Pakistan succesfully test fires Hatf v-Ghauri Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

paki mulaah came, he saw, tried to argue ,when his ass banged, he vanished:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Agnostic Muslim

'BTW @ xx paki muslim

Why death certificate was not given by paki army while returning the bodies??? as per Geneva conviction??

any conspiracy madrasa theory????
"The Times of India's Sidddharth Varadarajan writes that Indian Foreign Minister Jaswant Singh's allegation—made at the height of the Kargil conflict—that the bodies of six dead Indian soldiers were "severely mutilated" by Pakistanis, was never substantiated. "Virtually every newspaper carried the gory details released by an Indian wire service without waiting for independent confirmation. Such confirmation never arrived... During the war itself, at least two newspapers received information that the allegation was highly exaggerated—probably only one of the bodies bore signs of mutilation. But the journalists who received the information, chose to remain silent."

Varadarajan has also revealed that a newspaper and a magazine received reports from its correspondents at the war-front that Indian soldiers had mutilated the dead bodies of Pakistani soldiers in retaliation. But after heated editorial debates, it was decided to kill these stories—at least until the fighting was over."

Lies out of control

Refusing to take your head out of a pile of sand composed from a lifetime of propaganda and Pakistan hating rhetoric is really conducive to good analysis.

Blackwater

"The Times of India's Sidddharth Varadarajan writes that Indian Foreign Minister Jaswant Singh's allegation—made at the height of the Kargil conflict—that the bodies of six dead Indian soldiers were "severely mutilated" by Pakistanis, was never substantiated. "Virtually every newspaper carried the gory details released by an Indian wire service without waiting for independent confirmation. Such confirmation never arrived... During the war itself, at least two newspapers received information that the allegation was highly exaggerated—probably only one of the bodies bore signs of mutilation. But the journalists who received the information, chose to remain silent."

Varadarajan has also revealed that a newspaper and a magazine received reports from its correspondents at the war-front that Indian soldiers had mutilated the dead bodies of Pakistani soldiers in retaliation. But after heated editorial debates, it was decided to kill these stories—at least until the fighting was over."

Lies out of control

Refusing to take your head out of a pile of sand composed from a lifetime of propaganda and Pakistan hating rhetoric is really conducive to good analysis.

is not the same as substantiating that opinion with credible facts and evidence.

BTW why are u still ignoring babur fact????

Agnostic Muslim

here is from jane defence weekly.

Imageshack - janesbabarcruisemissilepage058.jpg

still need credible source???/

Sorry i dont have excess to madrasa library which u pakis think is credible:taunt::taunt:
'The Babur seems to share several basic similarities to the Tomahawk' - that is what your article basically amounts to, along with some other 'Chinese MAY have assisted' or 'Ukranians MAY have assisted' - perhaps some Martians came down and assisted, since we are speculating about assistance from here to Timbuktu.

So, what next?

Agnostic Muslim

is not the same as substantiating that opinion with credible facts and evidence.
So, the fact that 'gory details released by an Indian wire service were carried without confirmation' holds no weight for you I take?

Perhaps India should have allowed the bodies to be examined by international human rights organizations to validate its claim.

Blackwater

'The Babur seems to share several basic similarities to the Tomahawk' - that is what your article basically amounts to, along with some other 'Chinese MAY have assisted' or 'Ukranians MAY have assisted' - perhaps some Martians came down and assisted, since we are speculating about assistance from here to Timbuktu.

So, what next?
next is to make locomotive of ur own:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Feel proud in accepting the fact, Don''t be ashamed of smuggling and reverse engg and friendship of chinis:taunt::taunt::taunt:.

Agnostic Muslim

next is to make locomotive of ur own:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Certainly, continued expansion of manufacturing in Pakistan is critical for building a nation with the ability to self-sustain when necessary.
Feel proud in accepting the fact, Don''t be ashamed of smuggling and reverse engg and friendship of chinis:taunt::taunt::taunt:.
Once you establish this 'fact' that you keep pushing, of Pakistan missile-napping, smuggling and reverse engineering the Tomahawk, I'll celebrate it.

Blackwater

Certainly, continued expansion of manufacturing in Pakistan is critical for building a nation with the ability to self-sustain when necessary.

Once you establish this 'fact' that you keep pushing, of Pakistan missile-napping, smuggling and reverse engineering the Tomahawk, I'll celebrate it.

you just accepted in post 84. Anyhow you came today ,we had a good entertainment,:p:p

kal phir ana,ok

Agnostic Muslim

you just accepted in post 84. Anyhow you came ,we had a good entertainment,:p:p

kal phir ana,ok
Always fun to debate - but I must point out that in post# 84 I did not accept your claim, rather I pointed out that article was full of speculation and that 'basic similarities' between missiles designed for the same purpose is not unusual and does not automatically indicate 'reverse engineering'. How many different ways can you design a subsonic LACM?

They all share 'basic design similarities' of having cylindrical bodies with fins, air intakes, propulsion units at the rear of the cylinder and conical warheads.Is that really the kind of argument you want to substantiate your claims with?

Blackwater

Always fun to debate - but I must point out that in post# 84 I did not accept your claim, rather I pointed out that article was full of speculation and that 'basic similarities' between missiles designed for the same purpose is not unusual and does not automatically indicate 'reverse engineering'. How many different ways can you design a subsonic LACM?

They all share 'basic design similarities' of having cylindrical bodies with fins, air intakes, propulsion units at the rear of the cylinder and conical warheads.Is that really the kind of argument you want to substantiate your claims with?

If you cant find Jane defence weekly as credible ,i cant help it any more.

As i said i dont have access to madrasa encyclopedia/library,'which u guys feel is credible

any how ,kal phir ana ok

Last edited:

Agnostic Muslim

If you cant find Jane defence weekly as credible ,i cant help it any more.

As i said i dont have access to madrasa encyclopedia/library,'which u guys feel is credible

any how ,kal phir ana ok
It is not that JDW is not credible, but that their report is speculative. JDW is not claiming in that report that the Babur is a reverse engineered Tomahawk, JDW is interviewing and quoting other people who are suggesting that the Babur and Tomahawk share some 'basic design similarities' and are speculating about possible Ukranian or Chinese assistance in developing the Babur.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Nuclear investigators have reportedly discovered a significantly more advanced nuclear warhead design that does not resemble any currently known Chinese warhead - that would indicate that Pakistan moved away from any old Chinese warhead designs a long time ago, as the excerpt below would suggest:

The plans appear to closely resemble a nuclear weapon that was built by Pakistan and first tested exactly a decade ago. But when confronted with the design by officials of the International Atomic Energy Agency last year, Pakistani officials insisted that Dr. Khan, who has been lobbying in recent months to be released from the loose house arrest that he has been under since 2004, did not have access to Pakistan's weapons designs.

In interviews in Vienna, Islamabad and Washington over the past year, officials have said that the weapons design was far more sophisticated than the blueprints discovered in Libya in 2003, when Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi gave up his country's nuclear weapons program. Those blueprints were for a Chinese nuclear weapon that dated to the mid-1960s, and investigators found that Libya had obtained them from the Khan network.

But the latest design found on Khan network computers in Switzerland, Bangkok and several other cities around the world is half the size and twice the power of the Chinese weapon, with far more modern electronics, the investigators say. The design is in electronic form, they said, making it easy to copy — and they have no idea how many copies of it are now in circulation.

Nuclear Ring Reportedly Had Advanced Design - NYTimes.com

And the warhead mentioned above was still considered to be a decade old design at that point in time.
Any new design requires tests to validate. India validated its new designs in 98 and then moved to simulations. Pakistan tested a ready made bomb just for ego sake. It does not validate anything.

Good luck I would say with untested weapons. Even the new plutonium route that Pak is taking is untested. Chances are there will be failures that is if you say your program is indigenous.

Pakistan taking the Pu route is sure shot case of a new round of proliferation by China to Pak. International community has overlooked that. I talked with OoE about it too and he agreed with my stand.

India on the other hand tested all kinds of things including making bombs with reactor grade fissile material. Reactor grade! India has tons of them. India not making more bombs than Rs current stockpile is its own choosing. I have already written an article that we already have enough to make a lot more and also stated we may well have twice the ones being claimed internationally although Indian official count has never been given.

Country flag
@Yusuf

Pakistan taking the Pu route is sure shot case of a new round of proliferation by China to Pak. International community has overlooked that. I talked with OoE about it too and he agreed with my stand.

India on the other hand tested all kinds of things including making bombs with reactor grade fissile material. Reactor grade! India has tons of them. India not making more bombs than Rs current stockpile is its own choosing. I have already written an article that we already have enough to make a lot more and also stated we may well have twice the ones being claimed internationally although Indian official count has never been given.
India's fast breeder reactors will produce more plutonium annually than China and Pakistan combined.
Currently 3rd biggest military fissile material stockpile even more than big daddy China.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Press Release
No PR260/2012-ISPR Dated: November 28, 2012
Rawalpindi - November 28, 2012:
Pakistan today successfully conducted the training launch of Medium Range Ballistic Missile Hatf V (Ghauri). The launch was conducted by a Strategic Missile Group of the Army Strategic Force Command on the culmination of a field training exercise that was aimed at testing the operational readiness of the Army Strategic Force Command. Ghauri ballistic missile is a liquid fuel missile which can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads over a distance of 1300 kms.
The test monitoring of the launch was conducted at the National Command Centre through the medium of National Command Authority's fully automated Strategic Command and Control Support System (SCCSS). It may be recalled that the SCCSS enables robust Command and Control capability of all strategic assets with round the clock situational awareness in a digitized network centric environment to decision makers at the National Command Centre (NCC). The test consolidates and strengthens Pakistan's deterrence capability, and national security.
The President and Prime Minister congratulated all ranks of the Army Strategic Force Command on the excellent standard achieved during training which was reflected in the proficient handling of the weapon system in the field and the accuracy of the training launch.
next target our hacking.

But uncle must have broken all codes already have dekho of the system and location of those so called assets.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Yusuf

India's fast breeder reactors will produce more plutonium annually than China and Pakistan combined.
Currently 3rd biggest military fissile material stockpile even more than big daddy China.

Yeah that is why we are not averse to signing the FMCT.

What really is of interest is that India tested bombs using reactor grade material which shows a lot of research happening in India in the nuclear weapons field.

Also the lack of any official figure on the number of weapons india has makes it open for all for anyone to speculate, but if we look at te fissile material production as well as missiles, we can safely say that India may have far more nukes than all the speculation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agnostic Muslim

Any new design requires tests to validate. India validated its new designs in 98 and then moved to simulations. Pakistan tested a ready made bomb just for ego sake. It does not validate anything.

Good luck I would say with untested weapons. Even the new plutonium route that Pak is taking is untested. Chances are there will be failures that is if you say your program is indigenous.

Interesting you mention OOE, because IIRC he has argued that at least some of the Pakistani tests in 1998 are suspected to be tests of the Pakistani bomb design discovered by investigators later, and referenced in the NYT report. That would indicate that Pakistan did in fact test its new designs and identify potential flaws and gathered the relevant data to rectify them. One or more of the tests in 1998 is also suspected to be a test of a Plutonium fueled warhead which would imply that Pakistan did in fact both test and gather data to work on Plutonium based warheads without Chinese assistance that would be in violation of the NPT.

Country flag
OFFTOPIC

Shaheen is claimed to be modeled after US- Pershing missile but the specs are very different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles