Obama bats for Homosexuals

ejazr

Ambassador
hmm interesting move but I don't see it being a fabourable move in the US.

It seems that from the most recent Gallup poll, a majority did support this but its a very slim majority

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How about the homosexual voters, how many or what percentage are they of American voters?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
How about the homosexual voters, how many or what percentage are they of American voters?
The issues in the election in November will be overwhelmingly economic ones.

It would be foolish for a homosexual without work to vote for 0bama.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
My Relative on my fathers side was a transsexual sounding man, as in a man who sounds like a girls and acts like one. His parents lived in denial of his obvious behavior and he to never came out of the closet, so they got him married to a beautiful women who was a doctor herself and she was also the only daughter of that family, the guy could not copulate with her and perhaps she discovered he has relations with Guys and threatened him, he ended up killing and dumping her body in the well, the parents also seemed to have some thing to do with it.

So now all of them are behind bars including the father. Why should such a stupid thing happen? We must stop these religious nut bags who have a childish level of understanding the world stop forcing on everyone their morals that lead to violence... let them marry who they want.

:truestory:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I talked to friends and family and neighbors, when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that 'don't ask, don't tell' is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married."
0bama's ego is without any boundary. Soldiers fighting on his behalf?

The thinking of a tyrant.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I have a lost all respect for Obaman, he is not a man of his word he is just a clever talking politician, however i think you miss understood what he meant.

There is a saying, "War is old men talking and young men dieing". Obama sent them their, he had a choice to with draw from the wars. So he must have meant it in the sense "i should be their fighting for the decisions i make not young soldiers".

Oracle

On the thread, I agree with Obama. People in a free country should be able to decide for themselves.

My Relative on my fathers side was a transsexual sounding man, as in a man who sounds like a girls and acts like one. His parents lived in denial of his obvious behavior and he to never came out of the closet, so they got him married to a beautiful women who was a doctor herself and she was also the only daughter of that family, the guy could not copulate with her and perhaps she discovered he has relations with Guys and threatened him, he ended up killing and dumping her body in the well, the parents also seemed to have some thing to do with it.

So now all of them are behind bars including the father. Why should such a stupid thing happen? We must stop these religious nut bags who have a childish level of understanding the world stop forcing on everyone their morals that lead to violence... let them marry who they want.

:truestory:
Well, I would not term it as a religious only thing. It's more a societal issue in case of India.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
On the thread, I agree with Obama. People in a free country should be able to decide for themselves.

Well, I would not term it as a religious only thing. It's more a societal issue in case of India.
Religion devised the code of marriage in India or any where else in the world. Marriage is a religious duty and done in religious congregations.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is the US.

They can bat for anyone they feel like!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Well, the POTUS is the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces, so there is nothing wrong in him saying, "On his behalf". But something like "for his beliefs" or "for his cause" or "for his benefit" etc would have been wrong.

As for the topic, yeah marriage is a man-made institution anyway, it has no merit in the eyes of nature. So, a homosexual marrying another one, no probs as long as they don't trouble anyone else. But, of course such a relationship is of no productive value, from nature's POV.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well, the POTUS is the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces, so there is nothing wrong in him saying, "On his behalf". But something like "for his beliefs" or "for his cause" or "for his benefit" etc would have been wrong.

As for the topic, yeah marriage is a man-made institution anyway, it has no merit in the eyes of nature. So, a homosexual marrying another one, no probs as long as they don't trouble anyone else. But, of course such a relationship is of no productive value, from nature's POV.
A person getting love from other and enjoying physical pleasure has a lot of productive value(nature or no nature).

Probably, you were considering only the value of by-products in your post.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
A person getting love from other and enjoying physical pleasure has a lot of productive value(nature or no nature).

Probably, you were considering only the value of by-products in your post.
Yeah, I meant evolutionary benefits, which btw is the 'product' or the 'purpose'. Pleasure, good sleep etc are the by-products which are awesome :thumb:.
PS: I don't wish to go off-topic anymore.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yeah, I meant evolutionary benefits, which btw is the 'product' or the 'purpose'. Pleasure, good sleep etc are the by-products which are awesome :thumb:.
PS: I don't wish to go off-topic anymore.
The point is definitely debatable about what is the by-product in the above case; may be both are benefits or just one or none. But lets keep it for some other thread.

But definitely, state needs to get out of our bedrooms and do not need to be paternalistic here.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The point is definitely debatable about what is the by-product in the above case; may be both are benefits or just one or none. But lets keep it for some other thread.

But definitely, state needs to get out of our bedrooms and do not need to be paternalistic here.
I agree with you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles