Pakistani abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13

Blackwater

Pakistani abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Adil Rashid admitted travelling to Nottingham and having sex with the girl

He met the 13-year-old on Facebook and they communicated by texts and phone for two months before they met

He was educated in a madrassa and 'had little experience of women'

Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'

Added he was reluctant to have sex but that he was 'tempted by [the girl]'

Read more: Adil Rashid: Paedophile claimed his Muslim upbringing meant 'he didn't know it was illegal to have sex with a girl of 13' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
As per shariat ( depending on interpretation) sexual Intercourse with a girl above the age of 12 years is halal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistanis are past masters with lame excuses and are super snake3 oil salesmen when it come to trotting out falsehood as if that is their genetically God given birthright!

As per shariat ( depending on interpretation) sexual Intercourse with a girl above the age of 12 years is halal.
So this madrassa man feels Sharia operates in the UK and he can be a mad rassia?!

He claims he 'had little experience of women'.

I take it that he has much experience with men and animals.

Good for him.

A true Pakistani.

He does not require a passport to prove it, His habits are adequate a proof!

Last edited:

Novice

Inexplicable and pathetic judgement. I don't understand what the judge was thinking. He not only brought ridicule to himself but the entire judiciary. Hope someone challenges the decision and show that pedophile the right place to him and people like him outside of the society.

Novice

Child rape victim still screams in sleep - Times Of India

And this hotel employe is following saffaron shariah?to rape a 7 years old girl?

You really didn't get it? Are you that dumb? Or were you educated in same Madrasa as that pedophile? Where does this comparison even come from? You dumbfu** ignorant failed to understand that the news here is a child molester safely hiding behind the confines of an education system where woman is compared to a lollypop and that there is no problem sleeping with a 13 year child. What the fvck is wrong with you Farhan? Are you that deluded that now you started defending child molester with such insensitive comment and quote?

anyway we are not concerned about india but we are concerned about our kashmiri brothers/sisters

Human rights abuses in Jammu and Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And you just don't stop short of defending a pedophile but comparing that to J&K. How are these two related? Please don't bother answering me as i know how far you would go on defending your neanderthal era education system.

PS: Feel free to include my name on your signature.

Reactions: WMD

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Daredevil @LurkerBaba
I hope you will take note of this dumb :pig:tani and hand him a ban, he's bringing "saffron" into everything. I rest my case here.
Dude obviously he'd be worried about his sisters! C'mon.

You know what they say: A Paki without a sister? A Virgin(YouTube)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WMD

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The Britts do take the cake in appeasement!!!!! Is the judge bloody crazy or what?!!! It is not even politically correct thing!

Blackwater

Pakistanis are past masters with lame excuses and are super snake3 oil salesmen when it come to trotting out falsehood as if that is their genetically God given birthright!

So this madrassa man feels Sharia operates in the UK and he can be a mad rassia?!

He claims he 'had little experience of women'.

I take it that he has much experience with men and animals.

Good for him.

A true Pakistani.

He does not require a passport to prove it, His habits are adequate a proof!

:lol::lol::lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You really didn't get it? Are you that dumb? Or were you educated in same Madrasa as that pedophile? Where does this comparison even come from? You dumbfu** ignorant failed to understand that the news here is a child molester safely hiding behind the confines of an education system where woman is compared to a lollypop and that there is no problem sleeping with a 13 year child. What the fvck is wrong with you Farhan? Are you that deluded that now you started defending child molester with such insensitive comment and quote?
A typical hindustani response from you.you should had atleast read the post i quoted.Will you show me any muslim country where woman are considered lollypop and no problem sleeping with a 13years old girl?.
Nothing is wrong with me but your deluded to a non returning point by your media and ofcourse shiv sena close followers.your hate for Islam is evident.sad part is you cant do anything

And you just don't stop short of defending a pedophile but comparing that to J&K. How are these two related? Please don't bother answering me as i know how far you would go on defending your neanderthal era education system.

PS: Feel free to include my name on your signature.
They are

I will put you in the list as soon as you cross the threshold to get into the list

Novice

A typical hindustani response from you.you should had atleast read the post i quoted.Will you show me any muslim country where woman are considered lollypop and no problem sleeping with a 13years old girl?.
Nothing is wrong with me but your deluded to a non returning point by your media and ofcourse shiv sena close followers.your hate for Islam is evident.sad part is you cant do anything

They are

I will put you in the list as soon as you cross the threshold to get into the list

OMG, not only is this man incapable of rational response, he ratifies his ill conceived thoughts and lunacy with belligerent propaganda. He derives rationale from completely outrageous and totally irrelevant things. Seriously, this man is worst than a drag quee*. Shame on you narcissi**

gokussj9

Country flag
OMG, not only is this man incapable of rational response, he ratifies his ill conceived thoughts and lunacy with belligerent propaganda. He derives rationale from completely outrageous and totally irrelevant things. Seriously, this man is worst than a drag quee*. Shame on you narcissi**
Apparently his shitty brain cells do not have the capability to comprehend something sophisticated like this,
he can understand only shit

Blackwater

They are

go to any arab country and see,ohh why to go that far, go to any part of ur country and you will see

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Anybody on this forum even trying to rationalise a pedophile act deserves to thrown out immediately.

We cannot dance around these news items irrespective of the nationality and religion of the accused.
Sumit, its obvious that pedophiles will support the fellow pedophiles. Pakistan is full of them. There is precedence and history.

jamesvaikom

This judge should be punished. What will happen if criminals claim that they didn't know that murder is a crime? If they don't take strong action against Pakistani criminals then England will become terrorist country like Pakistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
go to any arab country and see,ohh why to go that far, go to any part of ur country and you will see
i said post the proof

neither in any muslim countries they are raped in open bus..neither is any muslim country world rape capital.

to me proof is more close than anything else

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Thread is mis leading and title is inappropriate. Grow a spine and call out bull shit as bull shit..

And it is fair in their shariah. After all Aiysha was consummated at the age of 9 by the revered prophet(pbuh) :taunt:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A pedophile is a pedophile.

There can be no defence for such a character.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i said post the proof

neither in any muslim countries they are raped in open bus..neither is any muslim country world rape capital.

to me proof is more close than anything else
Savage Sexual Harassment in Arab Countries Sparks Conference

If you're a woman trying to walk to the market in an Arab country, completely covered from head to toe, and find yourself sexually harassed, just remember: it's your fault. You and your Jezebel behavior and clothes.

At least, that's what conservative forces would like you to believe. But a conference sponsored by the Egyptian Center for Women's Rights has another place to lay the blame: the absence of laws criminalizing sexual harassment, the wink and the nod given by police to perpetrators, and jealous men using taking revenge against women for entering the workforce (and, as they see it, snatching their jobs away). Zeinab Radwan, deputy parliament speaker in Egypt, decries the "savage" assaults on females, which have "gone beyond all limits with the harassment of children." Hey -- they'll grow up to steal your job in a decade or so, right?

If you're a woman in Egypt who has never been sexually harassed, congrats: you're in the lucky 17%. (If you're a foreign woman in Egypt, that's the lucky two percent for you.) The other 83% of you understand what Radwan is talking about from personal experience. In Yeman, nine-tenths of women are all too familiar with this, and unwanted pinching is particularly widespead -- and we're not talking about the friendly cheek-tweaks you get from that one aunt. But don't expect to see this reflected in court statistics, because women who try to report on men are terrorized and silenced by traditional leaders, according to activist Amal Basha.

It's almost funny that, in Syria, the harassment is so bad, men from traditional families have been pushed into inverting gender roles and doing the grocery shopping to spare their mothers, wives, and sisters from abuse. Almost.

The recent conference, the first of its kind in the region, attracted activists from 17 Arab countries. The fact that this event could take place at all, upsetting the "hear no evil, speak no evil" mentality on abuse of women, is sign of progress, though certainly not enough so to put the whole situation in the "good news" column. What cracked the traditional silence on the subject? Three years ago, disturbing videos of mob sexual harassment during the holiday season in Cairo spread across the blogosphere, causing enough shock and outrage to force Egypt into considering some woman-friendly laws.

The conference's goal of enabling women to be able to actually walk down the street safely might be a radical one, but you know, dream big.
Savage Sexual Harassment in Arab Countries Sparks Conference [Archive] - AussieMuslims.com - Home of Australian Muslims

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles