North East Security Watch

Crazywithmath

Country flag

Terrorists stationed at Junta garrisons fled and surrendered before Indian forces after their safe haven fell to anti Junta forces. :bplease:

Many of these terrorist groups are like this only - puppets of one power or another. Junta sheltered Meitei groups to get back at Kukis who waged war against both India and Burma but turned a blind eye when those same Meitei groups went on a rampage against Indian forces - who in turn funded certain Kuki elements to get back at the Meitei elements hiding deep inside Burma.

Last edited:

tomthounaojam

Country flag

AR + IA fend against Kuki militants to save Meitei women volunteers. 81mm mortar used to fend-off the attack and push back the militants.

@tomthounaojam will you still consider IA/AR defending Kuki militants and only attacking Meiteis ? We don't want bloodshed on our own soil.
When did I say, about the Army and AR, I am just sharing people's views here. Btw, I paused reading about fighting for some time now, last 5 to 7 days Manipur has been rocked by so many vice crimes.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Isn't it all falling into place ?

Suddenly Christian Kuki militants attack & loot Meitei communities and start a violent civil war. Now Kukis insist for their own seperate state. Militants groups across Myanmar also helping Kuki militants.

So CIA planned all these. They want to create another buffer state from India-Myanmar-Bangladesh. Only miscalculation CIA did was Sheikh Hasina is already a RAW agent.

But the audacity to start an active insurgency in a friendly country yet lecture us on Pannun !

Jimih

Country flag
So CIA planned all these. They want to create another buffer state from India-Myanmar-Bangladesh. Only miscalculation CIA did was Sheikh Hasina is already a RAW agent.
This is the area which US wants to make Christian East Timor out of Bangladesh, Myanmar and India.

IMG_20240528_203646.png

Their main target is this island of Bangladesh which is called St. Martin island for opening up a Naval base. Myanmar also claim this island.

IMG_20240528_203711.png

Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag

Isn't it all falling into place ?

Suddenly Christian Kuki militants attack & loot Meitei communities and start a violent civil war. Now Kukis insist for their own seperate state. Militants groups across Myanmar also helping Kuki militants.

But the audacity to start an active insurgency in a friendly country yet lecture us on Pannun !
Anti Hasina lobby is strong in DC - unlike the Hasina admin whose US policy is practically dependent on the GoI. She is frustrated because Yunus and co have been accommodated and platformed by the Biden admin.

I am skeptical of her assertions; she has made even crazier claims before.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Do we even need it?why EU giving aid for no reason?and who tf is ADRA?these NGO’s needs to get checked
Nay, we don't their gratitude, Europe is more hypocritical than America. I have zero clue as well. Manipur, right now more than money needs peace and stability. It was a touch of sarcasm for such a small amount of money, the state government has already sanctioned Rs 30 crores.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nay, we don't their gratitude, Europe is more hypocritical than America. I have zero clue as well. Manipur, right now more than money needs peace and stability. It was a touch of sarcasm for such a small amount of money, the state government has already sanctioned Rs 30 crores.
Manipur needs a a lot of help rn the one thing I don’t support this govt is how they handled manipur problem hope this gets better.And FUCK THESE EU BASTARDS

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

People who think this fund is for "Aid" don't understand geopolitics.

These funds will be provided to Church & Christian missionaries to convert more tribals and fuel insurgency and unrest. Supply weapons to Kuki militants and carve out a "Christian" state from Manipur-Mizoram-Myanmar-Bangladesh area.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People who think this fund is for "Aid" don't understand geopolitics.

These funds will be provided to Church & Christian missionaries to convert more tribals and fuel insurgency and unrest. Supply weapons to Kuki militants and carve out a "Christian" state from Manipur-Mizoram-Myanmar-Bangladesh area.
What are we doing about it?I think it’s pretty clear that most of the foreign funded NGO’s cause violence or disturb peace and we are still not taking any actions about it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles