Oppression in Balochistan and its struggle for freedom

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Terrorist Pakistani army is killing innocent balochis.
We should raise Balochistan issue in UN.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

........................................................................................

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
porkistan army is a genocidal maniac army. kashmir, balochistan, bangladesh, everywhere these bastards are killing innocents.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Some of us were asking why Indian govt does do public support of Baloch freedom movement?

Going by Saurav Jha's tweets some weeks back, it seems some groups within Baloch movement are also against Iran. If public support is given to Baloch, we may get into good and bad terrorist paradigm.

Can any one confirm this?

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some of us were asking why Indian govt does do public support of Baloch freedom movement?

Going by Saurav Jha's tweets some weeks back, it seems some groups within Baloch movement are also against Iran. If public support is given to Baloch, we may get into good and bad terrorist paradigm.

can you post tweet??????????????? 30 char

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

Firstly any support for B'stan should be done covertly other than diplomatic support and even then only in reply to when pak tries to do finger pointing in UN and other international bodies ,.....then we should reply giving evidence of the atrocities done by them in Bstan .

secondly in any covert assistance to Bstan freedom orgs, we should make it clear that our support is restricted to operations in pak only and absolutely nowhere else

perhaps the people of Bstan,including the diaspora, can be urged to accept a solution like that of inner and outer mongolia where inner mong remained with prc and outer mong were allowed to separate out of the then Ching dynasty of China and are recognised internationally , including by prcchina as an independent nation .

so the Baloch people should be open to fair negotiation wherein the part that is under Pak , what was the state of Kalat gets absolute independence and in return they will give their word of honour that other parts of bstan eg in iran or Turkmenistan , will continue to be part of those nations and they relinquish any idea of independence for them in return for total independence in the pak part of Bstan

The logic for this idea is that the princely state of kalat was part of the British India Union and when the Brits gave independence it was to the following ;-
1. India
2. Pak ( E & W )
3. The princely state of Kashmir ( which later signed accession to India )
4. The princely state of Kalat - which offered to join India but was refused as its territory was not contiguous with India's and thus was considered "difficult" to defend
5. Princely state ( Kingdom ) of Nepal - continues to be independent
6. Princely state (Kingdom ) of Bhutan - - continues to be independent
7. Princely state of Sikkim - voted to join india
8. A bunch of princely satates - joined india

Number 4 - the state of Kalat thus was independent for about a year , before it was overwhelmed by the army of Pakistan which forcibly drove it into the territory of pakistan

This is a fact that not many people know nor want to know - but basically , that is what happened

........not so with the baloch territory under iran which never was under the Brits and thus obviously was not part of the British deal

as such only the territory of the state of kalat should now be under consideration because by British and international law they were supposed to be independent but were forced into something else

so the other parts of Bstan are NOT involved and therefore India will not participate in ANY of that

@Akask kumar
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel
@jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel@ @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Firstly any support for B'stan should be done covertly other than diplomatic support and even then only in reply to when pak tries to do finger pointing in UN and other international bodies ,.....then we should reply giving evidence of the atrocities done by them in Bstan .

secondly in any covert assistance to Bstan freedom orgs, we should make it clear that our support is restricted to operations in pak only and absolutely nowhere else

perhaps the people of Bstan,including the diaspora, can be urged to accept a solution like that of inner and outer mongolia where inner mong remained with prc and outer mong were allowed to separate out of the then Ching dynasty of China and are recognised internationally , including by prcchina as an independent nation .

so the Baloch people should be open to fair negotiation wherein the part that is under Pak , what was the state of Kalat gets absolute independence and in return they will give their word of honour that other parts of bstan eg in iran or Turkmenistan , will continue to be part of those nations and they relinquish any idea of independence for them in return for total independence in the pak part of Bstan

The logic for this idea is that the princely state of kalat was part of the British India Union and when the Brits gave independence it was to the following ;-
1. India
2. Pak ( E & W )
3. The princely state of Kashmir ( which later signed accession to India )
4. The princely state of Kalat - which offered to join India but was refused as its territory was not contiguous with India's and thus was considered "difficult" to defend
5. Princely state ( Kingdom ) of Nepal - continues to be independent
6. Princely state (Kingdom ) of Bhutan - - continues to be independent
7. Princely state of Sikkim - voted to join india
8. A bunch of princely satates - joined india

Number 4 - the state of Kalat thus was independent for about a year , before it was overwhelmed by the army of Pakistan which forcibly drove it into the territory of pakistan

This is a fact that not many people know nor want to know - but basically , that is what happened

........not so with the baloch territory under iran which never was under the Brits and thus obviously was not part of the British deal

as such only the territory of the state of kalat should now be under consideration because by British and international law they were supposed to be independent but were forced into something else

so the other parts of Bstan are NOT involved and therefore India will not participate in ANY of that

@Akask kumar
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel@ @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
Means Baloochistan is like Tibet i.e. forcefully occupied. Sahi hai 'Chor chor mausere bhai"! (Thieves are cousins) :pound:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The insurgency is traced to 1948 when Jinnah annexed State of Kalat using his military leading to first Baloch revolt. The current one is 5th Baloch revolt started in 2004 and all 5 seems the longest running one.
Pakistan Military already started ops to neutralize all anti Pak elements, so that china can invest there, plus China is giving Pakistan 110 JF17s now more over a momentum can rise against anti Pak activities there now. But due to foreign investments via china, I believe chinese are helping Pakistanis to clear the area
just as @Sambha ka Boss has mentioned the state of the State of Kalat - i am referring to that territory only and not any other claim to territory by Balochis

Regarding the State of Kalat, as @Screambowl has mentioned prcchina is actively helping arm and equip pak miilitary :

i therefopre sincerely fear that the fate of the Belochis may end up like that of Srilanka where with prchina's help all freedom movements were stifled and there is now no minority rights

unless the international community deliberately steps in, with a force to counter that of prchina, the state of kalat will remain under suppression and slowly the rights of the balochis will be brought to nought, to absolute zero

@Akask kumar

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
unless the international community deliberately steps in, with a force to counter that of prchina, the state of kalat will remain under suppression and slowly the rights of the balochis will be brought to nought, to absolute zero
Going by current international politics, Baloch struggle now has a indirect link with SCS. assuming gwadar is the backup for the chinese incase they loose access to SCS. This would mean it would take more than a decade for Baloch struggle to receive required amount of international limelight.

Plausible?

Compersion

Country flag
Before we do anything for Baluchistan we must have Maldives to be part of the republic of india. Be it a union territory if not a fine tuned version for J&K to emulate after its temporary status is evolved and changed. The essence and value of the election commission of india along with constitution of india and rule of law is sacrosanct and significant.

That way Baluchistan can have a choice and precedent of hope.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Balochistan is not getting proper media attention.
There should be some policy that International media should take serious efforts to cover Balochistan.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Before we do anything for Baluchistan we must have Maldives to be part of the republic of india. Be it a union territory if not a fine tuned version for J&K to emulate after its temporary status is evolved and changed. The essence and value of the election commission of india along with constitution of india and rule of law is sacrosanct and significant.
That way Baluchistan can have a choice and precedent of hope.
good one ...nice idea !

Balochistan is not getting proper media attention.
There should be some policy that International media should take serious efforts to cover Balochistan.
Absolutely !

Going by current international politics, Baloch struggle now has a indirect link with SCS. assuming gwadar is the backup for the chinese incase they loose access to SCS. This would mean it would take more than a decade for Baloch struggle to receive required amount of international limelight. Plausible?
let me rephrase a portion of what i think you are saying

namely that with the whole world's focus on the events in the all-important SCS region , the world will have little time and attention for the Baloch cause ?

unfortunately , i think you are right

the only thing such a realisation can have positive implications, is if the Baluch leadership can realise that and act NOW ! to grab media attention

what they have to do for that , i do not know

they have left it for too long and with a tiny population of only 4 million or so , and poorly armed i think they are a lost cause ...i think their fate is similar to that of tibet

believe me i am terribly sorry to have written that, but i do not believe in deceiving myself ....this is one of those (rare ) occasions when i hope i am wrong but really i dont think i am

i feel that Sindhi independence is a much better prospect and the MQM cum Karachi independence is a much more reliable prospect as well .... and if goi takes up those two causes with helping Balochis as a side-show , then that will be worthwhile....it will be a very potent birthday gift to the lovely partitioned higher than himalayas neighbour

but not just Baloch cause alone, ..... that might be a losing play

@Akask kumar

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
good one ...nice idea !

let me rephrase a portion of what i think you are saying

namely that with the whole world's focus on the events in the all-important SCS region , the world will hve little time and attention for the Baloch cause ?

unfortunately , i think you are right

the only thing such a realisation can have positive implications, is if the Baluch leadership can realise that and act NOW ! to grab media attention

what they have to do for that , i do not know

they have left it for too long and with a tiny population of only 4 million or so , and poorly armed i think they are a lost cause ...i think their fate is similar to that of tibet

believe me i am terribly sorry to have written that, but i do not believe in deceiving myself

i feel that Sindhi independence is a much better prospect and the MQM cum Karachi independence is a much more reliable prospect as well .... and if goi takes up those two causes with helping Balochis as a side-show , then that will be worthwhile

but not just Baloch cause alone, ..... that might be a losing play

@Akask kumar
Slightly different, international powers don't take a stand unless there is a economic or strategic value in such a move. Right now Baloch movement has no global implications. Global implications in that region can only occur incase Gwadar needs to be blocked or someone else wants to seize control of Gwadar.

So there is a narrow set piece of conditions that would elevate the status of Baloch movement to get international attention.

Basically what I am saying Baloch fighters are on their own for atleast another decade.

manutdfan

Pakistan is ripe for the taking. It's a joke of a nation built on hate towards a particular religion. Hatred can only take you so far. Let me list all the internal strife in Pakistan in no particular order-
  1. First is obviously Balochistan
  2. Is the Sindhudesh movement that has been going on since the 1950s
  3. The sectarian clashes in Karachi which is basically a by-product of the Sindhudesh movement. It's basically a three way power struggle between the Sindhis, Mohajirs and Pashtuns. Karachi being Pakistan's Mumbai is the juiciest target of them all.
  4. The Saraiki or Multani struggle in South Punjab
  5. The struggle of the ethnic and fiercely independent tribes (mainly those of Pashtun origin) of FATA, Waziristan and NWFP
  6. The Shias who are a majority in Gilgit and Baltistan are at loggerheads with the Sunni majority Punjabis. Mind you the Shia-Sunni hatred is much deeper than the Hindu-Muslim divide. Just google anti-Shia sectarianism you'll be surprised at why they haven't hit back yet. And Shias constitute 20% of its total population.
  7. Last but not the least Azad Kashmir or PoK. Now I see a lot of Indian Kashmiris justifying violence on the pretext of the rigged elections that took place in 1987 in J&K. Well if that's the case then rigged elections have been going on in PoK since 1947. The same sentiments can be manipulated there too.
Anyways, so you can see that almost all provinces of Pakistan have very strong regional identities and if carefully exploited, religious differences too; that have only become stronger which the deteriorating situation there over the last 2 decades.

Now India's economy is 10 times bigger than that of Pakistan. And our GDP is doubling every 5 years just like real estate. During the Cold War Pakistan used to get the shiniest toys from the Americans and hence had a qualitative edge over us in technological terms only. But that is no longer the case. Now we have the economic might as well a huge qualitative and quantitative edge over them in military terms. I don't see why India shouldn't encourage a proxy war in Pakistan.

The only difference should be that no training camps be set-up on our soil and no Wahabism style brainwashing take place. Else we'll turn just like them into fanatics who are obsessed with us 24/7. Financial aid, tactical info and media support highlighting the grave human rights violations in today's social media age should be enough. Pakistan is already a powder keg, this should be enough to blow it apart from the inside. I don't want Pakistan to break up I just want them to keep bleeding till eternity, the same way they tried to do to us in Kashmir in 1947, in NE from the 1950s, in Punjab in the 1980s and then in Kashmir again from the 1990s.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ISI officer killed during operation..
not sure was it an accident or something else.

sorcerer

Country flag
Baluchistan Nationalists Held Demonstration Against Pakistan In Berlin

Free Baluchistan Movement: “We should organise ourselves in Europe and inform the world about Baluchistan’s illegal occupation and the human rights violations that followed the occupation,” a pro-freedom Baloch leader said
The Free Baluchistan Movement (FBM) long march reached German capital Berlin on Thursday evening and held a protest demonstration outside the German parliament on Friday. The Baloch activists’ long march kicked off from Germany’s Dusseldorf city on 16 July, 2016 after the pro-freedom Baloch leader Hyrbyair Marri had announced an international awareness campaign on 9 July, from the platform of Free Baluchistan Movement. Nearly a dozen pro-liberation Baloch activists took part in the long march and walked for 20 Days to reach Berlin.
The marchers held protest demonstrations and distributed leaflets in different German cities on their way. It is the first ever long march in Europe that Baloch activists have organised and the response of people has been very supportive and appreciative. People in Baluchistan have also showed their support to the long march by wall chalking in support of Free Baluchistan Movement.
On Friday, outside the German parliament, participants in the demonstration strongly condemned the Pakistani state for their genocide policies and human rights violations against the Baloch people. They said that Pakistan was a terrorist state and was violating international human rights laws. They urged the UN and other international human rights organisation to take notice of Pakistan state atrocities in Baluchistan. The speakers also charged that Pakistan was involved in promoting religious extremism in the region and around the world. They held Pakistan responsible for religious terrorism in Afghanistan, Baluchistan, India and in Western countries.
A message of pro-freedom Baloch leader Hyrbyair Marri was also read out during the demonstration. Mr. Marri in his message has congratulated the Baloch activists in Germany for the successful long march. “You have shown your true dedication to the Baloch national struggle, and represent the genuine aspiration of the Baloch nation.”
He said that it would have been impossible to organise such a march from one city of Baluchistan to another because Pakistan has turned Baluchistan into a military garrison where a native Baluchistani will be stopped and searched several times before reaching from one town to another. Whereas in Europe and other Western democratic countries people have freedom to exercise their right to freedom of speech and peaceful demonstration.
“We should organise ourselves in Europe and inform the world about Baluchistan’s illegal occupation and the human rights violations that followed the occupation,” Mr. Marri said.
Addressing Baloch Diaspora activists, Hyrbyair Marri said, “Today, there are hundreds of Baloch who are forced to live in exile because of on-going human rights violations by Pakistan. We can and should be the voice of our people on the ground, and expose the Pakistani state barbarism in Baluchistan. Pakistan conducted four major military operations against the Baloch national liberation struggle – since 27 March, 1948 when it forcibly and illegally occupied our sovereign country – Baluchistan.”
Mr. Marri said that the Baloch nation has sacrificed much for the freedom of Baluchistan, but the occupying state of Pakistan are trying to suppress the Baloch voices so that the world doesn’t know about the Baloch national struggle.
“Each one of us now have to be the voice of our downtrodden people, and act as the ambassadors of Baluchistan. The previous four military attacks on Baluchistan, and the countless number of people disappeared, killed and expelled from their home almost went unnoticed because there was no one to speak for the Baloch nation on an international level,” he added.
The Baloch leader said, “Currently, Pakistan is engaged in its fifth attempt to destroy the Baloch freedom struggle, but the present phase of the Baloch liberation struggle is better organised and more widespread, that’s why our enemy – Pakistan – is carrying out increased brutal military operations and attacks against innocent Baloch civilians, it is because they can see their defeat and the success of Baloch struggle. The enforced-disappearances, extra-judicial killing, indiscriminate bombing of Baloch villages and targeted killing of the most conscientious and educated youth in Baluchistan are signs of weakness and frustration of the enemy state – Pakistan.”
Mr. Marri in his message thanked the Afghan and Indian people and their social media activists for supporting the Baloch freedom movement. He also reiterated his previous point that the Afghan and Indian governments, and all other free nations should include Baluchistan in their foreign policy decision making, and support the Baloch national liberation struggle politically, morally and diplomatically at all forums.
Other speakers included Mahgonag Baluch, Rohail Marri son of late Balach Marri, Beebagr Baloch, Abdul Wajid Baloch, Dr. ShahzavarKarimzadi Baloch, Mohammad Azam aka Azum Noor Baloch, German activist Claudia Heidelberg and Nobat Marri who read the message of Hyrbyair Marri.
Source>>

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Baluchistan Nationalists Held Demonstration Against Pakistan In Berlin

Free Baluchistan Movement: “We should organise ourselves in Europe and inform the world about Baluchistan’s illegal occupation and the human rights violations that followed the occupation,” a pro-freedom Baloch leader said
The Free Baluchistan Movement (FBM) long march reached German capital Berlin on Thursday evening and held a protest demonstration outside the German parliament on Friday. The Baloch activists’ long march kicked off from Germany’s Dusseldorf city on 16 July, 2016 after the pro-freedom Baloch leader Hyrbyair Marri had announced an international awareness campaign on 9 July, from the platform of Free Baluchistan Movement. Nearly a dozen pro-liberation Baloch activists took part in the long march and walked for 20 Days to reach Berlin.
The marchers held protest demonstrations and distributed leaflets in different German cities on their way. It is the first ever long march in Europe that Baloch activists have organised and the response of people has been very supportive and appreciative. People in Baluchistan have also showed their support to the long march by wall chalking in support of Free Baluchistan Movement.
On Friday, outside the German parliament, participants in the demonstration strongly condemned the Pakistani state for their genocide policies and human rights violations against the Baloch people. They said that Pakistan was a terrorist state and was violating international human rights laws. They urged the UN and other international human rights organisation to take notice of Pakistan state atrocities in Baluchistan. The speakers also charged that Pakistan was involved in promoting religious extremism in the region and around the world. They held Pakistan responsible for religious terrorism in Afghanistan, Baluchistan, India and in Western countries.
A message of pro-freedom Baloch leader Hyrbyair Marri was also read out during the demonstration. Mr. Marri in his message has congratulated the Baloch activists in Germany for the successful long march. “You have shown your true dedication to the Baloch national struggle, and represent the genuine aspiration of the Baloch nation.”
He said that it would have been impossible to organise such a march from one city of Baluchistan to another because Pakistan has turned Baluchistan into a military garrison where a native Baluchistani will be stopped and searched several times before reaching from one town to another. Whereas in Europe and other Western democratic countries people have freedom to exercise their right to freedom of speech and peaceful demonstration.
“We should organise ourselves in Europe and inform the world about Baluchistan’s illegal occupation and the human rights violations that followed the occupation,” Mr. Marri said.
Addressing Baloch Diaspora activists, Hyrbyair Marri said, “Today, there are hundreds of Baloch who are forced to live in exile because of on-going human rights violations by Pakistan. We can and should be the voice of our people on the ground, and expose the Pakistani state barbarism in Baluchistan. Pakistan conducted four major military operations against the Baloch national liberation struggle – since 27 March, 1948 when it forcibly and illegally occupied our sovereign country – Baluchistan.”
Mr. Marri said that the Baloch nation has sacrificed much for the freedom of Baluchistan, but the occupying state of Pakistan are trying to suppress the Baloch voices so that the world doesn’t know about the Baloch national struggle.
“Each one of us now have to be the voice of our downtrodden people, and act as the ambassadors of Baluchistan. The previous four military attacks on Baluchistan, and the countless number of people disappeared, killed and expelled from their home almost went unnoticed because there was no one to speak for the Baloch nation on an international level,” he added.
The Baloch leader said, “Currently, Pakistan is engaged in its fifth attempt to destroy the Baloch freedom struggle, but the present phase of the Baloch liberation struggle is better organised and more widespread, that’s why our enemy – Pakistan – is carrying out increased brutal military operations and attacks against innocent Baloch civilians, it is because they can see their defeat and the success of Baloch struggle. The enforced-disappearances, extra-judicial killing, indiscriminate bombing of Baloch villages and targeted killing of the most conscientious and educated youth in Baluchistan are signs of weakness and frustration of the enemy state – Pakistan.”
Mr. Marri in his message thanked the Afghan and Indian people and their social media activists for supporting the Baloch freedom movement. He also reiterated his previous point that the Afghan and Indian governments, and all other free nations should include Baluchistan in their foreign policy decision making, and support the Baloch national liberation struggle politically, morally and diplomatically at all forums.
Other speakers included Mahgonag Baluch, Rohail Marri son of late Balach Marri, Beebagr Baloch, Abdul Wajid Baloch, Dr. ShahzavarKarimzadi Baloch, Mohammad Azam aka Azum Noor Baloch, German activist Claudia Heidelberg and Nobat Marri who read the message of Hyrbyair Marri.
Source>>
Hey... that map was created by me and I posted it in DFI about 2 years ago.

Why have indiandefensenews.in using their name on it??? :dude:

http://live.indiatimes.com/ Arnab screwing Pakistanis live.
Today Paki panelist were extremely nervous and baffled since they never thought India would start Baloch and PoK issues officially.

ISI officer killed during operation..
not sure was it an accident or something else.
Can you expect that Pakis would admit that some BLA Freedom Fighter encountered ISI officer like a Dog on the street?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles