Outcry at mainland mother who let son defecate at Taiwan airport

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Han Chinese have given great thundering wonders to the world.

They gave the gunpowder.

And now they have given us the split pants to release the thunder, smoke and smell!

Anywhere and everywhere!

Last edited:

satish007

Ray, our people indeed have some bad habits.
but we have not go to that level

satish007

something I want to ask opinion,
how about you guys feel sun drying clothing. is it legal in EU and America?

satish007

frankly, are you guys think about it would be a good idea chinese split pants for indian kids. it is user and environment friendly solution.

Image, With the split pants, there is no plastic waste in a landfill.
In split pants, a toilet is anywhere, although it's not always where it should be.
but I do not think it will be a problem for india.

Tronic

Sun drying clothes is an energy saving, green method, and obviously it is legal in the EU and America! (Atleast it is in Canada). Last year, I was renting a place across my university campus and my landlord lady always dried all her clothes out on the clotheslines. It is only in poorer areas where people don't dry their clothes outside because people might steal them. Or sometimes condo's or townhouses will restrict people to dry clothes outside because of smaller cramped up buildings may make the neighbourhood look like a ghetto. But in all well-to-do neighbourhoods, clotheslines are commonplace and a lot of people dry their clothes outside in the summer.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I don't know why she did what she did. Due to her ignorance or lack of free toilets in airport?. In almost all airports there are always excess number of toilets than the users.
She must not have been a frequent flyer. You only know what you know from home and for her, that is public toilets are hard to find. The woman had paper on hand so I assume she does this alot in China. The reason I say she must not fly often... even China airports have toilets. It isn't until you get out of the airport that you have to hold it until you get home.

parijataka

Country flag
Not enough toilets in the airport, an older one perhaps ? The lady had newspaper on hand and perhaps the toddler as is wont with small children could'nt hold it.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I can only speak for Canada. It is decided by local municipal corporation. It is legal in some parts of Canada ad not allowed in other cities. We are off the topic.

satish007

I can only speak for Canada. It is decided by local municipal corporation. It is legal in some parts of Canada ad not allowed in other cities. We are off the topic.
no, we are not, Ray love china so much so that he care about her everything, China copy everthing from the West, Canada even don't allow people Sun drying cloths hence baby butts should be banned in China.
BTW, few Chinese have guts to discuss this topic because nobody able to debate before Indian who even ban kissing in the stree and even want to send beef eater to hell.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
no, we are not, Ray love china so much so that he care about her everything, China copy everthing from the West, Canada even don't allow people Sun drying cloths hence baby butts should be banned in China.
BTW, few Chinese have guts to discuss this topic because nobody able to debate before Indian who even ban kissing in the stree and even want to send beef eater to hell.
In a hurry so telegraphic language.

Ray love truth and that is about all!

China great. But must know all. Not only good things.

Must know how people live and habits.

So not find things funny!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The difference is you fire off the emotional rants which are not backed by facts and I stated what is the reality in Canada.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The fact is China is not as developed as it is advertised by CCP thugs. If it was than they would have given freedom to people to speak their mind.

Agni5

The Han Chinese have given great thundering wonders to the world.

They gave the gunpowder.

And now they have given us the split pants to release the thunder, smoke and smell!

Anywhere and everywhere!

Brother i do agree with you (seriously laughing loud). china people are innovative they are intelligent than Einestein.
If those thunderpants would have available in RED colour, that would have make me crazy and buy it from china store.

jack

In India, it is alot worse, poops all over the place.That's what you get with a huge population of uneducated ,poor people.

boris

Country flag
Maybe you have hit the nail on the head.

The Chinese love their money more than their Mother.

Hence defecating free of charge would be the burning desire and not the national shame that it would cause.

I am not too sure if this would also come in the 100 years of National Shame in the Chinese scheme of things.

Great sanitary habits of the Chinese.

They are ever so 'civilised' or are they environmentalists who want to conserve water?
I was once talking to a Hong Kong Chinese and its worth hearing what they think about their mainland/PRC counterparts. These hygiene habits are always talked about along with their show off nature.

I also remember a personal incident, I once saw an Asian family(2 kids ,mother and father) at a Subway outlet in India, when they were done eating, they jsut wiped their hands and left the trays and all the coverings lying around on the table. I immediately deduced "They have got to be from the PRC, I have yet to see someone from Japan,HK to be so indisciplined".

Another great thing I remember was a thread on some Chinese forum where the topic of discussion was to post pictures of expensive stuff people have. It started from expensive watches to imported cars to lot of land certificates, rather I'll post all those pictures here.

->This is a Coal miners permit.

->This is a man having 150 million USD in his account.

->These are all land ownership certificates.

->Finally this fellow won the discussion by showing an invitation to one of the CPC's most important events.

Last edited:

amoy

alright @boris most of what u observed has been well summed up in "Ugly Chinese" by Bo Yang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia back in 1980's

Aside from his Golden Triangle novel Yiyu, (異域, 1961), Boyang is best known for his non-fiction works on Chinese history (collated and translated into modern colloquial Chinese from historical records in the prison library on Green Island) and The Ugly Chinaman (醜陋的中國人 Chǒulòu de Zhōngguórén, 1985; English translation, with the subtitle ... and the Crisis of Chinese Culture, 1992).
Bo Yang relentlessly anatomizes nouveau riche during Taiwan's economic take-off in 1970s-1980s. However the book mirrors Chinese stereotype worldwide even up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles