Pakistan Militants Attack Quetta Police Academy, Over 50 Killed (24/10/2016)

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Sialkot border is being heavy bombed

Situation is escalating day by day after surgical strikes.
BSF has massively upped the ante, our injuries are being repaid by Baki fatalities.

I wonder if medium/heavy artillery has moved in.
Seems like Pakistan needs something more shoved down its a$$ to comprehend that this is not Sonia-MMS India. This bullet for bullet and mortar for mortar does not seem to be working effectively in teaching them. It's time to really up the ante. Reply any firing from PA or Rangers with heavy artillery. Use IFG 105 mm in replying, Bofors if needed and of course sniper fire for putting some body count every time. The whole purpose of retaliatory fire should be teaching a lesson not just a so called befitting reply.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Delusional pakis deny surgical strike, but quick to blame india for terror attack, even though claimed by ISIS.
So what's new? They're known to be delusional, right? And they are from the Land of the Pure that can do no wrong. The Porkis are lily white, personally selected and sent by Allah to cleanse mother earth of infidels and Kafirs like the Hindus, Jews and Christians.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Seems like Pakistan needs something more shoved down its a$$ to comprehend that this is not Sonia-MMS India. This bullet for bullet and mortar for mortar does not seem to be working effectively in teaching them. It's time to really up the ante. Reply any firing from PA or Rangers with heavy artillery. Use IFG 105 mm in replying, Bofors if needed and of course sniper fire for putting some body count every time. The whole purpose of retaliatory fire should be teaching a lesson not just a so called befitting reply.
I don't think they should escalate at the LOC because the other side can do the same. Bullet for bullet is perfect, let's stretch the Baki budget till it's last strings. Until Maryam Sharif is forced to dance in Hira Mandi for bullet money :rofl:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Sialkot border is being heavy bombed

Situation is escalating day by day after surgical strikes.
Here's what our firing looks like when we plastered a Paki post some time ago. Multiply this by 4 and you can see what it must be like!

I have grabbed this from a video taken by Pakis themselves.....

By the way, we destroyed 82 Paki posts last year during the ceasefire violations.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...quetta-police-training-centre-attack-sources/

After the recent Uri attack in India, the hawks in Indian establishment threatened Pakistan with a terror attack in response to Uri at the “time and place of [their] choosing”. Previously, high-level Indian officials, like the National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, have been on the record claiming that India will support terrorism against Pakistan.
Paki media twisting DGMO statement of responding at a time and place of choosing :rofl: Mazaa aa gya again

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yaar, do you suffer from a bipolar disorder or something? I am genuinely curious, no offence meant.
Seriously, I was wondering the same thing. He was calling Punjabis greedy assholes the other day and acting really pro Pakistan and saying messed up shit about refugees during Partition.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Is there Shia Sunni angle too? Isn't this LeJ same anti Shia group. It is said some passed out cadets were called back and made to stay there for 2 weeks.
Some paki members on the other forum were saying that PA was only targeting shia terror groups and allowing sunni terror groups to operate(and then he was banned). First PA/ISI killed off majority of Baluch Lawyers then they killed of Police Cadets from Baluchistan. Next they are going to target doctors. From what i am reading on twitter they have been arresting few professors as well. This reminds me of final few months of Bangladesh.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki DM blaming PTI, just politics or something is cooking? Imran says this was to derail his dharna.

While its possible we took advantage of the situation or rather the Afghans did, I'd still go with the false flag theory.

Some paki members on the other forum were saying that PA was only targeting shia terror groups and allowing sunni terror groups to operate(and then he was banned). First PA/ISI killed off majority of Baluch Lawyers then they killed of Police Cadets from Baluchistan. Next they are going to target doctors. From what i am reading on twitter they have been arresting few professors as well. This reminds me of final few months of Bangladesh.
Precisely. If you look at the pattern, they are systematically eradicating anyone who can resist in Baloch. China wants it to be territory that it can operate in without restraint. The Paki military is merely enabling its masters.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yaar, do you suffer from a bipolar disorder or something? I am genuinely curious, no offence meant.
So if Modi one side meets Nawaz calls him for oath ceremony and later he gives free hand to army to kick pakis

according to you , he is suffering from bipolar disorder? heheheheh waah

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Paki DM blaming PTI, just politics or something is cooking? Imran says this was to derail his dharna.

While its possible we took advantage of the situation or rather the Afghans did, I'd still go with the false flag theory.
PTI blaming PMLN and PMLN blaming PTI, but every time Imran decides to launch a Dharna, a terror attack happens.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PTI blaming PMLN and PMLN blaming PTI, but every time Imran decides to launch a Dharna, a terror attack happens.
That should tell us a lot.

Anyway, there is a clear pattern of extermination of Baloch so that its resources can be exploited by China. This is just another step in that direction.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Seriously, I was wondering the same thing. He was calling Punjabis greedy assholes the other day and acting really pro Pakistan and saying messed up shit about refugees during Partition.
of course they are... Punjabis are the ones who backstab.. be it pak punjabis or indian punjabis.. sab ek hi thali ke chite bithe hai ..

mayfair

So if Modi one side meets Nawaz calls him for oath ceremony and later he gives free hand to army to kick pakis

according to you , he is suffering from bipolar disorder? heheheheh waah
No, I call that carrot and stick policy- ek haath mein mithaai, ek haath mein danda, tanay kay chaahiyye thaari marzi.

Moreover, army has been given a free hand to whoop Baki army- they have not been tasked with invading Raiwind yet!!

But comparisons such as these tell me that you my friend are on a totally different plane.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles