Om Shanti to a Specially Abled Champion

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

I don`t know whether this deserves a special thread on DFI, but I was so emotionally disturbed that I could not resist making one for a very special you-tuber who passed away recently. I had recently came across the channel of Amit Mondal, who had battled extreme poverty and physical disability to build a successful you-tube channel.

The guy`s vlog channel would throw light on the rural landscape of Bengal and the escapades of a specially abled boy who had learnt to live and enjoy life despite all the troubles and misery that he had to undergo. Despite all odds he had completed his education and had overcome grinding poverty to start a YT channel and share his message to the rest of the world. His tale of determination and unparalleled grit would light up even the most dejected souls. I would take a glance at his channel if I wanted some inspiration.

Sadly I got the gravest of news today when I learnt he had passed away after being the victim of a road mishap at Kolkata. The news left me into such a bad mood that I could not complete my assignments. I was hesitant to share his demise on DFI but I felt that I had to. He leaves behind his old parents and hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

His death only reminds me of the ephemeral nature of life and the unknowns that lie ahead of us each day. OM Shanti to this great guy !!!

@Bengali DFI members can possibly understand the videos

Ghostino

I don`t know whether this deserves a special thread on DFI, but I was so emotionally disturbed that I could not resist making one for a very special you-tuber who passed away recently. I had recently came across the channel of Amit Mondal, who had battled extreme poverty and physical disability to build a successful you-tube channel.

The guy`s vlog channel would throw light on the rural landscape of Bengal and the escapades of a specially abled boy who had learnt to live and enjoy life despite all the troubles and misery that he had to undergo. Despite all odds he had completed his education and had overcome grinding poverty to start a YT channel and share his message to the rest of the world. His tale of determination and unparalleled grit would light up even the most dejected souls. I would take a glance at his channel if I wanted some dino game inspiration.

Sadly I got the gravest of news today when I learnt he had passed away after being the victim of a road mishap at Kolkata. The news left me into such a bad mood that I could not complete my assignments. I was hesitant to share his demise on DFI but I felt that I had to. He leaves behind his old parents and hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

His death only reminds me of the ephemeral nature of life and the unknowns that lie ahead of us each day. OM Shanti to this great guy !!!

@Bengali DFI members can possibly understand the videos
Watching his videos, I have more motivation in life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles