New Russian single engine fighter jet

Gandaberunda

Country flag

After all the HOOPLA, it's just a plywood model. A bait HONEY TRAP for IAF Katrina lovers....πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

A bit of for IAF. Just stay away from Russian junks and focus on LCA MK2 and AMCA...
That's what I was wondering how come a test donstrator or real aircraft is being unveiled without any rumours or designs getting leaked....
Now from Peedeefff Abdul's will claim PAF will buy this as they already claim of getting su-35 🀣
IAF is backing Tejas and AMCA if need arises they can go for Teddy too no need to get seduced by vodka brothers maal

not so dravidian

Country flag
India defense net: We feel threatened that we might purchase this.

F-16.net:

View attachment 100644

Russia defense net: My design looks cooler, no my design of it looks better.

Secretprojects.UK: looks like they are having fun.
bro, do cud u post links about russian so-called- quatum radar ( AESA) i cudnt find it in the internet

Neptune

Country flag
I wonder how the design will progress and change over time:

05B1BB45-F244-4124-B73F-BE28FEC6A2F1.jpeg

Ironically this thing should have substantially smaller RCS then compared to the SU-57 with the omission of horizontal stabilizers, no movable LERX, flat fuselage and better Intake design. It’s also cheaper but will not have the same side lobe radars, range and probably maneuverability. Not sure it will be able to fit the same large cruise missiles as the SU-57 is able to in its weapons bays and its super cruise capabilities are unknown.

Nice trade offs with some definite advantages.

Last edited:

Kchontha

Country flag
How much this plywood mockup cost?

View attachment 100693

Ironically this thing should have substantially smaller RCS then compared to the SU-57 with the omission of horizontal stabilizers, no movable LERX, flat fuselage and better Intake design. It’s also cheaper but will not have the same side lobe radars, range and probably maneuverability. Not sure it will be able to fit the same large cruise missiles as the SU-57 is able to in its weapons bays and its super cruise capabilities are unknown.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I wouldn't buy into this propaganda.. The SU-line has been unimpressive imho. Russia is one of these countries that fails to amaze me
Slow your roll Nigga'
First introduce yourself in the members introduction thread

Neptune

Country flag
I wouldn't buy into this propaganda.. The SU-line has been unimpressive imho. Russia is one of these countries that fails to amaze me

Since when when did real life capabilities equal impressing armchair generals over the Internet? The Irony is a lot of Indian gush over the Rafale (yes it’s a greats aircraft) but then trash aircraft like the SU-57 which has a far superior avionics suit, such as additional side lobe radars, more TR modules, MAWs and other sensors that are none existent on the Rafale, not to mention a far smaller RCS, greater range, better T/W ratio, integration of a loyal wingman, sustained super cruise, and long range cruise missiles that can be carried internally.

But again, if it’s not in the Indian inventory and or not built by HAL it’s junk :lol:

omaebakabaka

More then the AMCA which will never materialize.
Both of you are wrong, one has nothing to do with the other....what is there to doubt the Russians? They have built planes before....we seem to have some influenced by dumbwit pakis here. I remember western news articles said the same thing about pak-fa, rusting russian army and so on....all of them actually apply to them more now. That is what happens when someone loses objectivity in entirety

FalconZero

Country flag

View attachment 100693

I think most of the images have already been posted. So apologies if it's a repeat:
16266191484830.png

1601259727579.jpg

16266243011090.jpg

16266774076892.jpg

I am not 100% sure about the payload part or its capacity but here's some artwork i found on /k/ :
16266774076880.jpg

16266774076881.jpg

FalconZero

Country flag
The only reason this aircraft is hates is because of, "muh nationalism for AMCA" Just fucking pretend Russia is India for its high r1a density and Sanskrit word traces . Give the aircraft a chance, I have seen on some artwork that it has no horizontal stabilizers which I think was the biggest rage of the NGAD.
It's not nationalism, it's just pure and simple pursuit of strategic autonomy or atmanirbharta of this country which is important for our survival. Things are changing fast, we can't trust Russia or any other country.

I don't even care if it's some sort of XXXth gen aircraft, it's better to go for the Indian equivalent. If we import these and sideline Tejas then it will be the end of our aerospace industry as a whole, no amount of TOT or anything will solve it.

If IAF were interested in some semi stealth solution they could team up with the navy for ORCA. And can Russia even fund this project anymore? They will want their customers to fund it like India or some Middle Eastern country, it doesn't offer much in return.

At this point we can't even bother if it's best from Russia or USA for that matter, there's no replacement for an indigenous solution and if our leaders are even half as serious they would keep our focus on indigenous systems even if it requires deepthroating IAF with Tejas. There are risks with engine parts etc but can be sorted out within a decade too. It's better than be forever slave to a government that sells a 'weapon' to India and 'counter-weapon' to our enemies. Can't have it.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Look at the saw tooth protrusion at the point where the ventral inlet meets the fuselage . The protrusion is formed by the pronounced Lerx which also doubles up as a chine.

This will definitely generate a vortex beyond a certain angle of attack which will help to achieve a lot of things. Some being retaining controllability at high AoA by helping to anchor the airflow over the mid and inner portions of the clipped delta planform.

b23b53fa0c4e.png

This design has a lot of potential . And here's something for the naysayers. The Sukhoi LFS recycles a lot of proven technologies and LRUs, systems from the Su-57. Sukhoi has leveraged the lessons learnt from the T-50 program and have applied them here. Being based on tech and systems which are already flying onboard the Su-57, Sukhoi has already eliminated a lot of risks generally associated with a brand new design from the LTS program. For example, the undercarriage has been ported from T-50, albeit modified for a much lesser Mtow.

I figure LTS will have a 20+ MTOW, most probably in the 23-24 ton category.

Neptune

Country flag
Looks like they might have a flyable prototype, enlarged screenshot from video appears real....so much for people claiming it’s a plywood model and propaganda. Sukhoi is promising to reveal something tomorrow at MAKS airshow. Maybe a flight?

This has some similarities to YF-23, X-32 and F-35 with some unique design features.

05DC7782-1C17-4635-A5E4-AA52DE7B7216.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles