Pakistan set to declare Gilgit-Baltistan as fifth province

ghost

We will do this ,we will do that........

I say GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

First do something to -

Who has been made a hero by us,cool !! badass !! danger !! don.............

OLD MAN -

For openly promoting terrorism against India , back stabbing us in kargil,where we lost 527 of our brave heart. He deserve all the "puppiyan,jhappiyan " he gets over here-

LOL ,China says not a terrorist.You understand,you better understand -

I have said it before and I will say it again,if these people will die their natural death then it will be a big blot on "US" as a Nation.

On second thought ,shameless as we are,it should not matter,right!

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
We will do this ,we will do that........

I say GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

First do something to -

Who has been made a hero by us,cool !! badass !! danger !! don.............

OLD MAN -

For openly promoting terrorism against India , back stabbing us in kargil,where we lost 527 of our brave heart. He deserve all the "puppiyan,jhappiyan " he gets over here-

LOL ,China says not a terrorist.You understand,you better understand -

I have said it before and I will say it again,if these people will die their natural death then it will be a big blot on "US" as a Nation.

On second thought ,shameless as we are,it should not matter,right!
Assassination of HVT will require both time and money. And there will be no substantial gain because as seen it is quite easy for Pakistani State to pop up another personality, as seen after house arrest of JUD chief.

Dawood will be hit more severely because of new developments, http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...de-undeclared-wealth/articleshow/57621994.cms , http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...operty-bill/story-FXwZRJK4ltSQqz7aojmcZJ.html

Last edited:

ghost

Assassination of HVT will require both time and money. And there will be no substantial gain because as seen it is quite easy for Pakistani State to pop up another personality, as seen after house arrest of JUD chief.

Dawood will be hit more severely because of new developments, http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...de-undeclared-wealth/articleshow/57621994.cms , http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...operty-bill/story-FXwZRJK4ltSQqz7aojmcZJ.html
Typical " Baniya " mindset,everything is not about money, gain or loss. There are things like self respect,emotion and honour also !

Let me introduce you to the concept of punishment (the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offence.)

Regarding Dawood,dil bahlane ke liye khyal acha hai !

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Typical " Baniya " mindset,everything is not about money, gain or loss. There are things like self respect,emotion and honour also !

Let me introduce you to the concept of punishment (the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offence.)

Sir, I read that the two sides are actually happy sending public for such content. The curse of being born I guess.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

I defer from your views. All the great nations in making had to keep their head low and work towards the goal. Resources are scarce. We do not have room for emotions.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
And it is not like we are not inflicting punishment , we are very focused on the hitting where it really matters and will yield substantial results.

ghost

I defer from your views. All the great nations in making had to keep their head low and work towards the goal. Resources are scarce. We do not have room for emotions.
What does elimination of Dawood,Hafeez ,Massod or anyone else has to do with our economic progress and development.Are these gentlemen involved in our development and growth.No need to make excuses! We don't have the will nor the capability,this is the hard truth.

Regarding your theory that someone else will prop up, it is not that simple.It takes a lot to create an Icon and that too is not easy. Prabhakran,Osama,Burhan wani, Mohammad Omar are few examples of person who have been replaced by others after their death ,but still no one has been able to become as big a rallying point or a motivational figure as they were.

Dawood, Azhar,Hafeez have been directly involved in facilitating death of hundred Of Indians . They deserve punishment for their crimes,nothing less than death.

They have committed crimes against India,they are in our most wanted list.They are a successful symbol of war on India. If we fail to act against them,then it is nothing but shame,irrespective of how we try to cover it.

And it is not like we are not inflicting punishment , we are very focused on the hitting where it really matters and will yield substantial results.

Punishment are vetted out in different ways,scale and means.Just because you are taking one way,doesn't mean you have to ignore other.Death of our people has to be avenged ,in blood,nothing else.Sometime small steps make the biggest impact.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
What does elimination of Dawood,Hafeez ,Massod or anyone else has to do with our economic progress and development.Are these gentlemen involved in our development and growth.No need to make excuses! We don't have the will nor the capability,this is the hard truth.

Regarding your theory that someone else will prop up, it is not that simple.It takes a lot to create an Icon and that too is not easy. Prabhakran,Osama,Burhan wani, Mohammad Omar are few examples of person who have been replaced by others after their death ,but still no one has been able to become as big a rallying point or a motivational figure as they were.

Dawood, Azhar,Hafeez have been directly involved in facilitating death of hundred Of Indians . They deserve punishment for their crimes,nothing less than death.

They have committed crimes against India,they are in our most wanted list.They are a successful symbol of war on India. If we fail to act against them,then it is nothing but shame,irrespective of how we try to cover it.

Punishment are vetted out in different ways,scale and means.Just because you are taking one way,doesn't mean you have to ignore other.Death of our people has to be avenged ,in blood,nothing else.Sometime small steps make the biggest impact.
Please quantify the incapabilities and reasons why we lack ( political) will, I assume.
I agree with most of the content, even I do feel the same, but there must be the reason why country of 1.2 billion people can't punish individuals by any possible mean.
The way I perceive my nation is that we are still weak to deliver any decisive blow. Which is why I strongly believe that we must keep our head low and work.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Pakistan's proposal on Gilgit-Baltistan entirely unacceptable: India

NEW DELHI: India today termed as "entirely unacceptable" any possible attempt by Pakistan to declare the Gilgit-Baltistan region, bordering disputed PoK, as the fifth province.

Reacting sharply to reports that a committee headed by Pakistan's Foreign Affairs Advisor Sartaj Aziz has proposed status of a province to Gilgit-Baltistan, External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Gopal Baglay said any such step would not be able to hide the illegality of Pakistan's occupation of parts of Jammu and Kashmir which it must vacate, forthwith.

Noting that the issue pertains to the sovereignty of India, he said the government's position is very well known on the matter.

"The entire state of J&K is an integral part, has been an integral part and will be an integral part of India. No attempt or unilateral attempt or step to change that would have any legal basis, whatsoever, and it will be entirely unacceptable.

"Any such step would not be able to hide the illegality of Pakistan's occupation of parts of J&K which it must vacate, forthwith. It will also not be able to hide the tremendous, very concerning human rights violations and denial of freedom that has been going on in parts controlled by Pakistan for the last 70 years," the spokesperson said.

Gilgit-Baltistan is treated as a separate geographical entity by Pakistan. It has a regional assembly and an elected chief minister. At present, Pakistan has four provinces -- Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.

It is believed that China's concerns about the unsettled status of Gilgit-Baltistan prompted Pakistan to explore change in its status.

Asked about Pakistan having expressed concern over acquittal of Assemanand in Ajmer Sharif blast case, Baglay said India completely rejects Pakistan's "efforts and intention to meddle" in the country's internal affairs, including in the Indian judicial process.

"We also totally reject the ulterior link which is sought to be established by Pakistan with any other matter under the purview of the Indian courts. A strong India democracy and justice system obviously need no self-serving sermons from anybody much less from a country like Pakistan," he asserted.

Pakistan would be well-advised to refrain from interfering in the internal affairs of India in any form and not to resort to denial from the reality of terrorism emanating from its soil which was affecting not only India but the entire neighbourhood and beyond, he said.

The spokesperson further said Pakistan should take action to dismantle the infrastructure of terrorism in its own territory or the territory under its control, and bring to justice the masterminds who still operate and continue to enjoy freedom in Pakistani territory.

Last week, Pakistan foreign office had summoned India's Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh to express its concern over Assemanand's acquittal.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

India reacts to Pakistan's proposal to declare Gilgit Baltistan as 5th province.

@sayareakd @Bornubus @Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @Project Dharma

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Lol
Pakistan's proposal on Gilgit-Baltistan entirely unacceptable: India

NEW DELHI: India today termed as "entirely unacceptable" any possible attempt by Pakistan to declare the Gilgit-Baltistan region, bordering disputed PoK, as the fifth province.

Reacting sharply to reports that a committee headed by Pakistan's Foreign Affairs Advisor Sartaj Aziz has proposed status of a province to Gilgit-Baltistan, External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Gopal Baglay said any such step would not be able to hide the illegality of Pakistan's occupation of parts of Jammu and Kashmir which it must vacate, forthwith.

Noting that the issue pertains to the sovereignty of India, he said the government's position is very well known on the matter.

"The entire state of J&K is an integral part, has been an integral part and will be an integral part of India. No attempt or unilateral attempt or step to change that would have any legal basis, whatsoever, and it will be entirely unacceptable.

"Any such step would not be able to hide the illegality of Pakistan's occupation of parts of J&K which it must vacate, forthwith. It will also not be able to hide the tremendous, very concerning human rights violations and denial of freedom that has been going on in parts controlled by Pakistan for the last 70 years," the spokesperson said.

Gilgit-Baltistan is treated as a separate geographical entity by Pakistan. It has a regional assembly and an elected chief minister. At present, Pakistan has four provinces -- Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.

It is believed that China's concerns about the unsettled status of Gilgit-Baltistan prompted Pakistan to explore change in its status.

Asked about Pakistan having expressed concern over acquittal of Assemanand in Ajmer Sharif blast case, Baglay said India completely rejects Pakistan's "efforts and intention to meddle" in the country's internal affairs, including in the Indian judicial process.

"We also totally reject the ulterior link which is sought to be established by Pakistan with any other matter under the purview of the Indian courts. A strong India democracy and justice system obviously need no self-serving sermons from anybody much less from a country like Pakistan," he asserted.

Pakistan would be well-advised to refrain from interfering in the internal affairs of India in any form and not to resort to denial from the reality of terrorism emanating from its soil which was affecting not only India but the entire neighbourhood and beyond, he said.

The spokesperson further said Pakistan should take action to dismantle the infrastructure of terrorism in its own territory or the territory under its control, and bring to justice the masterminds who still operate and continue to enjoy freedom in Pakistani territory.

Last week, Pakistan foreign office had summoned India's Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh to express its concern over Assemanand's acquittal.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

India reacts to Pakistan's proposal to declare Gilgit Baltistan as 5th province.

@sayareakd @Bornubus @Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @Project Dharma
So what now ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Hirankashhya is correct. It will be typical baniya mindset to go after Hafeez. Mardangi would be to go after those who are facilitating them. It's the Pak ISI. But then you need to fortify your house first. It would be of no use to carry such op when in return you also get hurt. Better is to do the skirmish at LOC.

You see if you have people like Kanhahiya, Gurmehar, Rajdeep and some leaders in congress and even in BJP who speak about FOS, Bharat ke tukdey etc .. Then in no way you can fortify your home. And it will be easy for ISI to counter India.

lcafanboy

Country flag
After all the fake bravado after Uri the meeting of Indus River commission will be held in this month.
That's called diplomacy. We should keep talking but on the other hand we should have Rampuri to stab them where it hurts. It is this aspect which should be mastered which Pak does best. Hope this govt after talking gives them wounds which they don't forget. Play as they play. Talk but hit them hard whenever you get chance.

dhananjay1

If Pakistan makes GB a province than Indian government would be forced to take action whether they would like it or not. Otherwise they would lose a lot of public goodwill. After all BJP has been hanging carrot of article 370 removal, kashmiri pandit return to Indians for too long and has done nothing meanwhile. It doesn't even matter anymore because KPs are not going to return to kashmir where they would be an open target of pious Jihadis.

Kashmiri muslims are never going to buy into nonsense of Indian nationalism and become flag waving 'Indians'. Just like majority of Indian Muslims don't particularly care about Indian nationalism. The only suitable option is to facilitate large scale migration of Hindus as permanent settlers and providing them with overt or covert military support. All other talk is nonsense, But I don't thing BJP government or other Hindus in general have any balls or any clarity of mind to do so. All they can do is shout stupid slogans like 'doodh mango khir denge, kashmir mango chir denge' and other such things. BJP is not all that different from Congress in that way.

alphacentury

Country flag
If Pakistan makes GB a province than Indian government would be forced to take action whether they would like it or not. Otherwise they would lose a lot of public goodwill. After all BJP has been hanging carrot of article 370 removal, kashmiri pandit return to Indians for too long and has done nothing meanwhile. It doesn't even matter anymore because KPs are not going to return to kashmir where they would be an open target of pious Jihadis.

Kashmiri muslims are never going to buy into nonsense of Indian nationalism and become flag waving 'Indians'. Just like majority of Indian Muslims don't particularly care about Indian nationalism. The only suitable option is to facilitate large scale migration of Hindus as permanent settlers and providing them with overt or covert military support. All other talk is nonsense, But I don't thing BJP government or other Hindus in general have any balls or any clarity of mind to do so. All they can do is shout stupid slogans like 'doodh mango khir denge, kashmir mango chir denge' and other such things. BJP is not all that different from Congress in that way.
. .

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That's called diplomacy. We should keep talking but on the other hand we should have Rampuri to stab them where it hurts. It is this aspect which should be mastered which Pak does best. Hope this govt after talking gives them wounds which they don't forget. Play as they play. Talk but hit them hard whenever you get chance.
This is not diplomacy this is "thook kar chatna"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles