Pakistan Economy: News & Discussion

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
HDI is honestly not subjective and never was and I can attest to this as a traveller myself. Example the HDI is much higher than most of Europe in the GULF and Europe won't be able to carve out such cities and infrastructure like across the gulf in Europe..

Other countries who has great infrastructure are the following Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Azerberijian, Turkmenistan, Algeria, Tunisa and Turkey they have all better infrastructure than East Europe.

Than you got Egypt that is currently building 40 new cities at the same time. Their infrastructure level will be very high in just couple of years. There is also Morocco improving alot just like Egypt going thru an up-hill period.

There is Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia in some places they have better infrastructure than west Europe and overall better infrastructure than East Europe..

Keep in mind the infrastructure in west europe is pretty basic all tho better than east europe but it is still pretty basic and all these who have been to west europe know this.

Pakistan has better infrastructure than India overall and the HDI is not shedding light on that as someone who has seen both countries. There is really not much in comparison. Could perhaps be due to having lower population.

BD is increasing alot in HDI and I would say they are currently ahead of most in South east Asia because they are just going at much higher speed
Pakistan has better infrastructure than India , hahhahaaaahaaaaaaahaaa
Get out of your house. And stop blabbering nonsense here .

Last edited:

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
what are places you have been to in pak and India?
I have been to all the states in India except the seven sister states of Northeast India in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim... Haven't been to these 7 states but I have seen the remaining.

I have been to all states in PK Even Gilgit Baltistan.. Azad Kashmir etc etc. Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balchocistan

SKC

Country flag
I have been to all the states in India except the seven sister states of Northeast India in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim... Haven't been to these 7 states but I have seen the remaining.

I have been to all states in PK Even Gilgit Baltistan.. Azad Kashmir etc etc. Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balchocistan
Iske baad bhi itna Chut*ya kaise hai tu fir?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Still you are saying , Pakistan has better infra than India .
Good for you , we all here have common sense though unlike you.
Smack bond is taking it's toll on you

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan has better infrastructure than India , hahhahaaaahaaaaaaahaaa
Get out of your house.
The fact that you think it is otherwise is ludicrous. There is no comparison and shouldn't be one let alone some repping India in this specific area... It is an fair comparison for India because it has larger population hence it can't be in contention

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

and which year were these travels?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The fact that you think it is otherwise is ludicrous. There is no comparison and shouldn't be one let alone some repping India in this specific area... It is an fair comparison for India because it has larger population hence it can't be in contention
I know truth , what ever you know is filthy propaganda.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Hyderabad and Kerala were stunning.. Kolkata had some nice parts and glitter but not the entire city but still overall decent place.. I am shy to ever become a vlogger unfortunately

Hyderabad was stunning? How?

I've been living here for more than two decades.

What parts are stunning like Kerala? do tell me.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hyderabad was stunning? How?

I've been living here for more than two decades.

What parts are stunning like Kerala? do tell me.
Central new city is good to decent but not the old city..

But HITEC City and Jubilee hills are awesome.

Where as places like Laad Bazaar, Madina, Hyderabad and Maharajgunj are old city style

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles