Pakistani Man in US killed wife for making Vegetarian dinner

Neo

On the bright side a woman paralyzed by polio is unable to run and evade violence... so certainly some time saved there.
True, but here on.this forum I've learnt that 198 million Pakistanis have polio, men and women.
So a lot of time is wasted here due slow mibility.

laughingbuddha

Country flag
Wife beatings may be "customary" to some communities in some countries but as a citizen/resident of a particular country, in this case the US, you are bound by the laws of that country

Blackwater

True, but here on.this forum I've learnt that 198 million Pakistanis have polio, men and women.
And every one of them have toilets🙏

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
"Dhol, gawar, shudra, pashu, nari sakal tadan ke adhikari" - Ramcharitmanas by Tulsidas

Translation : Drums, idiots, shudras, animals and women should be beaten :rofl:

PS: Don't tell me that these words are supposed to be taken metaphorically and not literally
I was talking about modern India. Frankly speaking it depends on person to person. Race,religion,creed,caste or nationality does not determine a person`s behavior. All I want to say is that this is not then norm in modern India. There are exceptions but nowadays we do not do so.

I know that not all Pakistani men do such things.

Neo

I was talking about modern India. Frankly speaking it depends on person to person. Race,religion,creed,caste or nationality does not determine a person`s behavior. All I want to say is that this is not then norm in modern India. There are exceptions but nowadays we do not do so.

I know that not all Pakistani men do such things.

In modern India 70% of women are victom of domestic violance according to wiki.

thethinker

Country flag
Must be a special feeling when someone from West asks Pakistani his/her nation of origin.

NEW YORK:

Pakistani merchants and job seekers in the United States have begun posing as Indians to avoid discrimination in the wake of the Times Square bomb attempt.

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

Blackwater

Must be a special feeling when someone from West asks Pakistani his/her nation of origin.

NEW YORK:

Pakistani merchants and job seekers in the United States have begun posing as Indians to avoid discrimination in the wake of the Times Square bomb attempt.

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

@Neo r u posing too in holland??

Last edited by a moderator:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
No he isn't. Wife beating/ burning/ other innovative means of killing, raping, maiming are all too common globally, including India (mildly putting it). You will be hard pressed to find any culture that traditionally respects women, Hinduism most certainly isn't one of them. The only traditions you will find in all cultures around the world in regards to women are:
1. The tradition of saying "we respect women" and then doing the exact opposite and
2. The tradition of not realizing that tradition #1 is insulting to women.

In conclusion I suggest all of us on this forum take the time to thank our lucky stars that we were born men.
That is the problem with having such huge and multi-cultural nation, that people who have a a superficial idea of your culture and society starts generalising. Oh, I know that in some parts of India the wife-beating is a norm, but in some parts it is absolutely not. Do you even have a lttle idea of Bengali culture? I cannot speak for others, but I have seen Gujarati people and Telegu people very closely and I didn't find them to be of wife-beating mentality. Even in Bihar, when the tradition is more orthodox, wife-beating is considered an act of bad-family.

Frankly, wife beatings can happen anywhere in the world and does happen in almost everywhere. Do you say the some men in US of A don't beat their wives/GFs? Or have you not heard of the word 'Domestic Violence'? Guess which sex is mostly beaten up in that violence? It has nothing to do with social acceptance, but physical strength of men being generally greater than his female partner, mostly the women become the victim of ire of their screwed up partners.

Its not one sided,on pakistani forums all Indians are rapists,each and every women in India gets raped every 20 minutes,all Indians defecate in the open,Indians have been slaves throughout their history,etc....

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
That is the problem with having such huge and multi-cultural nation, that people who have a a superficial idea of your culture and society starts generalising. Oh, I know that in some parts of India the wife-beating is a norm, but in some parts it is absolutely not. Do you even have a lttle idea of Bengali culture? I cannot speak for others, but I have seen Gujarati people and Telegu people very closely and I didn't find them to be of wife-beating mentality. Even in Bihar, when the tradition is more orthodox, wife-beating is considered an act of bad-family.

Frankly, wife beatings can happen anywhere in the world and does happen in almost everywhere. Do you say the some men in US of A don't beat their wives/GFs? Or have you not heard of the word 'Domestic Violence'? Guess which sex is mostly beaten up in that violence? It has nothing to do with social acceptance, but physical strength of men being generally greater than his female partner, mostly the women become the victim of ire of their screwed up partners.
Please re read the first sentence of my post.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles