Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
BTW I found a new Gem from a chronic constipated jobless Pakistani gandu living in England.

OverLoad

Snake Eater
Hi friends,

I am starting this thread to discuss the ways and means to make india grow rapidly and eliminate poverty and become a highly rich country. I believe that India has all the building blocks to become a rich country.

What are the sectors of economy where we should focus and what are the policy we should adopt to make india rich and grow rapidly. What are the changes we require in policy frame work and taxation stricture we should adopt to increase revenue and eliminate theft of tax revenue.

What are the sectors which are not in limelight but we have a great potential to be the booming sector and what we need to do at micro economic level to strengthen and make a fundamental change in Indian economy to make it a bit pro rural and how the rural income and employment can be increased?

I have lots of idea and i am going to discuss them one by one. I Hope that all of you will participate into this thread and give your idea. This thread will become a idea bank in a short period of time.
So let us discuss. I hope that Moderators will not ban this thread like they did to my previous thread of Grass root changes in India.

Let us discuss.

@Indx TechStyle, @Navnit Kundu , @Bornubus , @porky_kicker ,@Yusuf , @Screambowl
Stop Drinking Cow piss and start eating beef.

OverLoad

Snake Eater
Kakkoos, a Tamil documentary on manual scavenging which literally translates to ‘Toilet’ in English, was released on YouTube on 14 June 2017.

It was uploaded on the internet by its director – Divya Bharathi – after the filmmaker suffered huge losses in trying to bring it out on DVD and finally released it on YouTube for free viewing

But Divya didn’t hesitate to point a finger at the government and neither did her film, which received critical acclaim from a select audience but was forbidden to release in most Indian states.

“The police would send us notices stating that the screening of the film would disrupt law and order in the area,” said Divya.

Even though the government did not directly intervene, Divya alleges that both the state and the centre was against Kakkoos.

https://thelogicalindian.com/awareness/kakkoos/

@HariPrasad-1

Krusty

Country flag

So? Don't really expect people to bend over when a group threatens to kill them after having burnt an entire train full of your bretheren?

Don't be stupid. Violence begets violence. Seeing as how momins love violence against kaffirs as dictated by their terror manual, what else do you expect?

Terror manual is so good in instructing its followers that it's managed to make even Buddhists in Myanmar pick up arms in self Defence. Once shit hits the fans, momins will cry cause they can't fight :pound:and claim to be the victims. Have some self respect.

Krusty

Country flag
Self defense and state sponsored massacre are two different things.
Yes. Hindus reacting to momins burning a train full of Hindus is self Defence. Any human with an ounce of self respect would do the same. Hindus could have taken the Mom in route and played victims. As I said, violence begets violence.

State sponsored massacre is what Pakistanis are doing in Balochistan and NWFP.

Oh btw, did you fill this form? Have you already declared your hatred towards ahmedis?

IMG_4323.JPG

This is what state sponsored means. Everyone knows how minorities are treated and systematically their population percentages are reduced by Pakistan.

thethinker

Country flag
Real Mini India

That 2002 photo is overused :lol:

'Face' of Gujarat riots Qutubuddin Ansari miffed with political parties, says 'stop using me'

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...tical-parties-says-stop-using-me_1875185.html

Ansari was quoted as saying whenever a political party uses his photo for political gains, his life becomes miserable.

He further said that it's been 14 years since 2002 riots happened, but he continues to be used and misused by political parties, Bollywood and even terror outfits.

Guess this Paki troll isn't coached well by his Akkas...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Real Mini India

Pakistani by Birth is a beast with immense thirst for blood. It has proved this point in 1971 Bangladesh Genocide, Jihad against India killing innocents, FATA and Pashtun Genocide and Baluchistan.

Every country knows what kind of country Pakistan is, Stop pretending and presenting pathetic logic.

Bottom line is, you cannot hide your real intentions and your History in front of World and pretend to be an innocent at the receiving end.

square

Strategic Issues
Self defense and state sponsored massacre are two different things.
gujrat roits , 390 hindus died by the bullets fired by police force.

you need a better lenes to see what a state sponsored massacre is all about....

concentration camp for jews .....
genocide on banglaies in east pakistan ( present bangladesh )....
elinination of hindus in pakistan.....
procecution of fulan gong in china.....
support to isis by few medle east countries....

its better you keep you wet dreams with you , behind the intention on posting a 15 year old pic against my post ( pic) of yesterday's event where a hindu guarding a muslim offering namaz...

Jay99

Country flag
Nothing Wrong if people want to vent their anger against Anti nationals?

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles