND major attack on a significant military base in less than a year and the single largest casualty the IA has suffered in decades.

Of course Indian Patriots will celebrate when their country does something good but here India is being humiliated again and again.

Badsah

From yesterdays I was reading this thread to understand the mind of defense enthusiast people compare to civilians how its different and found all same senty people keyword warriors and war mongering and clue less do this... do that,
I am not afraid to die for my country but "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country." - General George S. Patton

....there is a very thin line between becoming a Field Marshal and being dismissed. Sam Manekshaw

IG wanted to attack soon, but it was Sam who asked to differed and choose a right time to start.... it wasn't political leader it was Army leader who took stand.

1965 we lost in spite of having better edge over chini's because of flaw strategy by Army.

All wars with Paki we won in spite of having better equipment support from Brits & US paki lost because of strategy....

who criticizing NaMo plz answer me
1. what was the condition during MMS in JK & LOC how much freedom was given to Army? And how is under NaMo?
2. What was Army preparedness under MMS and how is under NaMo?

I do agree war is ultimate solution for porki's but at what cost ?

I want to see porkis on their knees starving to death and blaming for all deed to their Army

Hit hard where it hurts most porkis (Punjab) invade from there and see how they nuke their own Army families (most of them represent from Punjab Area) break Dam flood that Area.

Scarface

I hope elect him as new PM.

Over army operations (even historic), you guys put D.P., upload bloody pictures of terrorists with pride (and I can bet you'll do the same in upcoming retaliating operation).

Did you not get the memo ?
This thread is now about bashing Modi and talking about the "good days" when India was a tiger under the UPA regime...oh wait.

All the leftists and jihadis are creeping out of the woodworks,they are hijacking every thread related to this topic,goes to show all they want is an opportunity to criticise NDA,they couldn't give a shit what happens to India or how India chooses to retaliate.

They'd much rather see India not retaliate to Pakistan so they can bash Modi even more.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I hope you elect Kanhaiya as new PM.

Over army operations (even historic), you guys put D.P., upload bloody pictures of terrorists with pride (and I can bet you'll do the same in upcoming retaliating operation). At least operations occur in longer time than 48 hours, not Aman ki Asha after 48 years.

Condemning the strong condemnation cuz there's not any action time less than just 48 hours.
Yeah its only 48 hours since Pathankot lol and why bringing Rahul Baba ? That kid didn't promise to cut 10 head in retaliation but bitches with 56 breast. Now spit at will.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
All stone pelting take after the prayer ,do a raid there and do what Russian did in Chechnya ,if some is found supporting anti national activity then put them in jail and make life hell for their family.Let see what will the do if the see their family being denied all govt. aid and services.

IB knows that already ......................................

Bahamut

Why make Israel fight India's fight? Indian SF teams are ready and I'm sure aching to go give some pain to those barbarians.
I mean to say let add Israel to the fight also as Pak is their enemy also ,share intel and perform joint op and more joint train, Also allow their UAV to use India as a base and we share the intel .

WARREN SS

Country flag
Best Option No Military Option

yesterday i was watching Times Now and one Mahroof Suggestion what i Like is

And Unconventional Attack Call off the indus water Treaty
BC
Keep the Pakistani pussies Die Without water they will come down to their Knees in few days i bet on that

even the dam in afghanistan is built by india This best and Most Power Tactics We can use

republic_roi97

Country flag
There should have been preventive measure. Such a huge strike happens when there is lapse or intelligence failure. They knew that protests were happening. What is the use of AFSPA if such happens? This means AFSPA has also failed and we should declare emergency in state of Kashmir?
Now please on this note, with a calm mind and full faith tell me, if there is an external penetration inside our intelligence and military, is it the fault of Modi ? who just simply inherited 2 years ago but is trying to make things better for us. The same person gave authorization for a multi level israel-type border protection against Pakistan in Kashmir (Op Chakravyuh) with all the goodies that one can get. I have full faith in him, because if it isn't him, then no body ever will, at least in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles