Oscar, The Cuckstani sr.Mod got fired due to us !

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
What perfection. You put forward your claim, they put forward their claim after their admin removing every stuff which they think against Pak.

And in this process Indians popularize that forum with full knowledge that it got the profit due to large number of Indians.

And then we have chutiya Indians who say RIP to Paki deaths and happily listen to the abuse on Hindus and India because they are afraid of Ban.
I never got the logic. Why right RIP? Why not simply ignore if you are afraid of ban....Indians on that forum makes me feel disgusted. Especially the cucks who lick Pakistani mods a&&.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
can any one put whole Pakistan on sale? :p

if he is for this much price, Pakistan ki kya kaudi lagaoge?

ebay.jpg

shimshali

i wonder whats with the the obsession in this forum is it the inferiority complex that the streetshitters always have or do they want to just feel good as their forum isnt that successful ??
maybe because the indians are too retarded to understand that their trolling makes the other forum more popular

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
i wonder whats with the the obsession in this forum is it the inferiority complex that the streetshitters always have or do they want to just feel good as their forum isnt that successful ??
maybe because the indians are too retarded to understand that their trolling makes the other forum more popular
Soon time will tell. When we will rip your throats apart. :)

mendosa

we did it folks !

Remember this Guy from Cuckstani thread ?
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/cuckistanis-defending-their-chini-masters.79008/

yes, he got Fired just after i posted that thread with Screenshot of Him badmouthing Indian Members.

Look at the Saultiness in this Retirement Post. :lol:

https://ibb.co/kqdKak

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............. :lol:
I don't understand what happened. An Indian complained that a Paki mod on a Paki forum was not being nice to him so the Paki admin deleted the Paki mod in favor of an Indian person's complaint?

Since when did Pakis become so nice :D

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You can can always check the no. Of members online both on the dfi and your shitty pdf you porky bitch and you will know which forum is more successful.

Degenarate

Country flag
yes time will tell when we will rip your asshole apart keyboard warrior

see i can also abuse ...
It's very difficult to be riled up by your posts though. You need to change your dp if you want desired effect for your online 'abuse', else it looks like a kid's rant.

But overall you're wasting your time here. Allah has chosen you and the other millions of college going educated youths of Pakistan for a very important task - ie ripping the assholes of those who commit blasphemy or even think negatively about Islam. Abusing us simpleton Indians will only stray you from your current objective which is to search for another Mashal Khan. Believe me there are hundreds of Mashal Khans still breathing the pure air of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, walking freely amongst you and yet to be discovered for what they are. Find them and show them no mercy, see to it that they receive the most heinous and brutal death and dont forget to publicly celebrate their death, just like it was done with Mashal.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Indians follow gotra system for marriage s which ensures that there is no relationship between husband and wife unlike porkies who are basically sister fcu***r. And it's scientifically proven that in breeding leads to deformation and retardness..

Centuries of in breeding has led to Porkies becoming retard and this is also true that every retard thinks that the whole world is retard.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
ole le le baby.....Now go back to your mom and be a good little gal. Tell your mummy to apply some burnol on that burnt little butthole of yours :)

itsme

Country flag
How jobless some people on the internet are.

Reactions: Neo

shimshali

LOOOOL you guys can abuse me all you want this just shows how much your assholes are burning
like i said you guys have a severe obsession with the other forum you guys just post these kinds of feel good threads for inferiority complex rather than discussing defense related stuff

Reactions: Neo

shimshali

upload_2017-4-30_6-33-36.jpeg

Hahaha this thread is epic i just love the attention i am getting here loool

rizwan78

Country flag
LOOOOL you guys can abuse me all you want this just shows how much your assholes are burning
like i said you guys have a severe obsession with the other forum you guys just post these kinds of feel good threads for inferiority complex rather than discussing defense related stuff
Check Indian cricket team record at neutral venue.. They love to play at home venue... :laugh:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Check Indian cricket team record at neutral venue.. They love to play at home venue... :laugh:
So would Pakistan if anyone would even come to play in your 'home' Jahil Pakis :rofl:

republic_roi97

Country flag
Damn, too many butthurt oblivious straight from the matrix are coming over here I guess Mr, Neo Nazi Oblivious has started a trend. Time to ignite the "Katuachhap"....... to keep the mosquitos away. :shoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles