Pakistan tests Shaheen 1A in response to India's Agni V

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
more info is coming that they have tested 750 km range missile at sea, some one from military claim that it can reached 2 -3k...... Looks like their missile defy science and work on alien tec to reply A5 launch. If they want to bluff about its range they should have said 5 k.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
oher thread is their, Mods should joined them and rename it as pakistsni answer to A5.
Btw it may also happen that they tested for 2-3k but it only went 750 because non of the launch personals knew chines language. I wish they had press self destruct button, due to lack of chines knowledge.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Why there is no video of the launch did they really launch are they going by the Chinese way of Propaganda :p

jatkshatriya

What the ----? These P A K I S are so stupid that they declared this in newspapers as if they were gonna test some ICBM....LMAO...and what do they test....a ----ing WPBM ( Within Pakistan Ballistic Misslie) ,,,,,,:rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
What the ----? These P A K I S are so stupid that they declared this in newspapers as if they were gonna test some ICBM....LMAO...and what do they test....a ----ing WPBM ( Within Pakistan Ballistic Misslie) ,,,,,,:rofl:
May be their ICBM only goes 750 km..........:taunt:

trackwhack

who the hell cares? by the time they have an operational 2000 KM arsenal, we will have a deployed PAD/AAD for IRBM's capable of taking out all sub 2.5K missiles. If sometime in the future they get to ranges of 5K, we would already have deployed AD1 and AD2 which can take out everything sub 5K. And I cannot see the Pukes ever operating a nuke sub.

Really looks like the Pukes will have to fall back on fighter bombers to deliver their nukes. And those are not likely to get past our air defences or our Air force. Within the next 3-5 years, I believe that we would have completely neutralized the Puki threat. :)

Pandora

Country flag
who the hell cares? by the time they have an operational 2000 KM arsenal, we will have a deployed PAD/AAD for IRBM's capable of taking out all sub 2.5K missiles. If sometime in the future they get to ranges of 5K, we would already have deployed AD1 and AD2 which can take out everything sub 5K. And I cannot see the Pukes ever operating a nuke sub.

Really looks like the Pukes will have to fall back on fighter bombers to deliver their nukes. And those are not likely to get past our air defences or our Air force. Within the next 3-5 years, I believe that we would have completely neutralized the Puki threat. :)
Operational ?? This word not even exist in pakis dictionary.Remember after 1 test they say we already Inducted this new mizzile in armed force. :D

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
We should have tested PAD at that site to intercept it.

Headlines would have Pakistani succesful launch was intercepted by Indian PAD.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
How on earth 750 km range can reach 2.5- 3 k without anu major modification. Must be Taliban logic.......lol

pmaitra

I think GoI should issue an official statement congratulating Pakistan in their successful test of a 750 km range missile.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan has created another category of missiles to feel good. ISBM aka Inter State Ballistic missile in reply to Indian ICBM. It can reach from Punjab to Balochistan! :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles