Pakistan General Elections 2013

Who will be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan ?

• General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • General Pervez Musharraf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Imran Khan

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Asif Ali Zardari

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nawaz Sharif

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Yousaf Raza Gillani

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bose

Country flag
on internet such as PDF or FB has more imran khan support because educated pakistanis are still in favour of imran khan.

uneducated and 100% of the rural areas vote had gone to Nawaz.
This comparison between Educated Vs Uneducated peoples is full of BS I hear..if so then why has KPK considered more backward than Punjab votes for PTI and not Punjab ??

The elites in Pakistan must know that the so called illiterates also constitutes Pakistan... and there is no reason what so ever to look down upon people who are less educated...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This comparison between Educated Vs Uneducated peoples is full of BS I hear..if so then why has KPK considered more backward than Punjab votes for PTI and not Punjab ??

The elites in Pakistan must know that the so called illiterates also constitutes Pakistan... and there is no reason what so ever to look down upon people who are less educated...
majority of the educated youth had PTI support.
in KPK in the past 5 govt's..each time new govt is formed while in punjab it is usual pmln from the past 2 decades except the pmlq in musharaf era

in kpk if the govt works than re elected otherwise we test new govt..

though i am more than sure PTI is now the future of KPK for the next few decades

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
on internet such as PDF or FB has more imran khan support because educated pakistanis are still in favour of imran khan.

uneducated and 100% of the rural areas vote had gone to Nawaz.
This is for the fact that some people belief in change while some people belief in experience (tajurba), both have its own merits and demerits.
Personally I would appreciate Mia Nawaz coming to power and justify Pervez Mushy for his deeds. Right timing for Pakistani Politics, Gen. Pervez Mushy had thrown out Mia Nawaz showing the middle finger to Pakistani Democracy and 'he is back' to justify for his (Pervez) deeds. Interestingly Gen. Pervez Mushy is in Pakistani custody at the right time, General Pervez Musharraf must be getting his pants wet at the development of Pakistani Politics :hehe:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is for the fact that some people belief in change while some people belief in experience (tajurba), both have its own merits and demerits.
Personally I would appreciate Mia Nawaz coming to power and justify Pervez Mushy for his deeds. Right timing for Pakistani Politics, Gen. Pervez Mushy had thrown out Mia Nawaz showing the middle finger to Pakistani Democracy and 'he is back' to justify for his (Pervez) deeds. Interestingly Gen. Pervez Mushy is in Pakistani custody at the right time, General Pervez Musharraf must be getting his pants wet at the development of Pakistani Politics :hehe:
musharaf is musharaf.

he will flee pakistan and nawaz wont even have any idea about this

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
musharaf is musharaf.

he will flee pakistan and nawaz wont even have any idea about this
Let us follow as the story develops, but I dont think it is a good omen for Pakistan if such a thing happens ( again the middle finger :wat: ) but whatever, right now it seems Musharraf is in real :facepalm: situation. :troll:

sorcerer

Country flag
Let us follow as the story develops, but I dont think it is a good omen for Pakistan if such a thing happens ( again the middle finger :wat: ) but whatever, right now it seems Musharraf is in real :facepalm: situation. :troll:
Karma is a mahaaa biatch.. Mushy must be having bad dreams...real bad dreams.

bose

Country flag
majority of the educated youth had PTI support.
in KPK in the past 5 govt's..each time new govt is formed while in punjab it is usual pmln from the past 2 decades except the pmlq in musharaf era

in kpk if the govt works than re elected otherwise we test new govt..

though i am more than sure PTI is now the future of KPK for the next few decades
This election has proved one point beyond any doubt... the all sections of Pakistan is coming forward to determine their destiny good or bad time will tell which is very good and NOT BY WHAT FEW ELITES THINKS GOOD FOR THE NATION...

Decklander

Pak people have chosen a right person and also shown their maturity by ensuring an end to coalition politics. I hope Indian voters learn lessons from Pakistan Voters and bring to an end this coalition politics.
Mian Saheb, has a lot to do. He stood up to US pressure in 1998 when we detonated our Nukes, I am sure He will be able to take Pak fwd against US and give a new direction to India-Pak relationship. He has the mandate today and he needs no crutches to take his vision fwd.

Decklander

I see a true form of democracy finding its roots in Pakistan. let us hope that PA does not derail it and Mian saheb does not do the mistake of by passing the seniority of his Generals while appointing his new army Chief. All the elected govts of Pakistan were booted out by those very Generals who were promoted out of turn by the incumbant Democratically elected prime ministers starting from 1958 to Bhutto who appointed Zia to Mushy who was appointed by Mian Saheb.
In India, our army has not interfared with civilian govt only bcoz, the civilian govt did not interfare in IA seniority & promotions.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I see a true form of democracy finding its roots in Pakistan. let us hope that PA does not derail it and Mian saheb does not do the mistake of by passing the seniority of his Generals while appointing his new army Chief. All the elected govts of Pakistan were booted out by those very Generals who were promoted out of turn by the incumbant Democratically elected prime ministers starting from 1958 to Bhutto who appointed Zia to Mushy who was appointed by Mian Saheb.
In India, our army has not interfared with civilian govt only bcoz, the civilian govt did not interfare in IA seniority & promotions.
Check the news and what IK is doing. So much for demicracy. Martial law better than democracy says PTI.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pak people have chosen a right person and also shown their maturity by ensuring an end to coalition politics. I hope Indian voters learn lessons from Pakistan Voters and bring to an end this coalition politics.
Mian Saheb, has a lot to do. He stood up to US pressure in 1998 when we detonated our Nukes, I am sure He will be able to take Pak fwd against US and give a new direction to India-Pak relationship. He has the mandate today and he needs no crutches to take his vision fwd.
Mian Saheb was PM at the peak of terrorism in Kashmir. Mian Sahib was hugging Vajpayee whike planning Kargil.

Didnt expect this from you.

Poseidon

Country flag
Mian Saheb was PM at the peak of terrorism in Kashmir. Mian Sahib was hugging Vajpayee whike planning Kargil.

Didnt expect this from you.

A senior ex MEA official told a Bengali news channel that Nawaz Sharif is the best hope to counter militant camps in PoK.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This election has proved one point beyond any doubt... the all sections of Pakistan is coming forward to determine their destiny good or bad time will tell which is very good and NOT BY WHAT FEW ELITES THINKS GOOD FOR THE NATION...
Nawaz is indeed a major improvement over zardari but imran khan was most probably something like prophet for pakistan.

election turnout this time is 63% compared to only 44% in 2008.

A big improvement despite all the threats and terrorism

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
masharaf DON ha.

nawaz even being in power would be afraid of him until Musharaf k mamo ka larka is COAS aka Kiyani

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
A senior ex MEA official told a Bengali news channel that Nawaz Sharif is the best hope to counter militant camps in PoK.
yes its true

nawaz will do whatever told to him by india.

Relation from pak side are now open for india rest depends on the hindu nationalist parties from india

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
One question @farhan_9909 would you still vote for PTI without Imran Khan?

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
seems like nawaz was most fav candidate from india for pakistan

Amritsar village celebrates Nawaz Sharif's victory

JATTI UMRA: With Nawaz Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) emerging as the largest party in the initial results, his native village in India, JattiUmra erupted in jubilations.

The residents of Jatti Umra, near Amritsar, are keeping a close eye on the election developments in neighbouring country and have even started distributing sweets on listening to news that PML-N is heading for a landslide victory.

And they have a reason to celebrate, not only Sharif's family lived here but Sharif also helped around two dozen youth of this village in getting jobs in Qatar and other gulf countries . Besides they believe that with Sharif in power in Pakistan, the relations between two countries will improve for better.

Sharif's family had migrated to Pakistan before partition where he was born in Lahore on December 25, 1949.

When Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal had gone to Pakistan accompanied by the then prime minister Atal Behari Vajpayee in bus on March 20th 1999, he had taken soil of Jatti Umra village for Nawaz Sharif, the then Prime Minister of Pakistan. Sharif's family house was later converted into Gurdwara.

The residents of village gathered in Gurdwara on Sunday and performed 'ardas' (prayer of supplication) for his party's victory in the elections.

Massa Singh, 86, friend of Nawaj Sharif's father Mian Mohammad Sharif told TOI "We are glued to TV channels and are happy that our boy is on way to create history in Pakistan". He said they had gathered at his ancestral resident now turned into a Gurdwara and offered prayer for his success. He said he was hopeful that dissolving differences with India and bridging gaps would be on top agenda of Sharif. "The derailed peace process with Pakistan will be back on track" he said.

Singh who proudly shows the his picture with Sharif kept in his wallet said that it was due to Sharif's links with the people of his ancestral village that more than two dozen youth were working in factories of Sharif' family in Doha Qutar ."The boys who are working in his relatives factories are very happy and never faces any problem" said he.

Another resident of the village Baldev Singh said "Many other local youth are pinning hopes of getting jobs with the help of Sharif who will once again become the Prime Minister of Pakistan and we all pray for his victory in the elections". He said Sharif would definitely work to improve relations with India. "If he was in power, may be Sarabjit would have returned home safely" he said.

Another elderly resident of village Mohinder Kaur has started distributing sweets even before official declaration of Sharif's victory said "Sharif's father had got her married in this village, we are indebted to him. She said she felt as if someone from his family has won.

Amritsar village celebrates Nawaz Sharif's victory - The Times of India

bose

Country flag
Nawaz is indeed a major improvement over zardari but imran khan was most probably something like prophet for pakistan.

election turnout this time is 63% compared to only 44% in 2008.

A big improvement despite all the threats and terrorism
It is very good that you have a high turnout in this election, it is good for democracy in Pakistan...

Although IK is my personal favorite politician from Pakistan, but I have a feeling that NS & future Indian government post 2014 election will make one last honest effort for peace in the region"¦ lets hope for the best"¦

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
One question @farhan_9909 would you still vote for PTI without Imran Khan?
asad umar and dr atta ur rehman were the reason i voted for PTI not imran khan.

the whole TEAM of PTI is honest excluding very few members.they are ultra patriotic and educated.

this is the reason PTI was the most fav party for this election.

but the future of pakistan is again in the hands of uneducated panjabis.
one province determines the future of pakistan.

Imran khan was to break punjab into 3 new provinces.and that would have solved the problem of panjabi dominance in pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles