Oppression in Balochistan and its struggle for freedom

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Video from Feb 2017 released yesterday by Baloch fighters

Porkis didnt announce these casualties
I wonder how many Porkis the Baloch freedom fighters killed? Two jeeps means 12 army personnel (six each). Not that I'm an Einstein, but that comes to 2X6=12. Take 50% casualties and we can arrive at a plausible figure 6 Porkis sent to hell.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pak has launched huge operation in Mastung Balochistan with 200+ SSG and Attacks choppers to rescue 2 kidnapped Chinese nationals

Neexis

Two of these guys are holding a standard AK 47 and what's that with the third one on the right.
Seems to be an M4 to me, probably from US stocks for afghan army.Oh wait, could it be the one captured from the ssg?:bounce:

mayfair

If the above video is genuine, it seems Napakis don't really pay much heed to road sanitisation and prefer to travel in unmarked vehicles to stave off ambushes.

Prashant Sharma

Between_the_lines
Country flag
If the above video is genuine, it seems Napakis don't really pay much heed to road sanitisation and prefer to travel in unmarked vehicles to stave off ambushes.

It seems to be genuine. On Twitter BLA said they ambushed Pak army on 8 diff places. This was in Turbat.
8 SSGs are said to have died including many other army personnels as well

IMG_20170615_130756.jpg

SanjeevM

Country flag
Is there anyway these freedom fighters in Balauchistan get support from CIA and other agencies to check Pakistan? I believe India should form a group comprising of countries including Russia, Afghanistan, Iran and some central Asia countries and support freedom in Balauchistan and provide support at UN. We should work with Russia to veto any resolution to term Balauchistan freedom fighters as terrorists.

aliyah

Is there anyway these freedom fighters in Balauchistan get support from CIA and other agencies to check Pakistan? I believe India should form a group comprising of countries including Russia, Afghanistan, Iran and some central Asia countries and support freedom in Balauchistan and provide support at UN. We should work with Russia to veto any resolution to term Balauchistan freedom fighters as terrorists.
hahahahahahahahahaa...........R&AW and NDS created it......nothing for CIA. CIA busy peeping oil out of arabs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles