Operation Dark Pheniox

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 9 Face to face with the dragon

Within just hours of the attack China was at it again blaming India for the NDS was involved in the attacks

The tempo of rhetoric had the same Intensity as the Doklam Incident in 2017

But this time it was really different the Border was near Hot from the Chinese side Troops of the PLA had mobilized Just as the CIDS had said

Paramjit thought he swiped the screen to bring up the Indian Orbat for the current standoff that was provided by the CIDS under the units ready for Operation Falcon II

Indian forces in the sector were

INDIAN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE (NORTH-WEST)

III MOUNTAIN CORPS (AIR MOBILE)

III CORPS

1st COMBAT AIR WING (DASSUALT IMCALE-H/AMCA)

3RD AIR CONTROL WING (A-50)

4th Air lift wing (C-72J Spartan)

2ND Air refueling wing (A380 MTTR)

3rd CBG

2ND EXPEDITIONARY Combat brigade

2ND ARMORED COMBAT ELEMENT

2nd ARTILLERY Combat element

2nd Expeditionary Combat Support element

2nd Expeditionary Combat DEPLOYMENT ELEMENT

INDIAN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE CYBER WARFARE GROUP II

INDIAN EXPEDITIONARY SPACE CONTROL GROUP II

INDIAN EXPEDITIONARY CARTOGRAPHIC SUPPORT UNIT II

Paramjit Logged off the system a Happy and contented man and gave a call to sharanya Deshpande the Indian Foreign minster

And spoke for a good half an hour

A then the FM was sent on an emergency mission to drum up support for India’s cause

In a brake of protocol the PM of India Personally met with the Chinese Ambassador and explained India’s Position on the attack and a promise to help with all possible measures to expedite the capture of the persons responsible for this dastardly attack

But as a backup he authorized the deployment of the INDIAN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE under Operation Eastern wall

Paramjit was a strong believer in the saying of the Great US president Teddy Roosevelt who had said “a country should talk softly and always carry a big stick “

Thinking of this he arranged for a meeting with the Chinese President in Dubai

The meeting was set in Dubai as the Chinese didn’t believe any other venue to be neutral

Which sounded funny to the Indians but subtlety showed the Dragon was really weak?

Before his departure Paramjit called Up Amal and told her “to stair up Tibet “

Paramjit and Chairman Lee Mao met at the Iconic palm Atlantis in Dubai all the media bites were given out as usual with the Indian PM “sincerely Hoping to break the Ice “ what he really wanted to say was t Hoping to brake that idiots neck

But soon as the media glitz and glamour and fake smiles were over Paramjit took on his No nonsenses Attitude but kept his word to sweet

“Your Excellency I would like to extend my deepest condolences to the attack on East Turkistan “

The Chinese on the other hand did not mince any words but kept it civil as well

“Why thank you your Excellency your condolences but we have conclusive proof that the Cochin club was Involved in this ho come on do you think we didn’t know about your small resort at the tip of your country in a place called Cochin am I correct ? “

To this Paramjit responded “ho the Cochin club hmmm don’t you know it is disbanded and besides it was a purely anti-terror setup and besides the current standoff shall not help anyone don’t you think?”

Paramjit continued the same can’t be said about Room 381 can it we are well aware of your support for Anti Indian forces

To which Lee Mao responded: what is wrong in that after all you are supporting the Tibetans haven’t you so we support the Pakistanis and people occupied for India hahahahahahahah

Pramjit was now Livid but there was no Indication of the same on his face as he retired for the day the dammed pace conference would last another todays gods be dammed

Even as the Indo Chinese Shadow boxing continued

Back in Delhi Amal was up to her usual antics she was on contact with Head of the Havens café team and by the end of the day then had negotiated the nitty gratis of what Amal called the TIAP (Tibetan Independence Action plan )

Back in Dubai Lee Mao was livid at the Indian PM and spoke to his Secretary in the comfort of his room which undenounced to him was bugged by operatives of the Fifth Chief Directorate

Amal siting in her “Music room “listened in”

As the Chinese President “spoke”

“Dam these Indians when did they grow a pair may be a few billions in the name of investment would get me off the tight spot what do you thin Ran MI Ling?

Ran Mi Ling was the Chief “Personal” attaché to the President of China

Back in Delhi this perked up Amal’s ears Ran Mi Ling “ wow this is some serious dirt you horny bastard I will rip you to shreds smiled Amal and continued to listen then she had a brain wave why not see it as Amal saw some of the “Action” that was taking place she was so shocked that she just went ahead and silently hit record after which she deactivate the Bugs

She swiped the screen and placed a VOIP call to the PM of India

Who quickie picked up the Phone and spoke “yes huntress what’s the matter?

Amal: I have sent you a video did you see it?

PM: no wait a sec

PM: holy crap is it true

Amal: yes it is

PM: I have an Idea Leak this to the Tibetans and the CIA they will have real fun with this

Amal: ok over and out

The next day the two leaders met and the Chinese was at their arrogant best

But paramjit played cool as if there was no issues between them the President was about to walk out of the conference when pramjit motioned the president to come to him and Motioned all the civil servants in the room to move out

Lee Mao reached the PM’s said when he saw the Video of him banging his Privet attaché to Kingdom come playing on the Indian PM’s Mobile

Looking at the stunned face of the President paramjit spoke “my you have been a naughty boy Mr President now do you want the entire world to see this ? I must say you have a lot of stamina President don’t you worry this will be our little secret but I need a favour and Pointed to the paper in front of him

Lee Mao red what was in front of Him it said “ the governments of Both India and china in the pursuit of peace and friend ship and with deep understanding of one another concerns here by pledge to work towards the resolution of the current standoff between India and china on the Macmohan Line each other

China also agrees to open discussions on the Handing over of the Shagkam valley and the Aksi Chin areas to India

On the International front

Both India and china both realize that fighting in Afghanistan has global consequences and decide to mutually withdraw their forces from Afghanistan.

After reading this Draft the Indian PM said in a case of classic blackmail

“your excellency if you have to sign this or I will press the Button and this video will go out in to the vastness of cyberspace and do you know that we have similar dirt of the whole of the communist party of China on the last bit Pramjit bluffed but he did have dirt of the PLA and its sister services as well

Lee Mao capitulated and signed the document what became known as the Dubai declaration was taken by many analyst as a strategic India Diplomatic victory and a Chinese failure Lee Mao returned the to china a defeated man following this defeat

Lee Mao Lost the elections to the Peoples chamber and was forced out of the Party Lee Mao was “ investigated” on corruption charges and found “ Guilty” by the People’s court and sentenced to death by firing squad

For India the diplomatic victory not only boosted the credentials of Indian state internationally and domestically and Pramjit was hailed as statesman par excellence and even of International stature

But Paramjit knew that this treaty was as strong as the Ribbentrop- Molotov Treaty and that it bought India just time and India would have to finally fight the dragon

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 10.Operation Kabul express

The Indian Ambassador Ms Roma D’Souza to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan

Was a happy and contented lady her visit to the Afghan presidents place was as warm as ever

And over all it was a productive visit and she had stuck to her brief

And remediated the Indo afghan treaty of friendship to a much more balanced treaty without compromising the intrest of India in any form

The impression of India had always been good as the Indians always looked after and cared for the sensitives of the afghan population

But now with Afghanistan relatively stable and unified and with the writ of the state permeating from the Panhandle in the extreme north to Khandhar in the extreme south

As India handed over control of the security of the country one province at a time

Operation Lunar Hunter was gradually wound up and integrated in to Operation Kabul express

Operation Kabul Express envisioned the complete withdrawal of heavy combat units from Afghanistan

But the Afghans had asked the Indians to station a corps sized force in Afghanistan

To this end the Indians agreed to station the III MOUNTAIN CORPS (AIR MOBILE) with it taking on the name Indian Army Training Team in Afghanistan

It also had its own air wing also renamed the IAFTTA

1st COMBAT AIR WING (DASSUALT Rafael -H/AMCA)

3rd AIR CONTROL WING (A-50)

4th Air lift wing (C-72J Spartan)

2nd Air refueling wing (A380 MTTR)

Together they were known as Indian Forces Afghanistan

Apart from this India was granted by Afghanistan the title of the most favored nation

India on the other hand increased the FDI to Afghanistan

Slowly the Indian presence in Afghanistan came down

It was a bitter sweet experience for May fair he had the UN glamourous task of winding down

He had come to love this country like his own but he had made peace with leaving it behind for now his love had left and she beckoned from back home

But what made it made it sad for the aged solider was the void left by his “sister” hecta her death had hurt him bad as he though back to the last time he had spoken to her

Quite unlike her she had conveyed her thoughts in a poem to him

“It's time to go

I have not much time

Much to say

Yet not much time

I bid adieu my friend

As i leave for a

Destination unknown

I hear a voice

Calling to come

The clutter of hooves

On the stones

Impatient

To take me

So then

My trusted friend

I bid you so long

Remember me

As i shall you

For ever more

When he had asked her what made her change she had laughed it off and said she had gone cuckoo for a bit that’s all

But now when he heard the poem he understood that she had let him know that she had not much time left

But then that is the only life a solider can look forward too as he was lost in this thought His second in command major Jenny Jarvis Skinner came marching in

And passed a sharp salute which Mayfair acknowledged

As the door was closed jenny dropped the formalities and spoke

“Uncle you thought about Jaslene Aunty again have you?

She would be pissed as fuck for hurting over her so much you now that don’t you?”

“ to which the veteran spoke “ ya I know but I just can’t accept that she is dead dear worst still I can’t bear the thought of meeting Maddy I have heard that he has turned into a freeing workaholic the Poor chap will burn himself to ash”

To which jenny replied “there is nothing we can do right? But at least we got that bastard's head right “

At which point Mayfair remembered the Operation that had bragged that Pig head

Named Operation Hesta’s revenge

The major general was the Highest Indian officer on the team Indian forces had made excellent use of the modified AV – 22’s of the 120th Air commando Squadron penetrating east Turkistan airspace at tree top level it was a moonless night intel had pointed that the UJCI base camp was located just 3 miles from the current position

As the AV 22’s pulled up to 1000 ft. and became “visible” the crack team from the Morrigan company of the Brigade had jumped from the rear facing ramps when

When they had stormed the place the “Amir” was “playing with his “girls” but Mayfair just commanded everyone to be killed it was a bloodbath and the episode would be called just the “mascara “ what was even more disturbing was the fact that Mayfair had bought the soles head home preserved in a jar of Military Rum which was fed to the dogs in front of captured terrorist and the Afghans

As he thought about the results he smiled at which point Jenny barged again do not go back to being valid gain uncle please anyway uncle I need your signature to confirm wind down of Operations

And with a stroke of the pen the Indian combat presence in Afghanistan came to a close

But many a love stories had bloomed one that had become legendry was the one between Captain Ranjith Acharya of the 9th madras and a girl named Rani Lal Nagpal but this was not the only one many young Indian officers had married Afghan girls and now they looked up to Mayfair to take them home

After consultations with his old friend in the PMO he greenlighted a secondary mission called Ghandhar intrapresta express what started off as an war bride relocation program had eve loved as a massive relocation of the afghan Hindu and Sikh populations to India with the Sikhs settling in western Punjab frontier and the Afghanistan Hindu Population settling near the Punjab Kashmir frontier

Over all the Indian stabilization operations in afghan was accepted as a roaring success and was pointed out as a “how to do” operation

But it became a common saying in Afghanistan that you cannot trust anyone but an Indian

After Indian withdrawal under Operation Kabul express from Afghanistan india stepped up its intel network all across the globe with a special focus on the former Russian republics in central sais and eastern Europe

But to further the west another transformation was about to take place and the Huntress would have a place to play along with a certain military intelligence major

vayuu1

Country flag
Excellent brother

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 11 Operation frozen fire

It was 3 months scinces the successful withdrawal of Indian “Combat Forces “from the Afghan theater as Amal “Huntress” Singh Tomar sat thinking in hecta seat her assistant walked in a silently handed her a brief

It was named Operation Sherlock which was started as part of the Project GIA or General Intelligence Augmentation program Operation Sherlock was the was the sub program that kept an eye on Europe in general and Russia in particle

Amal opened the file and started to read the content

“Witness lot of military movement on the NATO countries while Russia had deployed most of its forces in the Crimean peninsula and the north Caucasus

Russian frontier subject Republics under treat of cessions from federation

Russian federation imminent to Implosion

Fearing nuke delivery systems would fall in wrong hands scientist unable

Amal didn’t have the stomach to read any futher and decided to call in the CCS

All of the members of the council were assembled by the time Amal barged in the Door

Which the PM found quite funny along with the rest of the members

But an hour later when Amal had “published” the facts all of them were dammm serious

And paramjit had to break the ice like always this time he didn’t care for the Formalities

He said “what is your call Huntress?”

To which Amal responded

“Because we fear that the Russian federation is on the verge of collapse yet again we suggest that we infiltrate Russia before its disintegration and take the Top 12”

That just blew the lids of everyone in the room and everyone just stared at Amal it was really making her uncomfortable when paramjit motioned her to continue

But not before she noticed Aditya and the Chief Joint Military Intelligence Command Air Marshal Subhas Chatterjee Bose laughing like kids in the candy store

She smiled back at them too

And continued

“Sir this Operation will be known as Frozen Fire here is the Orbat for the Ops

Joint Military Intelligence Command special service.

Group I: Foreign Operations

NISI special operations Group

In three weeks’ time Operation Frozen fire was green light

Captain Ashwin “ashdoc” Rajput drown his Volga s1 down the main street of Petrograd he and his team of Highly trained operatives were fluent in Russian

Actual the captain was attached to the Indian consulate in Petrograd

It was a chaotic time in Russia as a part of the JMICOM’s operations squad in Russia

Ashwin went by his code name Ashdoc he had a list of the top 12 geeks as he had called him he looked at the List it contained the who’s who of the Russian military Industrial complex

It was after intense negotiations that the this pick up was arranged

Along with that Operation Frozen Fire would also entitle the Final Evac of all Indian “staff” from the country

They met at the Petrograd palace

It was a hard job the FSB also had started to fracture but Ashwin could still call in some favour from his old friends in the FSB as he drew to the Final LZ he rembered a time when India saw Russia not with fear and trepidation as they did now but with respect and Love

But how do times change he thought as he drew in to the lavish parking of the palace
as he made his way to the foray of the palace he was met with the 12 scantiest

They were ready with the big bags to go to India their Families had been moved to India under an equally secretive operation

But still he didn’t trust the FSB they could pull a fast one on Him so he prepared a question

“What was the time before the crowning of alike I known as

All of them said the correct answer the time of great troubles

After which all were placed in the car the instructions were correct and precise

If anyone tries something funny just shoot them

They reached the disused but friendly air base of Petrograd north

Waiting for them there was Col Maria “Balalaika “kilo and her deputy Sergey “akula” Romanov

And their flight the Red 125 A tu-126 wide body jet

It was 4:00 am and the estimated time of the flight was 12 hrs. With a stop at HKI Kabul

The flight took off at 4:00am and landed at New Delhi International at 4:00 pm IST and the Russian scientist was taken to the NSIS headquarters in Delhi in the mean while both Col Maria “Balalaika “ kimlov and her deputy Sergey “akula” Romanov was taken in by the Joint Military Intelligence Command for some “ one on one talks “ but as the scantiest were being debriefed no one could have prepared the Indians for the Pandora’s box that they were going to open

mayfair

I am not sure about the collapse of Russian federation here. Did I miss some background events?

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 12.Pandora’s Box

The debriefing of the Russian scientist continued for another 6 days straight

During interrogation of the captured Russian scientists, claimed that they had made a hypersonic glide vehicle which could maneuver and deceive radar and ABM systems

The machine was last reported to be missing the word missing set off alarms in the Indian establishment

There were a number of possibilities as to who could have taken the said Design

It was finally conquered that it was the USA and the case was closed

Publicly at least but case was kept open on express orders of the PMO

In the mean while the Captured Russian know How was incorporated in to the Indian Military know how boosting the lethality of Indian weapons

At the JMIC HQ Captain Ashwin “ashdoc” Rajput was part of the crack team constituted by the PMO to crack to track down the missing HGV

Called cell 89 Ashwin logged on to the system and thought about how to track the HGV’s as he thought about it he hit a brainwave

he was Tango 0 cleared operative and according to which he could access the dark web or go dark as it was known in the trade

After obtaining the nesscery clearances from the service he was allowed to go dark

Ashwin opened the IDWSS (Indian Deep Web Search System) portal

And entered his credentials

Username Ashdoc09

Branch JMIC

Tag No 12012

Password: ***********

As he finished entering his credential he was off the Indian Intelligence Grid Servers

He clicked the Chankaya Deep Web Browser or known as CDWB 1.3.6

It was modeled on the Microsoft Cliffhanger web browser

He searched the term HGV for sale now many a guy would think why someone would type in a search algorithm as such but then this is the Dark web and you can get anything here

After of a solid two hours of searching Ashwin was above to finish his “Dive”

When he tried the search one more time that led him to a link called Advancesyssales.jp/ 85123.5455.0565/HGV_for_sale_901th RRFR

He clicked that and saw the device he quickly swilled his chair and dialed to the head of the Joint Integration Team

Col Jaspreet Hammer Head Singh and ask him to bring in the head of the Russian team to his room

In the meantime he shifted the saved image to his “Normal” Computer

Within minutes Dr Ivana Sharapova was standing in front of him a trained Designer with an impressive resume to boot

She knew India well she had worked as a junior designer on the Bhramos Block IV and was attached with the Russian embassy in India as a scientific attaché

But now things had changed

Ashwin asked the Russian: Dr is this the HGV you guys had designed is it?

Ivana: yes kapitan this is the one where is she now?

Ashwin: that is classified Dr

Ivana: well we developed it so she is our baby

Ashwin : well all I can tell you is that your baby is lost at sea and some bad sharks are behind it once again thank you for your conformation Dr

Ashwin: how do you launch this stuff?

Ivana: it needs a very powerful launcher. Somewhere in the class of the latest S800 TLSAMS

Before Ivana could utter a word of protest she was duly escorted out of the Room

Ashwin once again went dark only to find that the HSGV had been bought by an Astana based Company called Karakoram aerospace systems Loc

He quickly dialed the special line to the commander Indian Forces Afghanistan

Major Jenny OC in C Indian Forces Afghanistan took the call

Ashwin: hey jenny I wanted to ask you something quick

Jenny: hey Ash ya shoot

Ashwin: do your sources in Astana have any dirt on this company

Jenny: which company

Ashwin: Karakoram aerospace systems Llc

Jenny: hmmmm wait a minute check your mail now

Ashwin: ok got it thanks a bunch jenny I owe you one

Jenny: don’t mention it dear

Ashwin clicked the mail and it was Intel brief from Project clarion the subproject of Project GIA with focus on the central Asian states

Project chorion

Status classified

Type matter: Intel

Status “high “

Sub: Karakoram aerospace systems Llc

Date of Founding: 6.12.2001

Original name on founding: Asian air systems

Description:In 2011 Asian air systems changed its name Karakoram aerospace systems Llc. it initially delt with “small scale “avionics and other support parts

In 2012 the company was taken over by the PAC and retained its name allegedly for the promotion of the JF -17

It was listed on the being and Astana stock exchanges

Project Chiron infiltrated the company in 2017 on the hunch that this was just a front for accession of High end Tech Intelligence by the PRC and the Pakistan

Karakoram aerospace systems Llc has recently started a Special division which deals in what is called “High speeds Propulsion”

And recently showed off a so called In house developed “HSGV “ that looked very similar to the missing Russian design

We did a back track on the system and found that the system was indeed a replica of the same system

But for the past few days the Kazan Falcon as the company calls it has been missing

We have been successful in tracking the system up to the Kazakhstan Border with the PRC

------------- End Transmission -----------------------------

Ashwin spoke on his blue tooth to his Normal computer “YouTube “

The system moved to YouTube in the video search box he voice activated

“Pakistan on Recent Indian military developments latest “

He clicked on the 10th video

The video started with your average Pakistani bullshit and crooning over but at 10:01 in the video the Pakistani least said “ let me assure you that we have enough might to crush the occupiers and my sources confirm that we are in development of a special project and when the anchor pressed him even more

The anayalest said “I am not at liberty to talk to you on tech based parameters but I can say that the project is named Tipu sultan

That’s it said Ashwin he put up a report templet and wrote his findings

Cell 82

Status classified

Type matter: Findings on the Missing Russian HSGV

With imputes from Project GIA assets we have been able to deduce that the BN-789 HSGV that was reported missing from the Test facility 12 in Tartaristan in Russia has been traced to Rub al khaki to the Free Pakistani forces based at the Disused Military base at the Yemeni Saudi frontier the route followed is as follows

Tartaristan to Ankara

Ankara to Tripoli

Tripoli to lux our

Luxor to Saudi border

Front company for the operation Karakoram aerospace systems Llc based in Astana

The route used is an off grid route that is why we are blindsided

But what the Indians didn’t know was that this would haunt them

vayuu1

Country flag
Brilliant bro

vayuu1

Country flag
Bhai update

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 13 The Peacock throne lives

Many say that GCC states are like mirages in the distant desert Horizon who were said that was telling the truth

It was especially true for Syed Ali Siddique who was a known business man of Indian citizenship in Riyadh

He was only 39 years of age and was at the helm of one of the top integrated Transport conglomerates in the gulf the conglumatres clients included the Crandall el Carme of the Oil and gas business and much more by marriage he was also related to the blue blooded set of the GCC known to his friends as al rayiys or the boss for his commanding presence and neck at negotiating any deal to the advantage he was known in the upper echelons of power aswaliu aleahd or the crown prince

Currently in Dubai for the opening of his real estate business in tie up with Emmar it was a hectic day but he was a happy man the deal was a sweet one with al hindi at alearabia Group had purchased 80 % stake in the partnership company with the Emmar Group controlling the Rest of the 20% of the joint venture

But all this was a cover for his really activities he was in actuality the overall Field Head of Indian Intelligence network in the Persian Gulf Region

As he was making his way back to this exclusive villa in the Al Andalusia cluster at the emirates hills development his Samsung S11 Black tie Edition rang he checked the Number it was that of his Boss “Major”shreejith Nair

With a flick of a button he closed the opening to the driver’s compartment

And Rang back both he and Shreejith was alumina of the NDA and were separated by an year Shreejith was of the senior batch both Joined the Indian Army Intelligence corps with Shreejith ricing up the ranks to command the 120th Intelligence Corps and Syed the 2IC of the company they were fast friends and when the Joint Military Intelligence Command was Formed became part of the “startup “ of the outfit this is when Syed was quietly “transferred to the NSIS and Placed under the 2nd special directorate this was a "blank “directorate meaning that this would not be shown on the Official orbat

As he was thinking all this the phone rang once again this time he picked up the call and transferred it to the message app

Syed: hi

Sree: hi da

Syed: was sup man

Sree: got up now???

Syed: no man on the way back home

Syed: any way how is the “team”

Sree: F9

Sree: man ruby wants to meet you

Syed knew Ruby she was the top CIA contact in the gulf her cover was that of a successful businesswomen and a top socialite in the Dubai expat circle

Not only was that she a good friend of his

Syed: who else is there?

Sree: there is ivory, and Abdullah bin nester

Syed wow those two so this something big is it

Sree: so after a long absence the League of Equals convenes

Syed: heheheheheheheh

Syed: let’s meet at my place

Syed today at 8:00 pm any way tomorrow is Friday

Sree: sure

Syed: bye

Syed: tic

Sree: ok

Syed called his sectary and cancelled all the meetings for the day

the day raced ahead and the clock struck 8:00pm in between he spent some time with his wife they were quite close to each other and truly loved each other he had told her “everything” about himself

They both had met over a business meeting and it was love at first sight from then she was with him except when he went on what he called “important conferences”

The clock stuck 8:00 pm the first one to reach the Point was Sree

followed by Ruby ,Ivory, and Abdullah the grouping retired to the privet withdrawing room once there the doors were closed and every one settled down for some shisha and drinks after which the serious discussions started

Ruby and Abdullah started the conversation

Guys the powers that be have directed that a Friendly and more open government be placed in Tehran

It was at this point that Ivory spoke in her Etonian English “yes His majesty’s government also wishes the same

The Indians passed knowing smiles at each other the Anglo-Saxon powers always pay together

Sree asked the Million dollar question “what is in it for India???”

The CIA contact answered this “ well you can get back at the Russians and the Chinese for supporting the Pakistanis and bedsides the Chinese will be rattled at the loses of a source of oil in the gulf “ Abdullah also added “ the GCC governmental panel has also decide to “lower country spific production but Indian specific production will be increased

Syed asked the next important question who is going to take the place of the current Government well question who is going to take the place of the current Government well I am sure you guys have a candidate in your mind am I right ?

To this Ruby said yes sorry we didn’t introduce our friend as the Fab 4 looked on the doors opened and In came two persons one of great busty and command and another as meek as a servant

And Ruby and Ivory welcomed the said persons to the meeting room

As the said person sat down and looked around and acknowledged all the wishes

Syed turned to the rest of the of the gang and asked in a marinade of body gestures who is this

But he ended up making a total baboon of himself which triggered a round of laughter at his expanse but a slight hmmm…. Form ruby bought the gathering back in to business mode

And Ivory took the que and introduced the mysterious persons

Ladies and gentlemen I have the High Honor of introducing to you the Right Honrable Her Imperial Highness Queen Aryana Rez Shah Pavli also know by her imperial name Queen Farah II

Every one stood up and greeted the queen

But all were told to remain seated by the queen and she spoke for the first time that to in her native Tounge

“خانمهاوآقایاناینافتخارمنبرایدیدارباشمااست. منبهشمانمیآیمنهبهعنوانملکهبلکهبهعنوانیکمادرکهخواهانکمکبهنجاتفرزندانخودازحکومتشرورواستبدادیدولتفعلیاست،زیراشماممکناستبهیادداشتهباشیدکهدورهپهلوئیزیرپدربزرگمنبزرگمرحومرضاشاهپهلویایرانیککشورمسالمتآمیزباروابطعالیبینالمللیبود

بهسرخپوستانمیخواهمبگویمسهمماازاشتباهاتدربرخوردباشمااستمنمیدانمکهشماهنوزهمبامابرایحمایتازپاکستانیهادر 70 سالهتلخاست،اماگذشتهازمنبهشماقولمیدهمکهشمایکمتحدجامدداشتهباشیددرایراناینرابهمنقولمیدهملطفااینجالطفالطفابهمنکمککنیدفرزندانمنرانجاتبدهلطفامنازشماخواستهاموقولمیدهمکههرگزفراموشنخواهمشد

Of which the queen’s companion quietly translated to the non-Iranians in the room

“ Ladies and Gentlemen it is my distinct honor to meet you all I come to you not as queen but as a mother who is requesting help to save her children from the evil and tyrannical rule of the present government as you might remember that the Pahlavi era under my great great grandfather the late Rez shah Pahlavi Iran was a peaceful country with an excellent international relations “ then she turned her sea green eyes to the Indians and continued her speech “ to the Indians I would like to say that we have had our share of Mistakes in dealing with you I know that you are still bitter with us for supporting the Pakistanis in the 70’s but that is past I promise you that you will have a solid ally in Iran this I promise please here our please help me save my children please I beg you and I promise it shall be never forgotten “

By the end of this speech by her highness the who room had an urgent need for wipes to wipe away the tears that had gathered in their eyes

It was a bazar sight to behold that the Top intel slushes of their countries people who are supposed to be calm cold and calculated but this day would remembered by all involved but it also reminded them that no matter how many covers they put on they were still humans but as the meeting was over and all left in good faith

History would turn another page the next day the fab 4 +1 met and put together a plan which they called Operation Perseus

Operation Perseus was Operation Ajax on steroids but only this time it didn’t involve the military as an operational component but vast sections of the same was in leagues with the queen

But there was no revolution till now the Natural trigger point for the revolution came when the demonstrations were held by students in the University of therian the starting issue was the increase in tuition and hostel fees soon the protest turned violent and ugly and the Police called in the basic and two young students were killed in the shooting

They were soon taken up as matyers and the capital erupted in protest and violence as a measure of control the government banned the Internet and booted out all foreign media but videos started to be leaked by dar web sites

Soon the relavution started to take hold people no longer saw the Current Iranian flag as the national flag but the Persian lion and sun flag as the flag

The Imperial Salute of Iran became song of defiance things came to ahead when Iranian Troops and other defense personnel joined the protesters in Esfahan The military leadership was increasingly paralyzed by indecision, and rank-and-file soldiers were demoralized like in the 1979 revolution many mutinies broke of the largest of which was by the IRIAF when the 78th TFS armed with Su- MKIR’s revolted and bombed the Mamalis

The crisis futher snow balled when the IRIN as one unit stuck their colors and hoisted the IIN colors and renamed the ships to start with the Initials Imperial Iranian Ships rather than IRIS but all this came to head when the IRGC forces openly clashed with the Army and police forces across the nation and by the week of the revolution all provinces except the NCT was in pro Royalist forces and just like it happened to the previous shah the Supreme leader fled vowing to return

As soon as Iran air Flight 145 took of bound for china Air India Flight AI 1598

Landed at Teheran International Airport Bringing the young queen back to her nation

As she alighted the steps and touched the ground she kissed the ground

After which she met with her Children her people her own people

The media was out to get her but the only sound bite she gave was

زندگیمردمایرانوپادشاهیایراناست which when translated ment long live the Iranian people and the Iranian kingdom

Back in Dubai Syed and the fab four got a gift from the newly invested queen

Back in Iran the new queen set about re arranging the country within months of her arrival a new constitution was drawn up which was one of the most liberal constitutions in the whole Mideast region

And the biggest windfall was for the Fab four respective governments with Indian US UK and KSA companies getting the majority of the Infrastructure contracts

But the Iranian government had a strict condition to the Saudis no religion here please which was accepted by the Saudis after much talk

As for US and UK the defense contracts was a wind fall with LM and BEA systems

Bagging massive purchase and renewal contracts called Operation eastern sun I and II respectively

India too got part of the defense pie as India got a huge order of ships and other infrastructure projects

The queen did not forget the Fab 4 and she arranged a grand ceremony for the Friends of the Iranian glorious revolution

In which the Fab four was invested Knights Order of Zolfaghar and also made 1st class holders of the order of Pahlavi along with been granted honory citizenship of the state of Iran

But the happiness of Iran was the shock of china and Russia as both had lost a valuable ally and strategic Pinch point

But this was just a small part to a greater clash to come in Delhi paramjit knew it and so did his counterparts in Peking and Moscow respectively

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Chapter 13 The Peacock throne lives

Many say that GCC states are like mirages in the distant desert Horizon who were said that was telling the truth

It was especially true for Syed Ali Siddique who was a known business man of Indian citizenship in Riyadh

He was only 39 years of age and was at the helm of one of the top integrated Transport conglomerates in the gulf the conglumatres clients included the Crandall el Carme of the Oil and gas business and much more by marriage he was also related to the blue blooded set of the GCC known to his friends as al rayiys or the boss for his commanding presence and neck at negotiating any deal to the advantage he was known in the upper echelons of power aswaliu aleahd or the crown prince

Currently in Dubai for the opening of his real estate business in tie up with Emmar it was a hectic day but he was a happy man the deal was a sweet one with al hindi at alearabia Group had purchased 80 % stake in the partnership company with the Emmar Group controlling the Rest of the 20% of the joint venture

But all this was a cover for his really activities he was in actuality the overall Field Head of Indian Intelligence network in the Persian Gulf Region

As he was making his way back to this exclusive villa in the Al Andalusia cluster at the emirates hills development his Samsung S11 Black tie Edition rang he checked the Number it was that of his Boss “Major”shreejith Nair

With a flick of a button he closed the opening to the driver’s compartment

And Rang back both he and Shreejith was alumina of the NDA and were separated by an year Shreejith was of the senior batch both Joined the Indian Army Intelligence corps with Shreejith ricing up the ranks to command the 120th Intelligence Corps and Syed the 2IC of the company they were fast friends and when the Joint Military Intelligence Command was Formed became part of the “startup “ of the outfit this is when Syed was quietly “transferred to the NSIS and Placed under the 2nd special directorate this was a "blank “directorate meaning that this would not be shown on the Official orbat

As he was thinking all this the phone rang once again this time he picked up the call and transferred it to the message app

Syed: hi

Sree: hi da

Syed: was sup man

Sree: got up now???

Syed: no man on the way back home

Syed: any way how is the “team”

Sree: F9

Sree: man ruby wants to meet you

Syed knew Ruby she was the top CIA contact in the gulf her cover was that of a successful businesswomen and a top socialite in the Dubai expat circle

Not only was that she a good friend of his

Syed: who else is there?

Sree: there is ivory, and Abdullah bin nester

Syed wow those two so this something big is it

Sree: so after a long absence the League of Equals convenes

Syed: heheheheheheheh

Syed: let’s meet at my place

Syed today at 8:00 pm any way tomorrow is Friday

Sree: sure

Syed: bye

Syed: tic

Sree: ok

Syed called his sectary and cancelled all the meetings for the day

the day raced ahead and the clock struck 8:00pm in between he spent some time with his wife they were quite close to each other and truly loved each other he had told her “everything” about himself

They both had met over a business meeting and it was love at first sight from then she was with him except when he went on what he called “important conferences”

The clock stuck 8:00 pm the first one to reach the Point was Sree

followed by Ruby ,Ivory, and Abdullah the grouping retired to the privet withdrawing room once there the doors were closed and every one settled down for some shisha and drinks after which the serious discussions started

Ruby and Abdullah started the conversation

Guys the powers that be have directed that a Friendly and more open government be placed in Tehran

It was at this point that Ivory spoke in her Etonian English “yes His majesty’s government also wishes the same

The Indians passed knowing smiles at each other the Anglo-Saxon powers always pay together

Sree asked the Million dollar question “what is in it for India???”

The CIA contact answered this “ well you can get back at the Russians and the Chinese for supporting the Pakistanis and bedsides the Chinese will be rattled at the loses of a source of oil in the gulf “ Abdullah also added “ the GCC governmental panel has also decide to “lower country spific production but Indian specific production will be increased

Syed asked the next important question who is going to take the place of the current Government well question who is going to take the place of the current Government well I am sure you guys have a candidate in your mind am I right ?

To this Ruby said yes sorry we didn’t introduce our friend as the Fab 4 looked on the doors opened and In came two persons one of great busty and command and another as meek as a servant

And Ruby and Ivory welcomed the said persons to the meeting room

As the said person sat down and looked around and acknowledged all the wishes

Syed turned to the rest of the of the gang and asked in a marinade of body gestures who is this

But he ended up making a total baboon of himself which triggered a round of laughter at his expanse but a slight hmmm…. Form ruby bought the gathering back in to business mode

And Ivory took the que and introduced the mysterious persons

Ladies and gentlemen I have the High Honor of introducing to you the Right Honrable Her Imperial Highness Queen Aryana Rez Shah Pavli also know by her imperial name Queen Farah II

Every one stood up and greeted the queen

But all were told to remain seated by the queen and she spoke for the first time that to in her native Tounge

“خانمهاوآقایاناینافتخارمنبرایدیدارباشمااست. منبهشمانمیآیمنهبهعنوانملکهبلکهبهعنوانیکمادرکهخواهانکمکبهنجاتفرزندانخودازحکومتشرورواستبدادیدولتفعلیاست،زیراشماممکناستبهیادداشتهباشیدکهدورهپهلوئیزیرپدربزرگمنبزرگمرحومرضاشاهپهلویایرانیککشورمسالمتآمیزباروابطعالیبینالمللیبود

بهسرخپوستانمیخواهمبگویمسهمماازاشتباهاتدربرخوردباشمااستمنمیدانمکهشماهنوزهمبامابرایحمایتازپاکستانیهادر 70 سالهتلخاست،اماگذشتهازمنبهشماقولمیدهمکهشمایکمتحدجامدداشتهباشیددرایراناینرابهمنقولمیدهملطفااینجالطفالطفابهمنکمککنیدفرزندانمنرانجاتبدهلطفامنازشماخواستهاموقولمیدهمکههرگزفراموشنخواهمشد

Of which the queen’s companion quietly translated to the non-Iranians in the room

“ Ladies and Gentlemen it is my distinct honor to meet you all I come to you not as queen but as a mother who is requesting help to save her children from the evil and tyrannical rule of the present government as you might remember that the Pahlavi era under my great great grandfather the late Rez shah Pahlavi Iran was a peaceful country with an excellent international relations “ then she turned her sea green eyes to the Indians and continued her speech “ to the Indians I would like to say that we have had our share of Mistakes in dealing with you I know that you are still bitter with us for supporting the Pakistanis in the 70’s but that is past I promise you that you will have a solid ally in Iran this I promise please here our please help me save my children please I beg you and I promise it shall be never forgotten “

By the end of this speech by her highness the who room had an urgent need for wipes to wipe away the tears that had gathered in their eyes

It was a bazar sight to behold that the Top intel slushes of their countries people who are supposed to be calm cold and calculated but this day would remembered by all involved but it also reminded them that no matter how many covers they put on they were still humans but as the meeting was over and all left in good faith

History would turn another page the next day the fab 4 +1 met and put together a plan which they called Operation Perseus

Operation Perseus was Operation Ajax on steroids but only this time it didn’t involve the military as an operational component but vast sections of the same was in leagues with the queen

But there was no revolution till now the Natural trigger point for the revolution came when the demonstrations were held by students in the University of therian the starting issue was the increase in tuition and hostel fees soon the protest turned violent and ugly and the Police called in the basic and two young students were killed in the shooting

They were soon taken up as matyers and the capital erupted in protest and violence as a measure of control the government banned the Internet and booted out all foreign media but videos started to be leaked by dar web sites

Soon the relavution started to take hold people no longer saw the Current Iranian flag as the national flag but the Persian lion and sun flag as the flag

The Imperial Salute of Iran became song of defiance things came to ahead when Iranian Troops and other defense personnel joined the protesters in Esfahan The military leadership was increasingly paralyzed by indecision, and rank-and-file soldiers were demoralized like in the 1979 revolution many mutinies broke of the largest of which was by the IRIAF when the 78th TFS armed with Su- MKIR’s revolted and bombed the Mamalis

The crisis futher snow balled when the IRIN as one unit stuck their colors and hoisted the IIN colors and renamed the ships to start with the Initials Imperial Iranian Ships rather than IRIS but all this came to head when the IRGC forces openly clashed with the Army and police forces across the nation and by the week of the revolution all provinces except the NCT was in pro Royalist forces and just like it happened to the previous shah the Supreme leader fled vowing to return

As soon as Iran air Flight 145 took of bound for china Air India Flight AI 1598

Landed at Teheran International Airport Bringing the young queen back to her nation

As she alighted the steps and touched the ground she kissed the ground

After which she met with her Children her people her own people

The media was out to get her but the only sound bite she gave was

زندگیمردمایرانوپادشاهیایراناست which when translated ment long live the Iranian people and the Iranian kingdom

Back in Dubai Syed and the fab four got a gift from the newly invested queen

Back in Iran the new queen set about re arranging the country within months of her arrival a new constitution was drawn up which was one of the most liberal constitutions in the whole Mideast region

And the biggest windfall was for the Fab four respective governments with Indian US UK and KSA companies getting the majority of the Infrastructure contracts

But the Iranian government had a strict condition to the Saudis no religion here please which was accepted by the Saudis after much talk

As for US and UK the defense contracts was a wind fall with LM and BEA systems

Bagging massive purchase and renewal contracts called Operation eastern sun I and II respectively

India too got part of the defense pie as India got a huge order of ships and other infrastructure projects

The queen did not forget the Fab 4 and she arranged a grand ceremony for the Friends of the Iranian glorious revolution

In which the Fab four was invested Knights Order of Zolfaghar and also made 1st class holders of the order of Pahlavi along with been granted honory citizenship of the state of Iran

But the happiness of Iran was the shock of china and Russia as both had lost a valuable ally and strategic Pinch point

But this was just a small part to a greater clash to come in Delhi paramjit knew it and so did his counterparts in Peking and Moscow respectively
Perfecto

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Very good keep it up

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 14.An Old foe to a new ally

The relationship between India and USA has not always been rosy it has always been a bit like a Romeo Juliet love story with cold animosity of the parents (governments in this case ) and a love between the people this coldness reached it high during the cold war period but how fast do things change come the late 1990’s India and the US were like long lost brothers meeting thought paramjit he would know as he was a important member in a up and coming Defense Forum called defenceforumindia.com

And he saw the upturn in indo US relations and how a charismatic yet much reviled Prime minster actively courted US favour for India

The Indian Reorientation in to the US orbit started in 2015 when the Russians opened military to military contacts with the then state of Pakistan but what pushed India even futher in to the Eagle’s embrace was the incrsing influence of China in its littoral area and the strengthening of what it saw as the string of pearls doctrine to limit It as a south Asian power

To add to that the Chinese obstructionism in the UN and the NSG had miffed India much so much that she had gone on a buying binge from the US and Russia and strengthened her military links with the US

Though many so called “pundits” of strategy dismissed an Indo – US alliance on the military front nothing short of a pipe dream but unknown to them the Indians had entered in to an alliance with the US ROK and JAPAN known in Indian circles as

The INUSKJ pact or more formally the Inter Allied Defense Pact originally singed in secret during the Indian PM’s visit to the US in 2017

As all this thoughts was going through the PM’s mind he was interpreted by the Defense Minister Tshering

“sir we have to do it we have to activate Article 6 sub article 4 along with and section 3 and annexure II of the treaty we have to do it sir and besides it does not trigger Article 7 which will commit the alliance to active combat it only opens our access to level 4 defense tech within the allied tech pool and it also activates our membership of the Joint Inter Allied Intelligence System “

After hearing this the PM of India took the momentous call he took a deep breath and acknowledged the activation of the said articles and annexures to the defense minster

The very next day a letter was recived by the Foreign sectary USA and the Foreign minister Japan alerting them to the Indian activation of the “purchase and share “ clauses of the Inter allied defense pact

With The activation of the purchase and share clause the Indian forces were put through a new transformation US and allied defense Articles started to pour through to India the top of which was the Arrow 4 and Patriot 4 ABMDS the US also provided Helped the Indians set up the Indian Integrated Air Defense System or the IIADS which was bought under a separate Joint command of the Forces

The Japanese actively helped the Indian Border Road Organization with Operation Frontier Griffon I which envisioned the Indian frontiers with and China be linked with Military grad roads

Japan was also involved in the civil variation of the project called the Integrated Road Development Project

A joint venture was created between the US army Engineers and Indian Army Corps of engineers called Operation Fortress under which india built dedicated Military sites in the North West and North East these military cities had their own integrated airports and other facilities

Indian Naval facilities were also updated with the Indian Naval Engineers and Seabees working as tem commissioned the Ports at Lothal and Kolikal and a purpose Port at Port Blair

The air force too updated their infrastructure with the commissioning of a string of new AFS ‘s in the North East and upgrading ex PAF ALG’s in Kashmir’s extreme North of the state with an eye on the Chinese Held area s of Aksai Chin and Sakami valley

Back in Beijing the Military commission chairman read the reports that His agents in India and the US of the growing bonhomie between the two states he was a worried man after the Americans had started taming Russia in its hunch to become unchallenged in the Europe, Russia having exhausted a good chunk of its military and financial reserves in the afghan war was weak and was about to divide again, after 50 years history was repeating itself again

Even after raising the defense budget to over 8 percent of the Budget things weren’t going good for the PLDF

Things were not happy closer to home either the Afghan excursion of Room 38 was a mitigated disaster to the say the least and to add to insult to injury the crafty Indians had forced them to sign a humiliating treaty called the accords of Dubai and to add to this that sprit called democracy and freedom had started to ring again Hong Kong and mace was already a lost cause as the stupid Europe capitalist influence is still too strong and the 97 generation even on its last legs won’t stop yapping about their old queen and what not to add to all this the dammed economy was still running at 3.23 % growth while those colonial slaves the Indians were running theirs at 12% still as the Lord High Commared was thinking this his phone rang

As he looked at the number it was an old friend of His from His CPEC days Lt Col Nawaz the chairman smiled there was Hope yet to teach the elephant a lesson or two

Back in the US the Director NS and the sectary Defense latterly barged in to President Andrew Davidsons’s office

Both the top mandarins of the US government was swatting buckets at which the commander asked “ why all sweating like them Runners boys chill down a bit will ya”

To which they responded “Mr president we fear that India is going to be attacked by a weapon we feared would end up in the hands of the terrorist our sources within the ISI is talking about something called Rebirth or Operation Tipu “

The president now a tentative listener asked for more “what else do you know?”

“Nothing much sir whatever Intel we have we have passed on to the Indians but we fear it is too little too late”

The president spoke “what assists do we have there” to which the sectaries responded

“ sir we have the 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade in Afghanistan and associated Air assists and we have the 5th Carrier Battle Group in theater on station

The President ordered Sec def. To designate the point at which the US navy was located as Yankee station Two and the Indians were notified of the threat

The Indians being Indians wanted to cover it up so as to put it in their words “the Dragon want know about it “

So a deliberate Hex was created called Operation sliver tiger which was classified as a Theater level Inter Forces Excursive to fool china

But we enounced to both the US and Indian forces Murphy had other plans

And what the dragon didn’t know was that the Eagle and the Lion had joined hands to defeat it

vayuu1

Country flag
Brilliant keep it up

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles