Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

Yggdrasil

Country flag
You can and US did too. Its all about when to use which ally. Releasing proper statements at the right time to appease the ally you need at the time.
E.g We have good relations with KSA and Iran as well. Or KSA and Israel.
Nobody has ever been able to convince me how the US has ever been our ally. What have they done for us other than sells us weapons for immense profit to themselves? In what way is the US our ally? They've taken Pakistan's side on almost every issue as far as possible, excepting some circumstances like 1999 in which the dumb Porkis were risking nuclear war.

They stood against us in 1971.
They've murdered scores of our nuclear scientists.
They've sabotaged ISRO.
They use NGOs even today to destabilise our governments. "Human Rights" issue in India, but not ONE WORD on Saudi.

Perhaps we just have different definitions of ally. The US and UK are allies. Iran and Syria are allies. Turkey and Pakistan are allies. The US and India are not allies.

thethinker

Country flag
Porki Commando killed on 22nd April, but as usual no Pakistan Military & Media websites mentioned him
One the day that terrorist Burhan was killed, one SSG officer died too in an unrelated op in Pakistan. But jaahil ISPR celebrated Burhan's death with fanfare, marking a Burhan Wani day while that SSG officer's death didn't even get a mention.

Shows where the actual priority of terrorist state of Pakistan is.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
SSG seriously..that guy looks malnourished
read the tweet again, they are from "SSG lite commandos"..
As per ISI "SSG lite commandos" should not cross 40 kilos ,
"SSG medium commandos" should not cross 60 kilos and
"SSG commandos should not cross 80 kilos of weight.

sahi tho hai !!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

mayfair

Do note that the halaaled kamaandu's skin tone was perceptibly lightened in the portrait probably commissioned after halaalat.

Napakis are obsessed with skin colour even in death..

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Porki Commando killed on 22nd April, but as usual no Pakistan Military & Media websites mentioned him
Come on this guy is a commando ? My building socity's care taker looks better than him:pound:

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
read the tweet again, they are from "SSG lite commandos"..
As per ISI "SSG lite commandos" should not cross 40 kilos ,
"SSG medium commandos" should not cross 60 kilos and
"SSG commandos should not cross 80 kilos of weight.

sahi tho hai !!!!!!:laugh::laugh:
And that pic with helmet and gun :rofl:

Butter Chicken

Country flag
US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

WASHINGTON: The Pentagon will not make military reimbursements to Pakistan for fiscal year 2016 after US defense secretary Jim Mattis told Congress that Islamabad had not taken sufficient action against the Haqqani network, a US official said on Friday.

"The funds could not be released to the Government of Pakistan at this time because the secretary could not certify that Pakistan has taken sufficient action against the Haqqani Network per the requirement in the FY 2016 National Defense Authorization Act," Adam Stump, a Pentagon spokesman, said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mbursements-pentagon/articleshow/59701785.cms

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

WASHINGTON: The Pentagon will not make military reimbursements to Pakistan for fiscal year 2016 after US defense secretary Jim Mattis told Congress that Islamabad had not taken sufficient action against the Haqqani network, a US official said on Friday.

"The funds could not be released to the Government of Pakistan at this time because the secretary could not certify that Pakistan has taken sufficient action against the Haqqani Network per the requirement in the FY 2016 National Defense Authorization Act," Adam Stump, a Pentagon spokesman, said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mbursements-pentagon/articleshow/59701785.cms
@gekko @thethinker @ezsasa @rock127 @Project Dharma @aditya10r @OneGrimPilgrim @Ancient Indian @Mikesingh @mayfair @LETHALFORCE
@Butter Chicken @Yggdrasil @Kshatriya87

Any idea why they're doing this now, I just can't shake of this tingling feeling on my back about USA's recent change in policy.
Surely whatever they do is for their own benefit, where is this shit going?

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@gekko @thethinker @ezsasa @rock127 @Project Dharma @aditya10r @OneGrimPilgrim @Ancient Indian @Mikesingh @mayfair @LETHALFORCE

Any idea why they're doing this now, I just can't shake of this tingling feeling on my back about USA's recent change in policy.
Clearly this is to stop the china russia axis who want taliban power in afghanistan to stop isis. Whereas India, afghanistan and USA dont want taliban there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Bade josh me op khyber IV launch kiya tha aur paise hi nahi mile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Almost for 5-6 years, pentagon wanted to shift focus from Middle East to Pacific. Obama did not allow it.

Now with mattis and mcallister at helm of things, pentagon are having their say in this matter. American military industrial complex will also be happy with this.

But then again, dice has not stopped rolling.

I'd say we can be sure if they are moving ahead with Pacific plan when we hear the news that the US marines are being re-trained in coastal ops. For more than a decade they have been diverted to desert ops, which is not their core expertise, attacking from the sea is their core expertise.

thethinker

Country flag

During 1980s Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, US provided full support to Pakis to create mujahideen including arming them with the latest Stinger missiles.

The end game was to give Soviets a bloody nose using Pakistani support and make Afghanistan Soviet's Vietnam. Later, when it ended and those mujahideens focused on Kashmir for insurgency, US turned a blind eye.

These are the same terror groups which now the US insists be banned by Pakis due to Indian pressure.

Now, US didn't really care about good terrorists or bad terrorists in 80s and don't even now.

What has changed? It's because they now need India in place of Pakistan to deal with China and that is why such gestures.

Pretty sure our diplomat babus read such developments in context of realpolitik and not blindly trust new allies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles