Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

Kazah

Fun fact #8 : The same Subhramanian Swamy who claims to be a friend of Israel was also the best friend of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

View attachment 18028

Same guy who had equated Sonia as a goddess is now after her.

Today he is selling the churan of nationalism but who knows what he will do next if he is given official power. He could be a CIA mole like Morarji.
Swamy is a very shady person. He lectures others on hindudtva while his own daughter is married to a muslim and a good friend of burkha gang.

One more shady person is tarek fatah although he's nomore in limelight these days but zee network was full latooo on him

thethinker

Country flag
Former ISI chief blames Musharraf of being double faced and treacherous during Kargil.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Maulana Rockulla, where is India in all of this? Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, Qatar has a say in Afghanistan and India has no forum, despite spending billions. This is not by co-incidence, this is American design.
@rock127
Listen to this :
As I said earlier we always have to be vary of US policies and they might be having their reasons not to include India or their current government.

Some while ago US expected India to put Military boots in Afganistan which might be a TRAP to pull India into a conflict.India also stayed away from Syria and supported Syrian govt+Iran irking US.I then said that we need to stay away from that. India is already doing 1-to-1 stuff with Afganistan/Iran with providing development and military hardware/training etc and stay low.

This Indian govt has its hands full with lot of things at domestic levels and also 2 snakes in backyard itching to get a bloody nose again.

gekko

This Indian govt has its hands full with lot of things at domestic levels and also 2 snakes in backyard itching to get a bloody nose again.
That's true. But then, the US is no mongoose, it's a third snake.

That Afghanistan invitation is the condition they have put on us to allow us to have any influence in Afghanistan. The US has caused a lot of destruction in Afghanistan, none of which is accounted for. If we go in there, they will put all the blame of every single pothole, and every single woman and child killed in the past 10 years on us.

All I'm saying is that whenever the US makes a statement, it should be taken in its context. A statement is a statement, it is not a policy change, it is not an indicator of intent, it is not proof of friendship. Indian media went overboard by sugar coating the recent US statements as 'pro-India policy shifts'. If so, I'd like to know which specific policy has shifted? Instead of doing an electronic funds transfer (Kerry Luger bill), they will be paying Pakistan in cash where it cannot be traced. Instead of using Hurriyat to harass us, they will use AAP, instead of giving weapons to Pakistan via the CENTO pact (major non-NATO ally fund), they will transfer weapons and funds to them via a third NATO country (Turkey) via the Ankara trilateral forum.

The policies remain exactly the same. These are just smoke and mirrors. If the US is so friendly, I'd like them to surrender their occupation of Diego Garcia in the Indian ocean to the government of India. We can place our ELINT pods there, along with BMD radars, that land is in our backyard and is strategic to us. Surely, it is not an unreasonable demand to make since the island is in Indian ocean and they can give it to us as a token of good will and trust. See? they aren't making that mistake called 'trust'.

USA : We are going to stab India with a rusted knife.
Indians : That's not very nice..
USA : We have decided to use only stainless steel knife to stab India henceforth..
Indians : That's awesome! policy shift bro! quantum leap bro! paradigm shift bro!

Last edited:

Zero-Sum-Game

Fun fact # 6 : Our own Morarji Desai without being born in Pakistan received the Nishan-e-Pakistan award.

His generous contribution of slipping out details of RAW network in 1978 to Zia must have helped. Yet another Gandhian who contributed to Pakis :facepalm:

Double :facepalm:

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/morar...-raw-kahuta-nuclear-warfare/story/1/3802.html

Desai, as a firm Gandhian, believed that truthfulness with neighbours was a must in keeping with the Gandhian philosophy. In any case, the results were disastrous as the fox-like Zia uprooted the entire RAW network in Pakistan soon after Desai’s revelation, got several RAW men killed and assets obliterated including the ones connected with Kahuta. This happened just before a mole in Kahuta had agreed to give the blueprint of the Kahuta nuclear plan to a RAW agent.
though the part about the dismantling RAW's infrastructure is true but the claim that our agents were kileed as result of the expose is a fabrication to say the least. yes our capability was crippled viv a vis pak front but there was no killing or hunting of our agents.
then again i will yield that this single handedly led to development of the ataami bumb by BAKAistan .

mayfair

though the part about the dismantling RAW's infrastructure is true but the claim that our agents were kileed as result of the expose is a fabrication to say the least. yes our capability was crippled viv a vis pak front but there was no killing or hunting of our agents.
then again i will yield that this single handedly led to development of the ataami bumb by BAKAistan .
Do read about Rvaider Kaushik about the loss of our human assets.

gekko

What do you assume happened to the agents when they were captured? were they offered Nishan-e-Haider and a government pension by Pakistan?

'Dismantling of RAW's infrastructure', what infrastructure do you think this was? had RAW built airports and six lane high ways in Pakistan which was dismantled? this was our HUMINT resources being referred to.

"RAW's infrastructure was dismantled but our people were not killed." :pound:

Do you guys just cook up whatever comes to your mind and post it confidently to gain likes?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is hilarious. Pakis kill even civilian Indians, forget about genuine proven RAW agents. You think the pakis are so pious that they would just deport those agebts to India?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero-Sum-Game

i stand corrected , thanks for info...... i was inserting gujaral doctrine and its ramifications on the topic of moraji desai.. big mistake....

thethinker

Country flag
What do you assume happened to the agents when they were captured? were they offered Nishan-e-Haider and a government pension by Pakistan?

'Dismantling of RAW's infrastructure', what infrastructure do you think this was? had RAW built airports and six lane high ways in Pakistan which was dismantled? this was our HUMINT resources being referred to.

"RAW's infrastructure was dismantled but our people were not killed." :pound:

Do you guys just cook up whatever comes to your mind and post it confidently to gain likes?
Morarji considered Zia as his younger brother. He also received Kharbuzas and maltas as gifts from Pakis besides the Nishan-e-Haider.

This generous Gandhian believed in giving away stuff to his chhota bhai Zia so that both nations can live in peace and many Bajrangi Bhaijaans and Kasabs visit each other's countries in future. :lol:

True story below. To read and weep.

---------------------------------------------

http://m.rediff.com/news/2001/jul/11spec.htm

"Although the Pakistani version of the meeting has not been made available, Desai's friends say the 82-year-old prime minister told Zia, "There should be give and take. If we act in the interests of both our countries, there will be no conflict.

"We should act like brothers. I am your elder brother. I have nothing to take from you, I have everything to give. But if anything happens, you will be held responsible. I am not someone who simply talks. I take action."

Desai's former private secretary Hasmukh Shah, who lives in retirement in Baroda, confirmed the substance of the conversation and the cordiality underlying the discussions. He remembers Zia driving over to Desai's suite at the Nairobi Hilton where he told him, "You are the older brother, I am the younger."

Shah recalls Desai's joking response, "Elder brothers sometimes take younger brothers to task." He also confirms regular telephone conversations between Desai and Zia and two occasions when Zia sent over fruit baskets with maltas and kharbuzas to New Delhi.

Desai's friends claim he even reached an agreement with Zia on Kashmir. They say Zia had intended to announce the agreement during a planned visit to India, but the Janata government fell and with it was lost a precious opportunity to reach a durable agreement with Islamabad."

gekko

but the Janata government fell and with it was lost a precious opportunity to reach a durable agreement with Islamabad."
What is this snake oil of precious opportunity of peace being hawked by the Lutyen's media since independence. This is the biggest disservice one can do to the country by keeping a false charade of some kind of a peaceful settlement, thereby diluting the will of the nation to go all out against Pakistan. For centuries, the flat lands to our west have been used as launch pads for invaders to conspire and attack India. The template is standard, first the Dharmic kingdom converts to Islam, then they mobilize themselves and march towards the east. Earlier, Afghanistan used to be Buddhist. The converted to Islam, and invaded Lahore. Then this land was again used to convert Indians to Islam and launch attacks further east towards Delhi.

Pakistan is the third installment in this Islamic conquest of India after Ghori and Ghaznavi. They have assembled the hordes, ready to go, and we are still speculating about 'precious opportunities for peace'. Why would a jihadi society want peace with us? what do they get from it? their life's mission is to convert people and capture territory.

Now a days there is a new fashion among Dhindus to say "Pakistan is not the real enemy, China is the enemy". Can't a country have 2 enemies? why does it need to be either this or that? But Dhindus and iodine doesn't mix very well.

thethinker

Country flag
What is this snake oil of precious opportunity of peace being hawked by the Lutyen's media since independence. This is the biggest disservice one can do to the country by keeping a false charade of some kind of a peaceful settlement, thereby diluting the will of the nation to go all out against Pakistan. For centuries, the flat lands to our west have been used as launch pads for invaders to conspire and attack India. The template is standard, first the Dharmic kingdom converts to Islam, then they mobilize themselves and march towards the east. Earlier, Afghanistan used to be Buddhist. The converted to Islam, and invaded Lahore. Then this land was again used to convert Indians to Islam and launch attacks further east towards Delhi.

Pakistan is the third installment in this Islamic conquest of India after Ghori and Ghaznavi. They have assembled the hordes, ready to go, and we are still speculating about 'precious opportunities for peace'. Why would a jihadi society want peace with us? what do they get from it? their life's mission is to convert people and capture territory.

Now a days there is a new fashion among Dhindus to say "Pakistan is not the real enemy, China is the enemy". Can't a country have 2 enemies? why does it need to be either this or that? But Dhindus and iodine doesn't mix very well.
Exactly. For Pakis, this isn't about nations warring each other but more of a religious battle. Naive Indians think Ghazwa-e-Hind is some fantasy that only likes of Zaid Hamid peddle.

In 1979, a Paki brigadier wrote a book titled "The Quranic Concept of War". This book deals with how Muslim soldiers should vanquish the enemy. Note that this book doesn't say how Pakistani soldiers should operate but all Islamic soldiers.

Zia wrote a foreword about that book encouraging what can be only seen as terrorism:

In his Foreword, Zia wrote:
=====================
"I write these few lines to commend Brigadier Malik's book on 'The Koranic Concept of War' to both soldier and civilian alike. JEHAD FI- SABILILLAH is not the exclusive domain of the professional soldier, nor is it restricted to the application of military force alone."

"This book brings out with simplicity, clarity and precision the Koranic philosophy on the application of military force, within the context of the totality that is JEHAD. The professional soldier in a Muslim army, pursuing the goals of a Muslim state, CANNOT become 'professional' if in all his activities he does not take on 'the color of Allah'. The non-military citizen of a Muslim state must, likewise, be aware of the kind of soldier that his country must produce and the ONLY pattern of war that his country's armed forces may wage."

"I have read this book with great interest and believe that it has a useful contribution to make toward this understanding that we jointly seek as citizens of an Islamic State, soldier or civilian. I pray and trust that this book will be read by many. For a task so sincerely undertaken and so devotedly executed, the author's reward is with his Lord."
================
This is also the reason why mujahids are important to the uniformed jehadis as they too serve the divine wish of Ghazwa-e-Hind that is needed by Pakis.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@gekko @thethinker Peace with the invaders was never an option, it is not now and it never will be. I remember a letter I read in a book about Shivaji. When Shivaji raised havoc in the konkan and gujarat, Aurangzeb was rattled. After the killing of Afzhal Khan and his army, the news reached the King of Persia. The Persian King immediately wrote a letter to Aurangzeb. It goes something like this;

"Who is this Siva? Why are you not able to handle a puny Hindu rebel? It seems that you are not capable of handling him. You are putting the muslim throne in Hindustan at risk by not taking care of Siva. My ancestors had helped Babur to conquer India. Give me the word and I will send my massive army to do it agian."

The letter has some more condemning content in it. But it clearly shows the deep desire of muslims to conquer India. Even during those times, conflicts were going on between the mughals, afghans & persians. But when it came to India, they were all ready to unite. At no cost did they want to lose the throne with a compulsion that only a muslim should rule India.

Its a pity that most Indians do not realise this simple fact of muslim intentions. Also, the government is too much of a pussy to act on this find a permanent solution.

Krusty

Country flag
@gekko @thethinker @ezsasa @rock127 @Project Dharma @aditya10r @OneGrimPilgrim @Ancient Indian @Mikesingh @mayfair @LETHALFORCE
@Butter Chicken @Yggdrasil @Kshatriya87

Any idea why they're doing this now, I just can't shake of this tingling feeling on my back about USA's recent change in policy.
Surely whatever they do is for their own benefit, where is this shit going?
What change in policy? They are still selectively blind towards every single terror outfit operation against India from occupied paki territory. I will sit up and take notice when they cut funding to Pak on account of not taking action against LeT and other anti India specific outfits.

Haqqani network is hindering US operation and causing US casualties. That's why US is asking Pak to act on its west and north western borders where haqqani is most active. The Americans don't give a rats arse to the pig infested shitholes in POK and what the piglets bred from these shitholes do to India.

gekko

@gekko @thethinker Peace with the invaders was never an option, it is not now and it never will be. I remember a letter I read in a book about Shivaji. When Shivaji raised havoc in the konkan and gujarat, Aurangzeb was rattled. After the killing of Afzhal Khan and his army, the news reached the King of Persia. The Persian King immediately wrote a letter to Aurangzeb. It goes something like this;

"Who is this Siva? Why are you not able to handle a puny Hindu rebel? It seems that you are not capable of handling him. You are putting the muslim throne in Hindustan at risk by not taking care of Siva. My ancestors had helped Babur to conquer India. Give me the word and I will send my massive army to do it agian."

The letter has some more condemning content in it. But it clearly shows the deep desire of muslims to conquer India. Even during those times, conflicts were going on between the mughals, afghans & persians. But when it came to India, they were all ready to unite. At no cost did they want to lose the throne with a compulsion that only a muslim should rule India.

Its a pity that most Indians do not realise this simple fact of muslim intentions. Also, the government is too much of a pussy to act on this find a permanent solution.
Indians are also afraid to admit that Muslims in India are children of invaders. It's considered politically incorrect. They will cover it up by saying that the Muslims want the same thing as Hindus, they want better roads, better education for their kids etc. This is Hindu Taquiyya against fellow Hindus. Everyone has materialistic needs. Everyone wants to eat good food and send their kids to good schools. Conflicts are not based on what is common between the two communities but on what is dissimilar. So there is no point saying that "we are all the same". In that case even Nazis and Americans were same, both had 2 hands and 2 legs. Why fight? It's stupid to use the commonalities to dismiss the glaring differences.

They are not "the same" because they are ethnically Indian or because they eat the same food or carry the same passport. Political ideology is the biggest defining factor to judge a person or a group. It is a declaration of intent. Once they accept a religion which tells them that their spiritual salvation lies in praying in the direction of Saudi Arabia, they cease to be 'your people'. In the event of a trying moment which tests their loyalty to human values, their morality will give way to their ideology. Same happened in Kashmir Pandit genocide where the Pandits themselves kept saying that Kashmiri culture is syncretic and that they felt safe living with Muslims because of common customs and language. When the genocide began, it was the Muslims who led the massacring hordes from house to house telling them exactly how many Hindu family members lived in each house so it would become easy for the killers to find and kill them. In one instance, the killers were leaving the house after killing 4 people in a Pandit house, and while leaving the neighboring Muslim woman asked them how many they got, and they said "4", she said that there were 5 members in that family and told them to go back and search. They found a little boy hiding in a rice barrel in the attic, they shot him in the barrel itself.

This story was narrated first hand by Sushil Pandit :

The same is happening in Bengal. The same happened in Soviet Union (the first troops to start deserting the army to defect towards the Mujahaddeen were the soldiers from Muslim ethnic groups under Soviet territory).

There's some hope for change though. There's a question on Quora, the answers are very encouraging :

As an Indian Hindu, what do you wish Muslims knew?

gekko

I'm afraid that is just incorrect, not politically incorrect. I am a Jat from a Muslim family and I do not have any foreign ancestry.
I mean that the ideology is of foreign origin, in a similar manner people say tomatoes and potatoes are not Indian, these were imported to India from Latin America. The later generations of farmers may very well have voluntarily planted tomatoes and it has become a staple diet, but tomatoes didn't destroy our temples and way of life, so they do not carry political baggage like religion does.

The very first generation came from outside. Some stayed, some converted others, some others willingly converted for political and monetary reasons.

Islam is of foreign origin, even though successive and contemporary Muslims may be of Indian origin. In many cases, the invaders created castes in India which were an interface between Muslim invaders and Hindu masses. Castes like Chamar, etc (leather tanning guys) were created artificially so that the profession becomes a stepping stone towards acceptance of foreign ideas and eventually an acceptance of religion.

Just like they say that Marijuana is a gateway drug towards harder drugs, same way, Muslims employed several 'gateways' for Hindus to walk towards full fledged conversion to Islam. It's not indigenous in any way and after years of co-habitation, it is not possible to associate any ethnic group with a foreign ancestry, but if you go by technicality then the only Muslim group in India which has foreign ancestry is Dawoodi Bohra community which traces back to Egypt. Some were converted by force, and some opportunists like Farooq Abdullah converted for lure of political power.

Foreign fruit breeds destroyed local market for indigenous produce in a manner that people don't even know the names of indigenous fruits today, just like foreign ideologies destroyed indigenous ideologies. We could have done without the latter 'enrichment'.

I had the same debate with someone on Quora who argued that the Muslims have contributed so much to the Indian way of life. He passionately argued that everything from the recipe for dum aloo to the art of making ice cream was inherited from the Persian empire. I'm grateful for that contribution, all I'm saying is that there are cheaper ways to import the recipe for ice cream than having our temples destroyed and our women raped. It's kind of an unreasonable price to pay for an ice cream recipe. The world enjoys ice cream today, but not many of them have gotten that recipe at the cost of having their civilization destroyed over a period of a millennium and as if that was not enough, gifted us with a parting gift of partition in 1947.

No one is refusing to eat tomatoes citing their foreign origin, they are a staple diet, but that is no excuse for a civilization to not be mindful of the historic attrition and the potential for future attrition a foreign ideology has. You may be just as Indian as any other Indian, but there's no denying that there exist two Indias within the India we live in. This is where the difference comes in. We didn't bring it in but it is imposed on us.

The government still doesn't allow us to construct a temple in the birth place of one of the most revered Lord Rama. Hindu temples are still under government administration, while Muslims get to claim their religious places to be sovereign 'wakf'. Our donations to temples are audited and taken by the government, while donations to Muslim places of worship go to the respective wakf boards to do as they please. We have to make our own financial arrangements to Mahakumbh and Amarnath, while Muslims are given government sponsored trips to Haj.

So, when I refer to 'foreign origins' it's not about ancestry. It's about an ideology which refuses to assimilate and become one with the local spiritual beliefs and not only retains its distinct nature, but also propagates it, and we have to change our way of life to adjust with it. It is foreign to us in that regard, because it chooses to remain foreign and shoves its foreignness in our face while claiming the benefits of a syncretic social life in India which it denies to Hindus in Pakistan or Bangladesh or any other Muslim nation. Our foreignness and therefore secondary status is promptly made known to us, despite being ethnically homogeneous. It is foreign, in that regard.

Social media is a bubble with lofty ideals, so it is politically incorrect to point out the foreignness of foreign ideologies. Outside of this bubble, the full extent of this foreignness stares us right in the face be it the genocide of Kashmir Pandits by fellow Muslim Kashmirs or the killings of Bengalis by fellow Muslim Bengalis. These groups weren't foreign to each other either. They were ethnically the same and had common ancestry, the only thing foreign was their religion.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
I had the same debate with someone on Quora who argued that the Muslims have contributed so much to the Indian way of life. He passionately argued that everything from the recipe for dum aloo to the art of making ice cream was inherited from the Persian empire
Typical Islamic apologist card played to soften the brutal behavior of invading Mughals.

The recipe for dum aloo, ice creams and rest of stuff was not for local Indians but for their own consumption which subsequently gained common acceptance.

It was not as if there was a weekly cooking show where every kaffir would gather around and take recipe notes while the Mughal chefs taught them these foreign recipes as a thank you gesture of looting temples, selling local women into harems and extracting jizya.

This is the same argument like how the British left us railways.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles