Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
IOK atrocities: Indian troops kill five Kashmiris in ‘encounter’

SRINAGAR:

Indian troops killed five Kashmiris in Occupied Kashmir on Sunday, branding four of them as rebels.

According to an Indian police official, ‘rebels’ were hiding in a house in the village of Prisal south of Srinagar when Indian army and police personnel surrounded it. Five Kashmiris, including the young son of the owner of the house, were killed in a subsequent ‘encounter’.

Following the incident, Indian army and police officials branded four of the deceased Kashmiris as ‘rebels’. “Four rebels, two Indian soldiers and a civilian were killed in the encounter,” claimed S P Pani, the deputy inspector general of police. Three Indian soldiers were injured in the exchange of .
Pakistani chickens be like
images (38).jpg

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

pankaj nema

Country flag

All those Casseroles kept on the table have been brought especially for shooting this " film "

Those Pakistanis are very desperate to prove that they are better in some respect

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
That is a cooked up video where officers and CO of the particular unit also involved, That material is from officer mess and not from solider`s langar ..

Amrk

Country flag
What is that petition going to achieve? I can ask my friends to sign if it is meaningful but I'm skeptical that it can "change" anything.
Brother, it's not about achieving something. I just want my friends to start talking and thinking something other than clothes and girls and pubs and sprouting empty ideals that sound cool.
Most of us think of ourselves as patriots, at least there's that, otherwise the entitlement and apathy towards the problems our nation faces is staggering here in NCR.
I know that nothing will happen, Hurriyat and their ilk are the devil we know and we can't get rid of Hurriyat before we deradicalise the valley. We need to wage psy. and information warfare on an unprecedented scale in history or gird our selves and do a China in kashmir.
More and more I am led to believe that a large part of normal Kashmiris have become the problem, they are far removed from reality, we treat them with kid gloves because we still think of them as citizens of India but they take it as a sign of weakness.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
That is a cooked up video where officers and CO of the particular unit also involved, That material is from officer mess and not from solider`s langar ..
Yeah the food didn't look like it was from langar to me either. I was thinking that it's just some civilian trolling in a borrowed/bought uniform.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Brother, it's not about achieving something. I just want my friends to start talking and thinking something other than clothes and girls and pubs and sprouting empty ideals that sound cool.
Most of us think of ourselves as patriots, at least there's that, otherwise the entitlement and apathy towards the problems our nation faces is staggering here in NCR.
I know that nothing will happen, Hurriyat and their ilk are the devil we know and we can't get rid of Hurriyat before we deradicalise the valley. We need to wage psy. and information warfare on an unprecedented scale in history or gird our selves and do a China in kashmir.
More and more I am led to believe that a large part of normal Kashmiris have become the problem, they are far removed from reality, we treat them with kid gloves because we still think of them as citizens of India but they take it as a sign of weakness.
That's fair, the goal is to spread awareness then. I would call it an achievement.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
As moderator please erase this video from here.

Horushmar.

And the pakis had to troll us with their langar just for the Lulz.Anyway congrats for the hillarious attempt.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles