Pakistan Militants Attack Quetta Police Academy, Over 50 Killed (24/10/2016)

sorcerer

Country flag
I think it is drama set by Pak people themself to gain sympathy from the world, as it is not new for them to kill their own people for their own advantage:facepalm:
pakis would try to create a chilling scenario for International media.
Take a few days and then claim that they have ANAL ICED the situation and pout that its done by India..especially RAW..
Them pak musy be hoping to force India to the table for dialogue with some international pressure favoring pak

:D

But screw them media...screw pakistan even more..

Whatever dead and whoever dead inside pakistan is one terrorist less who would have been used against India by ISI and porki establishment and their bastard lying army.

Wasnt the raheel shouting out loud that there is NO Terrorists inside pakistan and their WoT with international funding made the WoT a success...and now it happens in Quetta..

raheel will use the event to kill more innocent Balochis and free Balochistan for chinese occupation.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag

As expected, this sounds like a stunt to stop raheel......even imran khan hinted something

I think LeJ was raised by Pak army and supported by PMLN Punjab government.

Some people have been asking for 'anti-terror' military operation in Punjab which Nawaz had been refusing to permit because real intention behind this operation is not about terrorism but to attack support base of Nawaz Sharif.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Captain Rooh Ullah from Light Commando Battalion as a part of the rescue effort during #QuettaAttack tried to pin down a suicide bomber. RIP

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Wow this is fascinating to watch, it's like watching a small annoying shark being swallowed whole by a dark mean ugly and much bigger shark
good yaar u reminded me of butter chicken...bahut din hua nahi khaya.............aaj to Khub jamega rang....

republic_roi97

Country flag
First LeJ claimed responsibility now ISIS claims responsibility by releasing the pictures of 3 terrorists

If this is legit, US, Russia and West should now start worrying 1000x more about Pakistan's real WMD falling into the hands of biggest terrorists in the world. Efforts should now be made to disarm Pakistan off of its Nukes with diplomatic as well as Covert Overt military ops.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Why the fuck RIP for that pakis....
What is that tank he is standing....?
That's a T-69 MBT, an antique piece of junk that these Porkis are still using.

And he got that 'RIP' from a Pork poster! So that's ok! :)

rizwan78

Country flag
@rizwan78 must be in a world of butt hurt.. bc mc porki saale ab bata, 60 down vs 2 freedom fighters and a kid.. india ke operation ki baat kar raha tha ke 3 din lag gaye.. at least there were no casualties. :balleballe:
Khush ho lay BC, Gandoo aaj hamari bari aor kal tumari bari , laken kea ha k hum na kabhi bundistan ki tarha Rona nhi roya.. Tail laga k rakho pichwary main bus koi aya k aya.. ;)

raheel besharam

guys this might be a false flag attack done by Pak security establishment ....

they were being prepd for slaughter ...
i literally saw some sort of same comment on fb. A coup sounds more sensible if attack was on civilians.... :/

i think they are building a base to carry a zarb e azb like operation in balochistan aka genocide of balochis

Helms deep

Country flag
pakis would try to create a chilling scenario for International media.
Take a few days and then claim that they have ANAL ICED the situation and pout that its done by India..especially RAW..
Them pak musy be hoping to force India to the table for dialogue with some international pressure favoring pak

:D

But screw them media...screw pakistan even more..

Whatever dead and whoever dead inside pakistan is one terrorist less who would have been used against India by ISI and porki establishment and their bastard lying army.

Wasnt the raheel shouting out loud that there is NO Terrorists inside pakistan and their WoT with international funding made the WoT a success...and now it happens in Quetta..

raheel will use the event to kill more innocent Balochis and free Balochistan for chinese occupation.

U have pin pointed out mate... :):):)

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
i literally saw some sort of same comment on fb. A coup sounds more sensible if attack was on civilians.... :/

i think they are building a base to carry a zarb e azb like operation in balochistan aka genocide of balochis
I knew from the beginning it was a false flag operation. This would serve two purposes:

1. Extension for fatso Rakhael Shareef.
2. Zarb e Azb II in Balochistan to slaughter more innocent Baloch with tanks, artillery, and F-16s. They need to do this for the security of the CPEC or their lords and masters, the Chinkos, are going to get pissed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles