Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Nope; Zarrar have much different equipment - those are the LCB; similiar to India's RR.
My bad.

How are the equipment different and i thought black is only for Zarrar.

By the way LCB are comparable to Ghataks as both are shock commando troops inside the infantry batallion.

RR is a paramilitary force with troops on depuattion for 2.5 years.They include infanty,armoured,engg,signals etc.

Hassain Ghazini

My bad.

How are the equipment different and i thought black is only for Zarrar.

By the way LCB are comparable to Ghataks as both are shock commando troops inside the infantry batallion.

RR is a paramilitary force with troops on depuattion for 2.5 years.They include infanty,armoured,engg,signals etc.
Black can be found in every corner of the military, even in the police. It's a symbolic color. Zarrar uses any camo or uniform suitable for the specific situation.

Here are some Zarrar pics

Reactions: Neo

zebra7

Visible changes between Pakistan's Babur-1 and improved Babur-2 nuclear cruise missiles
View attachment 12888
Lala give thanx to the Chinese, I am actually waiting for the sub launch Babur, because this will start the real show down of the unified action against your country to grab the nukes supplied by the Chinese.

Baaki, the country who is unable to produce 100 cc engine, is dreaming of developing cruise missile is bullshit. Only Soviets, USA and some how europeans are the one who can do that. Actually cruise missile are more difficult to be developed than the ballastic missile, and very costly to test and do research and its too much for the punny economy of your country, so keep whinning for the Chinese modified Korsun which you have purchased, because no country would give this due to MTCR regulation.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Hassain saab could you post the regimental uniforms of your army

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These are missiles supposed to carry tactical nukes. Tell me when and where have these nukes been tested? If not, how has their design been frozen and weaponized?

How many tests were conducted before operationalization? If not, how do you know that the warhead will work? Tactical nukes need miniaturization unlike the ones with nominal yields which most counter value weapons have. This miniaturization is extremely complicated and needs considerable testing. Has Pakistan mastered the art of miniaturization?

In a nutshell, I feel this so called threat of using tactical nukes by Pak is all bluff and bluster.
Also if you look closely the atomic bomb or in this case the neutron bomb may not be as miniaturized as everyone thinks.
The red line is where the fuel stage ends after that there is a very large section of the missile where a long but narrow in diameter warhead can be carried,along with electronics and actuators.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@safriz
Though I can also put links reports even from those agencies from where Pakistani missiles came from,

I'm just giving you the chance of thinking over it.
Pakistani R&D budget is mere $2 billions compared to India's staggering $49.5 billions.
Without money, no sophisticated research facilities and institutions, how can you start it at first place.

From world intellectual property indicatorsto USPTO, India's patents range from 50 to 200 times of Pakistan every year, India's patent per capita is your 15-40 times per year.
In 2015, India filed 3416 patents compared to Pakistan's just 16 in USPTO, meanwhile in WIPO, India sent 45,658 applications compared to your 800.

Just keep that aside;
Number of MCTR Technologies produced by the following nations out of total 94 technologies:

India : 81
Pakistan : 39
China : 92
Iran: 21
Israel: 74
Turkey: 4
USA:94
UK:94
Russia:94
France: 93
Japan: 93
Saudi Arabia:0
North Korea:25
South Africa : 34
South Korea: 42
Vietnam: 0

http://www.mtcr.info/english/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf
You know about turbofan engines in Babur cruise missile? Pakistan has not been listed anywhere for global production of turbofans, it's obvious it's not developed.

It is pretty clear that if Pakistan does not make the technologies, it must be getting from somewhere. I don't think you must even try to prove it. (I'm more dangerous than any other member when it comes to prove your missiles copies :biggrin2:).

Let's have a look. IMO, Pakistani Missile program got it's route in 60s when it Rehbar-1 tech from US for SUPARCO which was later modified by KRL (Khan Research Laboratory) for making missiles.

Thereafter, further research would have been carried out by Pakistan but not completely. And that's why so many Pakistani missiles are derivatives (e.g.: Nasr from Weishi or Hatf-8 from Kh-55).

I believe after this statement that China will give you MIRV & MaRVs sooner before you start your own research program.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...an-do-the-same-says-chinese-state-medi.78156/

And hey, it seems that (from title) you posted the thread for proving Pakistani Missiles homegrown.
So, a complete explanation or research papers and failures (we want the failures if research really occurred), though, you won't be able to.
Origins of Pakistani, DPRK, Iranian (and some Saudi Missiles) are from extensively from USSR/PRC extensively and entire world knows that.
Indian Missiles were mobile derivatives of early Indian space launchers meanwhile.

In development PSLV-3S reflects that.

Though, we have moved beyond towards much bigger rockets now.:peace:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles