Pakistan Militants Attack Quetta Police Academy, Over 50 Killed (24/10/2016)

Indibomber

I don't think it is nawaz, vengeance for Uri is complete, well done mr doval
We would have gone for a higher scalp. Killing these mosquitoes doesn't solve much.
If I was given Doval responsibility i would have chosen a more strategic location like LaWhore, I-slam-a-bad, Rawalpindi or probably Army/Naval/Airforce Center. Something more prized. This vengeance is not thirst quenching. Inshaallah we will get a higher priced scalp.

mayfair

I dont think India is involved in this one. This attack seems to be organized on behest of Raheel Sharif. This attack would strengthen his lobby and get him extension. Indian wanted Jaheel's term to end ASAP.
India gains nothing from this attack. This would infact help Pakistan's narrative that it is victim of terrorism.
I would say that we and GoI care a damn about Raheel Sharif's extension or not.

This is a fallout of their internal conflicts, Bakis have been firebombing their own people in Waziristan and Balochistan for a decade and the chickens are coming home to roost.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I used to sympathize with Paki public when these kinds of terrorist attacks happened in their country.

Then I had misfortune of going to pdf which is run by Pakis. These b@stards on pdf openly support terrorists who attack our forces and celebrate our soldiers deaths.

The mods there are utterly double faced, they pretend to be "sickular" when in fact they are as rabid as any muslim terrorists.

I have lost all sympathy for these pakis. They are like rabid pigs. The only solution is culling them.

mayfair

Some Indians posting condolences on Pee Dee Eff forums.. What's that saying about a "sianni kutti" ? :crazy:
Let them be...this is human nature, Indic nature...

But let me tell you, Bakis will be infuriated at this gesture, because they'll think that this is being done to taunt them and rub salt in their wounds, because this is what they do. They are most insincere in their apologies and condolences, so they expect others to be too. This is irk them as much if not more than the incident itself.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Some Indians posting condolences on Pee Dee Eff forums.. What's that saying about a "sianni kutti" ? :crazy:
Irony is that on these same pee dee eff forums, the Talibani mods treat Indians like crap and there are some Indians there who liick the mods armpits...

these pdf mods b@stards abuse Indian soldiers and openly praise the terrorists attacking our people and still the Indians on that forum behave like slaves..

IndianHawk

Country flag
Irony is that on these same pee dee eff forums, the Talibani mods treat Indians like crap and there are some Indians there who liick the mods armpits...

these pdf mods b@stards abuse Indian soldiers and openly praise the terrorists attacking our people and still the Indians on that forum behave like slaves..
Who knows maybe they create fake Indian members :crazy:

Avg Indian only curses about Pakistan after a terror attack otherwise we have better things to do:biggrin2:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Probably a false flag to depict Pakis as victims and extend that Jaheel's term.
Exactly! For these Porks every attack in India they say was a false flag op conducted by RAW or 'Hindu fundamentalists' like in Mumbai, Parliament attack, Pathankot, Uri etc.

And their fukin media has already started blaming India by bringing in Kulbhushan Yadav who they claim is helping the Baloch to foment trouble in Balochistan, in spite of the fact that the Lashkar e Jhangvi, an ally of the TTP has claimed responsibility.

But then, it was probably a false flag op by the ISI!! :smile:

That said, this counter to Uri and Paki terror attacks in Kashmir recently, has come a trifle late. I thought Doval would have done a counter attack in Porkiland much earlier. Anyway, as the saying goes, better late than never!

Cheers!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Key updates:
  • Three terrorists attacked a police training college at 11:10pm
  • 59, mostly cadets, killed in suicide blasts
  • At least 120 injured
  • All terrorists killed
From Dawn.com

Brood Father

Country flag
Raheel Sharif is behind this , he has a dwindling popularity and this is the best to incite nationalism and a excuse to extend his tenure
Raheel is nothing but a murderer

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
The timing is too suspect, I'm convinced Doval has delivered. Enjoy some bacon with your eggs, good sir

Brood Father

Country flag
The timing is too suspect, I'm convinced Doval has delivered. Enjoy some bacon with your eggs, good sir
This is what happens when you kill innocent souls in the name of Zarb e azb , when you bomb by F16 while people are sleeping . killing women and children in the name of terrorism is nothing but the hallmark of Raheel Sharif ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles