Hamza Baloch

Mizar

First Sikh Soldier

Middle-School children get to see how life is like in PMA

Pakistani Baloch Soldiers

garg_bharat

Country flag
These are all propaganda pictures.

People compare real pictures of Indian military with propaganda pictures of foreign military. Propaganda pictures must be compared with propaganda pictures.

In reality Pakistan military has less equipment than Indian counterpart.

Hamza Baloch

These are all propaganda pictures.

People compare real pictures of Indian military with propaganda pictures of foreign military. Propaganda pictures must be compared with propaganda pictures.

In reality Pakistan military has less equipment than Indian counterpart.
Are you crazy...? These are getty images pictures - meaning foreign photographers photoed these and I've been to Pakistan; they are armed to the teeth thanks to the new modernization program. All my cousins are in the army - trust me bro; you have wrong interpretations of Pakistan.

Indian soldiers are no where close to being more well equipped than Pakistan - they need to get on Bangladesh's level first before even dreaming about having more equipment.

Hamza Baloch

Pakistan rangers in a live operation.

Pakistani forces secure a terrorist compound.

Hamza Baloch

Northern Light Infantry

Pakistan POLICE in training

Undercover soldiers during live hostage rescue operation

Hamza Baloch

Policemen in live operation

Pakistani policemen with Baloch tribal militia

Injured undercover police after a fierce firefight

Pakistan police rescue Ahmadiya survivor from a terrorist attack

Undercover police fight off terrorists

@garg_bharat Pretty impressive right?

Blackwater

Both forces are mashallah impressive - but I have mostly posted random live pictures. Our special forces and the second phase of modernization look amazing - will post it tommarow.

looks like all the gears you forces have are result of american containers with arms stolen from karachi port during the last 10 yrs. CIA blamed on ISI:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

Mizar

First Sikh Soldier

QUOTE]
="Hamza Baloch, post: 1142229, member: 20028"]Mizar

Hope he will not be humiliated like lahore police gulab Singh traffic constable,who's turban was tossed in air by his seniors, forced him to resigned from his job:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

First Sikh Soldier

Middle-School children get to see how life is like in PMA

Pakistani Baloch Soldiers
Hope he will not be humiliated like lahore police gulab Singh traffic constable,who's turban was tossed in air by his seniors, forced him to resigned from his job:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:.......................

garg_bharat

Country flag
Are you crazy...? These are getty images pictures - meaning foreign photographers photoed these and I've been to Pakistan; they are armed to the teeth thanks to the new modernization program. All my cousins are in the army - trust me bro; you have wrong interpretations of Pakistan.

Indian soldiers are no where close to being more well equipped than Pakistan - they need to get on Bangladesh's level first before even dreaming about having more equipment.
Yeah we should trust you. LOL.

I can also post a lot of Pakistani pictures but I just dont have the time for this silly excuse of a country.

Hamza Baloch

Yeah we should trust you. LOL.

I can also post a lot of Pakistani pictures but I just dont have the time for this silly excuse of a country.
Um, dont trust me - but atleast trust Getty Images ; its the world's most popular photography/journalist company.

If you think Pakistani soldiers dressed up in costumes to pose for pictures then something must be wrong with your head - this isnt North Korea. Indian military is nowhere close to being armed as we are. 3 Billion dollars in excess defense budget because of inflation is being used to fuel our modernization.

Meanwhile India cant even afford vests or helmets. You call my country, a 'silly excuse' - please go outside and smell the human defecation, look at the beggars and poverty - then come back in and tell me which country is a 'silly excuse'. India is not the United States; first it needs to get to on Ethiopia's league before it starts talking big.

Hamza Baloch

If you say so. I see nothing novel in it.
I see absolutely nothing that is novel or interesting in your pictures.
OK you have a police and military. So what?
The fact that you said they are fake and 'propaganda pictures' (still laughing from that comment) - shows me what you think about them.

And how could you not think this picture is not interesting? :O

Hamza Baloch

Hope he will not be humiliated like lahore police gulab Singh traffic constable,who's turban was tossed in air by his seniors, forced him to resigned from his job:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:.......................
Was that a real event? And if so - shame on the seniors. Sikhs here are respected more than any other minority - because of their close culture with Muslims and Punjabis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles