Mumbai vs Banglore.(Best city for a youngster's life)

Where should Mr Joie de Vivre relocate to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oracle

I didn't no there was any restrictions on pubs, when was it introduced ????
As far as I can remember. Some many years back, it was 12 AM, then the time limit was cut to 11:30 PM. During 2002-03, some eateries in MG Road used to be open till the wee hours, not anymore. There are some, but very few.

SPIEZ

Country flag
As far as I can remember. Some many years back, it was 12 AM, then the time limit was cut to 11:30 PM. During 2002-03, some eateries in MG Road used to be open till the wee hours, not anymore. There are some, but very few.
I remember staying in a hotel where the booze was just running as long as money was. The room which was a cross of bar/banquet hall a multipurpose hal or something.

Mr Joie de vivre

:rotflmao:

Now, dude, Mumbai beats any other Indian city hands down. Take it from someone who has lived in almost all metros.
Really including banglore and mumbai?

Ok i am glad that we did come to one definite conclusion here:

Chennai is definitely not worth it or atleast compared to other metros not worth it.

Delhi seems to be leading...I hope its suggestions and people are not voting for their current city...

Thanks mad indian...its amazing forum better than the others i have been in but maybe its just because i am with fellow indians.

Last edited:

Tolaha

Ok i am glad that we did come to one definite conclusion here:

Chennai is definitely not worth it or atleast compared to other metros not worth it.

Delhi seems to be leading...I hope its suggestions and people are not voting for their current city...
Dont take the poll too seriously mate. If we knew how to vote, you think India would be this way? :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Delhi is best for you.

You will have total freedom...i kid you not :D

Mr Joie de vivre

Delhi is best for you.

You will have total freedom...i kid you not :D
Joie, You will have Messaih for company in Delhi. And he just digs into Tamilians! :thumb:
Thanks guys i will keep Delhi/Banglore as my 1st choice which ever i get through to and Mumbai as 2nd.Manipal will be the outsider.

And i am also applying to National University of Singapore

Starting my crash course monday....i will keep you guys informed what happens thanks a lot.

Oracle

Joie, dude apart from night life, since you are a student, do some research about Universities before taking the plunge. Pune|Bangalore has some good Universities.

Tolaha

How do we find out who has voted for what, in these polls?

Basically, wanted to find out the smart, intelligent and freaking genius fella who voted for Manipal (other than myself)? :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles